Who wants to know what it's like to be a forum admin with fat Oak raging about tedious things

Who wants to Oak's rage DMs from SG ?

• Yes I want to see them

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No I do not want you to hold off on posting them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - I chose this option because Monster doesn't understand yes plus another option still means yes

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is it true his arms and legs look like twizzlers and he's got a pot belly?

Yes.

And there is nothing redeeming personality wise to make up for looking like a pear with pipe cleaners jammed in it.

In fact he is definately the kind of guy who doesnt return the shopping cart to the shopping cart return spots. He will leave that shit right there in the parking lot. Which is scientifically correlated with sociopathy

Like Roz?

and look what we have? A guest appearance by Oak

Not as emotionally stable, but yeah kinda lol

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I wouldnt be shocked to see Oak bashing me while pretending to be "friends".

These people are just two faced.

It must be rough to be that kind of person. If people bash me to Big, he wont even read it he just ignores it lol. Same with me. I know him well enough to know if he is going after you, you really earned that honor lol.

Here you are emotionally invested in a former RL friend off the forums.

Tell me again how "flamers" are more fucked up than you again?

Such lack of self-awarness from a legit e-trannie.

Unbelievable.

They are professional projectionists.

A simple prediction MUST mean "emotional investment" . .... which says A LOT about how unhinged these "flamers" are.

Kinda like bitching about the "flamers" while in a fucking "flame" forum?

How "empiracle" was that?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

It must be rough to be that kind of person. If people bash me to Big, he wont even read it he just ignores it lol. Same with me. I know him well enough to know if he is going after you, you really earned that honor lol.

Well, she got to use the words “me & big” in a post and not come off like a complete thirsty trick… well kinda

Amirite?

Go fuck yourself you whiny fat wind bag. You're a pathetic cunt that looks for affirmation on a fucking forum full of mental half-wits.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Well, she got to use the words “me & big” in a post and not come off like a complete thirsty trick… well kinda

Amirite?

Go fuck yourself you whiny fat wind bag. You're a pathetic cunt that looks for affirmation on a fucking forum full of mentally half-wits.
I'm just sitting here wondering if the skid marks in your granny panties are taller than me too

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I think people are bored with you....just sayin :)
the reality is this

he caters to people Dovey and I abuse regularly and feeds off the fact that they cheer and sneer at his lame flames because they hate us more than they like him

Think of Martini as the Joe Biden of the forum flame community
The bloke definitely comes off as one that has serious BO!
Did you hear about the cat that was growing out of his dirty mattress that was at least 75% dead when Dove arrived?

I heard that Dovey would have fucked that cat alive or dead for $3.5K.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Amirite?

Go fuck yourself you whiny fat wind bag. You're a pathetic cunt that looks for affirmation on a fucking forum full of mentally half-wits.
I'm just sitting here wondering if the skid marks in your granny panties are taller than me too

Most likely yes, Tatu.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Amirite?

Most likely yes, Tatu.
someone should turn you on to showering more often then

just a thought

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Amirite?

Most likely yes, Tatu.
someone should turn you on to showering more often then

just a thought

Isn't it your turn to get hit by a stray bullet, yet?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
one has to wonder tho, since Martini is so adamant that I am 5' 7" if he actually did see a picture of me, Just me with nothing in the background but the sky and maybe some trees if he would go all 4Chan and start examining weather patterns and plane engine trails like they did with Shea Lebouf just to try and cross evaluate what my actual height is down to the centimeter

StanTini is obsessed folks, so don't get in his way :LOL3:
He looks short, feeble and as though he comes with an odour!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Such lack of self-awarness from a legit e-trannie.

Unbelievable.

Oh look everyone!

Aryan is going to try and nag me to death while wearing a bright yellow "track suit" and stiletto heels.

This tracksuit that you obsess over changes colour more often than you change gender.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Remember that movie Twins when they explained that Arnold got all the good genes and Danny Devito got all the shit ones?

Well, Biggy is 5’7 ……

Joe Rogaine claims to be 5'7 too but in reality it's more like 5'3-5'4... :-P
Sheesh he’s shorter then my daughter.

The Joe Rogan Forums were a blast back in the day too.

I have seen actual pictures of Shorty, tho. I told the person who had them I didn’t want to see them, all I asked was is he really a short guy irl.

That person did the throat clearing gulp, then said “oh no, he’s tall. He’s like the jolly green giant compared to me” which isn’t saying much considering she classified as a dwarf.

Then they showed me pictures, he’s this tiny little guy. Like with some dedicated yoga he could fit into a glove compartment with relative ease.

