Who wants to know what it's like to be a forum admin with fat Oak raging about tedious things

Who wants to Oak's rage DMs from SG ?

• Yes I want to see them

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No I do not want you to hold off on posting them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - I chose this option because Monster doesn't understand yes plus another option still means yes

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol the wimp the blimp and the gimp spent their night whining about me.

Wrong again.
your nose is wrong creature
Have you fucked yourself yet today?

Hey there ankle biter Did you suck enough cock today?
bc72ddffc0ac863f100fb9c26797849a.jpg

Fukkin perv!

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
I bet if someone didn't have a life like Bigly smalls they could check back to see how many weekends that loser has posted all weekend in a row. lmfao

Short and ugly... undateable... you can't get laid dude...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Deport is sharing shit behind the scenes. He is one of the worst and no one believes it because he passes his shit to pawns like Aryan to do it for him. I am sure he uses fake accounts to pass it along so it doesn't get back to him.

It isn't take rocket science to figure him the fuck out. Fucking incel clit chewing motherfucker. Had to leave the West and go to the Muslim world to find a woman to put up with his dorky ass.

Deport's a wimpy racist white boy who hides all the time. :-)
You two cunts should pay him a visit so he can show you both the rooftop of a hotel.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Remember that movie Twins when they explained that Arnold got all the good genes and Danny Devito got all the shit ones?

Well, Biggy is 5’7 ……

Joe Rogaine claims to be 5'7 too but in reality it's more like 5'3-5'4... :-P
Hey faggit, being a failure as a man is no excuse to pretend you're a woman.
I heard he started experiencing gender dysphoria when his fat girl friend dumped him

if he's into fat chics maybe him and Oak can give it a go

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Remember that movie Twins when they explained that Arnold got all the good genes and Danny Devito got all the shit ones?

Well, Biggy is 5’7 ……

I heard he started experiencing gender dysphoria when his fat girl friend dumped him

Don't you ever get tired of being the laughing stock of the whole forum?

fe89d9302e1ede2d9e9926f31dda843c.jpg

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

Well, Biggy is 5’7 ……

Plz donate in the Biggy GoFundMe thread

thanx

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Well, Biggy is 5’7 ……

Do you get tired of sucking cock?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Okay, I Have found some really entertaining private melties and gratuitous shit talking of other posters

I'm thinking we need one last poll to determine which DMs I should post first.

More news to follow

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Okay, I Have found some really entertaining private melties and gratuitous shit talking of other posters

More news to follow
you-lose-good-day.gif
we'll see when the explosive Oak melties start

oh boy there's some good stuff in here

especially about Deport_liberals and two other female posters who thought she was their friend

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Does anyone else remember the time farmer briefly logged into SG?

wanna guess what happened to my inbox that night? :LOL3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well, Biggy is 5’7 ……

You arent the whole forum, faggit. There's also your retarded lover Sidney!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You wanna hear irony?

Sidney Bildo ran off from farmers board in a huff and created his libtarded hell hole. Fucktard farmer eventually went all liberal and ruined his CO board a few months later. All Sidney Bildo had to do was wait for farmers to flip out and he woulda been top mod! Hell, farmer might have even handed the keys to the faggit!

Anyway, farmer wound up being the Benedict Arnold of the troll world all over some dumb bimbo.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You wanna hear irony?

Sidney Bildo ran off from farmers board in a huff and created his libtarded hell hole. Fucktard farmer eventually went all liberal and ruined his CO board a few months later. All Sidney Bildo had to do was wait for farmers to flip out and he woulda been top mod! Hell, farmer might have even handed the keys to the faggit!

Anyway, farmer wound up being the Benedict Arnold of the troll world all over some dumb bimbo.

Farmer makes Oak’s chins studdar.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

More news to follow
you-lose-good-day.gif
we'll see when the explosive Oak melties start

oh boy there's some good stuff in here

especially about Deport_liberals and two other female posters who thought she was their friend

Ah. The glory days. :GiggleBitch: Cool how things change so fast.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You wanna hear irony?

And CBT lives on.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You wanna hear irony?

And CBT lives on.
Of course! Cause that tranny made a safe space for all the degenerates like you and him to run off to when your feelin the sads.

I'd shit so hard on that faggit assed safe space, you cunts would throw yourselves off an Iranian hotel!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You wanna hear irony?

And CBT lives on.
Of course! Cause that tranny made a safe space for all the degenerates like you and him to run off to when your feelin the sads.

I'd shit so hard on that faggit assed safe space, you cunts would throw yourselves off an Iranian hotel!
They banned me for like 4000 years after being there only 4 minutes

talk about snowflakes needing a safe space

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You wanna hear irony?

And CBT lives on.

Its like I told my wife tonight, these cunts want their own spaces all locked down and then they wanna cry when they cant control everyone elses. Fukin hitler incarnate.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You wanna hear irony?

And CBT lives on.

You're not banned you AW. You probably spend more time over there than I do.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You wanna hear irony?

And CBT lives on.

You sound absolutely fierce! Rawr!