Who wants to know what it's like to be a forum admin with fat Oak raging about tedious things

Who wants to Oak's rage DMs from SG ?

• Yes I want to see them

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No I do not want you to hold off on posting them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - I chose this option because Monster doesn't understand yes plus another option still means yes

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin definitely wants to suck some cock today
aP3OovQ_460swp.webp

Your Maw

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Does anyone else remember the time farmer briefly logged into SG?

wanna guess what happened to my inbox that night? :LOL3:
You wanna hear irony?

Sidney Bildo ran off from farmers board in a huff and created his libtarded hell hole. Fucktard farmer eventually went all liberal and ruined his CO board a few months later. All Sidney Bildo had to do was wait for farmers to flip out and he woulda been top mod! Hell, farmer might have even handed the keys to the faggit!

Anyway, farmer wound up being the Benedict Arnold of the troll world all over some dumb bimbo.
And CBT lives on.
Of course! Cause that tranny made a safe space for all the degenerates like you and him to run off to when your feelin the sads.

I'd shit so hard on that faggit assed safe space, you cunts would throw yourselves off an Iranian hotel!
You sound absolutely fierce! Rawr!
You are absolutely gay, faggit.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Check it out Biggie:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Your boy will be much safer if you took my advice on the new $35K car choice...

SSS
- What's the most violent wreck have you been in?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I wouldnt be shocked to see Oak bashing me while pretending to be "friends".

These people are just two faced.

It must be rough to be that kind of person. If people bash me to Big, he wont even read it he just ignores it lol. Same with me. I know him well enough to know if he is going after you, you really earned that honor lol.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

It must be rough to be that kind of person. If people bash me to Big, he wont even read it he just ignores it lol. Same with me. I know him well enough to know if he is going after you, you really earned that honor lol.
Poark's standards are like her chins, double at least.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Several people will be surprised

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
You guys sure are fascinated with cock sucking and cum guzzling... You know what you sound like? You sound like the nasty closeted gay dudes on shit like Grindr who just fuck anything... Hey Biggie... I bet you're thinking about sucking some cock huh LOL. Maybe Deport will let you blow his little thing in a PM lmfao.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Several people will be surprised
Tomorrow at noon, I will post the first excerpt from your diary. Some of your BF "Friends" will be revolted and angered.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You guys sure are fascinated with cock sucking and cum guzzling... You know what you sound like? You sound like the nasty closeted gay dudes on shit like Grindr who just fuck anything... Hey Biggie... I bet you're thinking about sucking some cock huh LOL. Maybe Deport will let you blow his little thing in a PM lmfao.
No dice trannyloser

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
No dice trannyloser

There be more truth in dat than meets the naked eye.

Trannybaws.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Admin definitely wants to suck some cock today
aP3OovQ_460swp.webp

Your Maw
All that wasted cum that coulda been in your ass. U mad, faggit?
images
biden proposed a cum guzzler tax. aidsman has finally taken a stand against raising taxes!
You and Pauncho should go "Private"
You sure get embittered when you're PWN3D!

Would you have an example of that I could see?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Here you are emotionally invested in a former RL friend off the forums.

Tell me again how "flamers" are more fucked up than you again?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Such lack of self-awarness from a legit e-trannie.

Unbelievable.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Unbelievable.

Oh look everyone!

Aryan is going to try and nag me to death while wearing a bright yellow "track suit" and stiletto heels.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Does anyone else remember the time farmer briefly logged into SG?

wanna guess what happened to my inbox that night? :LOL3:
You wanna hear irony?

Sidney Bildo ran off from farmers board in a huff and created his libtarded hell hole. Fucktard farmer eventually went all liberal and ruined his CO board a few months later. All Sidney Bildo had to do was wait for farmers to flip out and he woulda been top mod! Hell, farmer might have even handed the keys to the faggit!

Anyway, farmer wound up being the Benedict Arnold of the troll world all over some dumb bimbo.

Be serious, Lokie! Farmer wasn’t going to hand the keys over to anyone… especially not after I had to teach him to call his ding-a-ling a COCK and say it with authority and some base in his voice.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Unbelievable.

They are professional projectionists.

A simple prediction MUST mean "emotional investment" . .... which says A LOT about how unhinged these "flamers" are.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Well, she got to use the words “me & big” in a post and not come off like a complete thirsty trick… well kinda

Amirite?

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Remember that movie Twins when they explained that Arnold got all the good genes and Danny Devito got all the shit ones?

Well, Biggy is 5’7 ……

Joe Rogaine claims to be 5'7 too but in reality it's more like 5'3-5'4... :-P
Sheesh he’s shorter then my daughter.

The Joe Rogan Forums were a blast back in the day too.

I have seen actual pictures of Shorty, tho. I told the person who had them I didn’t want to see them, all I asked was is he really a short guy irl.

That person did the throat clearing gulp, then said “oh no, he’s tall. He’s like the jolly green giant compared to me” which isn’t saying much considering she classified as a dwarf.

Then they showed me pictures, he’s this tiny little guy. Like with some dedicated yoga he could fit into a glove compartment with relative ease.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Remember that movie Twins when they explained that Arnold got all the good genes and Danny Devito got all the shit ones?

Well, Biggy is 5’7 ……

I have seen actual pictures of Shorty, tho. I told the person who had them I didn’t want to see them, all I asked was is he really a short guy irl.

That person did the throat clearing gulp, then said “oh no, he’s tall. He’s like the jolly green giant compared to me” which isn’t saying much considering she classified as a dwarf.

Then they showed me pictures, he’s this tiny little guy. Like with some dedicated yoga he could fit into a glove compartment with relative ease.

Dove is a shrimp? And she carries around pics of Strapon?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Well, Biggy is 5’7 ……

Holy smokes, this is tiny, if true!