Dove is a shrimp? And she carries around pics of Strapon?

I'm 5 foot even. So yes.

Shrimp! :D

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Remember that movie Twins when they explained that Arnold got all the good genes and Danny Devito got all the shit ones?

Well, Biggy is 5’7 ……

I have seen actual pictures of Shorty, tho. I told the person who had them I didn’t want to see them, all I asked was is he really a short guy irl.

That person did the throat clearing gulp, then said “oh no, he’s tall. He’s like the jolly green giant compared to me” which isn’t saying much considering she classified as a dwarf.

Then they showed me pictures, he’s this tiny little guy. Like with some dedicated yoga he could fit into a glove compartment with relative ease.

Dovid is like 5’4

Shorty is 5’7

I can send you a pic confirming just how short Dovid is. She barely reaches my shoulder.

My youngest son is 5’7 and he’s 12 years old.

All you ppl up the asses of these two hobbits should be ashamed of yourselves. This is the only way they feel tall

I'm shorter than 5'4 and I've posted plenty of my own pics.

5'4? Smfh. I'm 5 foot....period. Maybe 5'1. I'm only 5'4 wearing heels.

Why the fuck would I want people to think I'm taller? Bahahaha. So weird.

I can also show Big is taller than you. I could have easily decimated the "Big is a midget" thing but.. ..its funnier not to. :D

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It's better for a female to be a shorty than lanky as fuck, any chick over 5'10 is probably gonna look manly and it's especially bad in this day and age where trannies are fucking everywhere Lolz.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's better for a female to be a shorty than lanky as fuck, any chick over 5'10 is probably gonna look manly and it's especially bad in this day and age where trannies are fucking everywhere Lolz.

I can wear all the sexy heels and I'm still not taller than the man I'm wearing the heels for :D

I mostly wear flat shoes though lol

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well, Biggy is 5’7 ……

I'm 5 foot even. So yes.

Do I have pictures of Big? Yes. We did live together and went on trips with kids and all that so yes.

Did I show them to Poofer, and show them to him as he protested and said no? Not at all.

Is Big short? Not at all lol. Nothing about Big is "tiny and little".

Well, you're 5'0" so you would think anyone over 5'5" is tall.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Honestly, @Dove, I am imagining what it would be like debating you on abortion, standing up, face to face. It's making me LMAO.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
So some of you may have heard this, but in the past I have gone out with a lot of tall and older women. Most have been about ten years older than me and averaged around 6’0”. I’ve never purposely sought out these tall older women...it just happened. My last girlfriend was 6’1” and actually ten years younger than me for a change.
But then I met my soulmate whom became my forever wife. She’s 3 years younger than me, 5’3” and feisty as hell. I love her to bits and we’ve been together for nearly 15 years already. She has kept me in order and fed me well.

Alright...carry on.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I'm 6'1 so I've never had to contend with holding hands with a woman taller than I am. I don't think I'd appreciate it to be honest ha.
Who the fuck are you trying to fool?

You’ve never held any woman’s hand period.

Just because the Nahhzis wore dresses in their private time doesn’t make them women

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Are 'Stralian females unusually tall or something? LOL very few women are 6 foot and over here...

Who knows. My son's Australian girlfriend was about 5'5". But Nicole Kidman is about 6'2".

7c4d1a91cd97244c744f903ee26adab825-28-reese-nicole.rvertical.w330.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I'm 6'1 so I've never had to contend with holding hands with a woman taller than I am. I don't think I'd appreciate it to be honest ha.
Who the fuck are you trying to fool?

You’ve never held any woman’s hand period.

Just because the Nahhzis wore dresses in their private time doesn’t make them women

^^Someone's triggered....

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Well, Biggy is 5’7 ……

Dovid is like 5’4

Shorty is 5’7

I can send you a pic confirming just how short Dovid is. She barely reaches my shoulder.

My youngest son is 5’7 and he’s 12 years old.

All you ppl up the asses of these two hobbits should be ashamed of yourselves. This is the only way they feel tall

I'm shorter than 5'4 and I've posted plenty of my own pics.

5'4? Smfh. I'm 5 foot....period. Maybe 5'1. I'm only 5'4 wearing heels.

Why the fuck would I want people to think I'm taller? Bahahaha. So weird.

I can also show Big is taller than you. I could have easily decimated the "Big is a midget" thing but.. ..its funnier not to. :D
Remember when monster raged on for years about me being on steroids after he listed over my shirtless pic? Lmao

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter