Admin wants you to know he’s proud to be LGBTQ+

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
No. It's a question on why you look like the love child between King Martini and a hippo.

Answer the question tubby. Why are you fat? Is it all those male protein shakes you're constantly guzzling while on your knees?
I could troll yer fuckin’ arrrrrse off lad! But tonight I’m feeling graceful! Xx

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I don’t give a feck ‘bout other forums lad!

Yes. You. Do.

You cared enough about TBC that you melted down over there as well when you retold the story about how that communist Flynn hurt your feelings and you were never EVER coming back to BH unless myself and a few others were booted.

Does that sound familiar? With you having the memory of a dementia patient, I'm surprised you still remember how to suck cawk.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yes. You. Do.

You cared enough about TBC that you melted down over there as well when you retold the story about how that communist Flynn hurt your feelings and you were never EVER coming back to BH unless myself and a few others were booted.

Does that sound familiar? With you having the memory of a dementia patient, I'm surprised you still remember how to suck cawk.
What Aye do on odder forums is part of my spiel. You’re not the only one that’s trying to stand out! Löl

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You’re not on my level kiddo. I’m a lot more intelligent than you. That even started with a sense of empathy.

I'm not on your level because I don't suck like you do. Everytime you post, it's like a giant bag of shit just falling out the sky and landing on your collection of diapers.

Why are you buying up all the diapers?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I'm not on your level because I don't suck like you do. Everytime you post, it's like a giant bag of shit just falling out the sky and landing on your collection of diapers.

Why are you buying up all the diapers?
You’re in a world of your own making Arsehole!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
BF has a rule about those comments now, Five Guys Mumbai....

Be careful..