I am proud of my fellow Americans, ready willing and able to go defend Ukraine.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The FACT is, we should have had it out with the USSR immediately following WW2. They should have never been allowed to occupy Germany period! We also should have let MacArthur nuke the chinks. Truman was a fucking idiot. All this has done is allowed BOTH to gain even greater nuclear capabilities and eventually, like it or not, we WILL have to fight both. Its just the way it is. Personally, and from a Biblical standpoint, I expect America wont make it. We deserve it due to our promotion of evil faggotry and ejection of God from society.
Sounds absolutely crazy what you’re suggesting? And nuking the chinks…God damn that’s heavy. As if Hiroshima and Nagasaki weren’t enough already!?
:Whaa?:
As I've said before, the japs were rightly nuked and were fortunate not to have been wiped off the earth for what they had done. The Russians AND the Chinese capured and tortured our men during the Korean War. MacArthur wanted to smoke the chinks. I'd have green lighted him.
Hmmmmmmm…I don’t know about that. What most Americans didn’t realise, was that Darwin in Australia actually copped more bombing than that of Pearl Harbour. While the bombing was a provoked attack that awoke the Sleeping Giant, the atom bombs were a serious overkill in my opinion. Massive loss of civilian life!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
UPDATE Break.....my mother just finally took a shit. She hasnt been able to in a few days now. But she just came out announcing it.

Would you like a picture before I flush? Or is it just my kids giving you a boner tonight?
Eeeeeeew. You vile lil’ tramp! :STFU3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
that admin guy sure does suck a lot of cock
@Bastard Factory can you PLEASE sort out this cock sucker? It’s the least you can do given that I’m your #1 supporter on this forum. C’mon!

You are legit jacking a thread with mind numbing drama and tagging BF to "sort out" someone because you dont like his posts?

Good grief lol
Your children you irresponsible mother! Go to them…

And again!

Are you a fucking pervert, Break? Because there is no valid reason for a strange man to be so preoccupied with another posters KIDS.

Trying to get some info? Phishin?
Go be a mother ffs! Your behaviour here is disgusting. Ptooey! *

My behaviour?

I'm not on an alcohol gender jacking threads with stupid dramas and trying to get people to give me information on what their families are doing.

That's YOU.
No.

Oh....it IS.

You must have a mental instability. You came into THIS thread blathering moronic drama and demanding info about my family. You've been pretty consistently doing this to the point wherr multiple people have told you to go sleep it off.

So go sleep. And like a few others have said
.....read your own posts back to you when you sober up.

;)

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
that admin guy sure does suck a lot of cock
@Bastard Factory can you PLEASE sort out this cock sucker? It’s the least you can do given that I’m your #1 supporter on this forum. C’mon!

You are legit jacking a thread with mind numbing drama and tagging BF to "sort out" someone because you dont like his posts?

Good grief lol
Your children you irresponsible mother! Go to them…

And again!

Are you a fucking pervert, Break? Because there is no valid reason for a strange man to be so preoccupied with another posters KIDS.

Trying to get some info? Phishin?
Go be a mother ffs! Your behaviour here is disgusting. Ptooey! *

My behaviour?

I'm not on an alcohol gender jacking threads with stupid dramas and trying to get people to give me information on what their families are doing.

That's YOU.
No.

Oh....it IS.

You must have a mental instability. You came into THIS thread blathering moronic drama and demanding info about my family. You've been pretty consistently doing this to the point wherr multiple people have told you to go sleep it off.

So go sleep. And like a few others have said
.....read your own posts back to you when you sober up.

;)
Shooooo….tend to your family you irresponsible lil’ thing! Shoooo!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
hey Dove -- did you see where I made breakfredo so mad he started believing he could actually beat me up?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
UPDATE Break.....my mother just finally took a shit. She hasnt been able to in a few days now. But she just came out announcing it.

Would you like a picture before I flush? Or is it just my kids giving you a boner tonight?

Well right now shes back on the couch covered up with a sherpa blanket and her favorite cat is sucking the blanket.

But dont get too excited.....I'm not gonna tell you where each of my children are and what they are all doing right now.

2 of them would call you a fucking weirdo who needs to mind his own and the little one might call you a "dirty pervert".

Could it be....my HUSBAND you are interested in? He is adorable.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Well right now shes back on the couch covered up with a sherpa blanket and her favorite cat is sucking the blanket.

But dont get too excited.....I'm not gonna tell you where each of my children are and what they are all doing right now.

2 of them would call you a fucking weirdo who needs to mind his own and the little one might call you a "dirty pervert".

He’s a long-necked fucking gopher! :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And ADORABLE one.

So that's who you are interested in? Cuz he isnt gay at all.

Damn. I thought stuff posted in the member only area was supposed to stay there. Not that I'm mad it's just funny how everything from PI to private convos to now member only areas becomes free game when one of you drama hookers gets mad.

Meh. Not everyone can do integrity.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

And ADORABLE one.

He’s a gopher-looking mung bean! :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And ADORABLE one.

I like how you express your emotional state with laughy emojis. It's so easy. Its like.....notches on the ass hurt stick.

I bet we could have you spamming those emojis before you either pass out or the brain swelling causes a stroke. Which ever comes first.

Maybe we can get to 5 notches on this thread alone. Bahahahaha

So cute.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

And ADORABLE one.

I like how you express your emotional state with laughy emojis. It's so easy. Its like.....notches on the ass hurt stick.

I bet we could have you spamming those emojis before you either pass out or the brain swelling causes a stroke. Which ever comes first.

So cute.
I got the idea from your cuck ex Biggie Smellz! :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm thinking for breakfredo to be this desperate with that cow pig lily his wife must have been withholding for a very long time

Hey breakfredo -- does you wife make you watch when she's in bed with a real man? Do you cry on the phone with pig cow afterwards?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I'm thinking for breakfredo to be this desperate with that cow pig lily his wife must have been withholding for a very long time

Hey breakfredo -- does you wife make you watch when she's in bed with a real man? Do you cry on the phone with pig cow afterwards?
Cock sucka saaaa whaaaa? :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And ADORABLE one.

So cute.

Not sure how. Big doesnt cry on forums and use emojis to compensate.

It's still cute though. I see we have paused at 3.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
breakfredo has been melting down nonstop for 24 hours now

this is better than a peaches fit of butthurt hysterics

and those were pretty good

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

And ADORABLE one.

So cute.

Not sure how. Big doesnt cry on forums and use emojis to compensate.

It's still cute though. I see we have paused at 3.
Odd number for an odd lil’ forum sensation like yoooo hooooo! :Excited6: