Who wants to know what it's like to be a forum admin with fat Oak raging about tedious things

Who wants to Oak's rage DMs from SG ?

• Yes I want to see them

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No I do not want you to hold off on posting them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - I chose this option because Monster doesn't understand yes plus another option still means yes

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Remember that movie Twins when they explained that Arnold got all the good genes and Danny Devito got all the shit ones?

Well, Biggy is 5’7 ……

Joe Rogaine claims to be 5'7 too but in reality it's more like 5'3-5'4... :-P
Sheesh he’s shorter then my daughter.

The Joe Rogan Forums were a blast back in the day too.

I have seen actual pictures of Shorty, tho. I told the person who had them I didn’t want to see them, all I asked was is he really a short guy irl.

That person did the throat clearing gulp, then said “oh no, he’s tall. He’s like the jolly green giant compared to me” which isn’t saying much considering she classified as a dwarf.

Then they showed me pictures, he’s this tiny little guy. Like with some dedicated yoga he could fit into a glove compartment with relative ease.

Dove is a shrimp? And she carries around pics of Strapon?
Dovid is like 5’4

Shorty is 5’7

I can send you a pic confirming just how short Dovid is. She barely reaches my shoulder.

My youngest son is 5’7 and he’s 12 years old.

All you ppl up the asses of these two hobbits should be ashamed of yourselves. This is the only way they feel tall

I'm shorter than 5'4 and I've posted plenty of my own pics.

5'4? Smfh. I'm 5 foot....period. Maybe 5'1. I'm only 5'4 wearing heels.

Why the fuck would I want people to think I'm taller? Bahahaha. So weird.

I can also show Big is taller than you. I could have easily decimated the "Big is a midget" thing but.. ..its funnier not to. :D
Remember when monster raged on for years about me being on steroids after he listed over my shirtless pic? Lmao

Lets see it Stubby. Must be those glazed donuts

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
^^Is literally seething because his secret gay book collection has been discovered.

Hey. You're a Nazi, right? Odds are you are also an anally retentive closet case.

What's "ghey" about Nationalism exactly?

Its you lefties who embrace the LGBT shite.

It's you authoritarian, control freak, paranoid Nazi types who are into gay S/M but refuse to admit it openly.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I got so many victims it’s like a rape crisis hotline but there’s only one operator

hello? Hello? Are you on the line?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
^^Is literally seething because his secret gay book collection has been discovered.

Hey. You're a Nazi, right? Odds are you are also an anally retentive closet case.

It's you authoritarian, control freak, paranoid Nazi types who are into gay S/M but refuse to admit it openly.

No, just no. I'd outlaw it if I could. The Muslims have the right idea when it comes to faggotry and so did Hitler.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No, just no. I'd outlaw it if I could. The Muslims have the right idea when it comes to faggotry and so did Hitler.

Further proof you're a closet case. LMAO

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Why?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why?

:LOL3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Why?

:LOL3:

Come on now Lotusbotty, if you insist on making such stupid remarks, you need to be prepared to explain the reason.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Honestly, @Dove, I am imagining what it would be like debating you on abortion, standing up, face to face. It's making me LMAO.

It would be much the same except you wouldnt be able to redirect the convo to focus it on my emotions.

Like the whole "calm down" thing. After 20 years of having this discussion, nothing about this surprises or angers me anymore. Even the bro choice men in all thier misogyny.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

......you just demonstrably described team blue, Lotus.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I got so many victims it’s like a rape crisis hotline but there’s only one operator

hello? Hello? Are you on the line?

Are you trying to reach double figures for the amount of different times you've been thoroughly humiliated on here?
Who’s humiliated?

Moi?

Seems as though everyone knows it except for you.

It's quite sad really.
That your gay?

Bruh, everyone knows

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Are 'Stralian females unusually tall or something? LOL very few women are 6 foot and over here...
I hate to brag @Aryan but I think that being a sexy man may have had some influence.

The only problem with being easy on the eye is we have to deal with jealous fucks like Mongtini, who weren't as blessed when good genes were being handed out and are bitter as hell about it.