I call out Levon and Lily aka Lady Peaches and Poarkahontas

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Trophy thread noted, and flushed.

Peaches must already have several of them here, Oak too.

Take yer butthurt to the ass box, boyo.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Yet moar evidence confirming that this is in fact the noseless, phantom of the transgender opera...
Yep. The more tears that fall the more he proves he’s the noseless freak who admitted to masturbating to 12 year old girls

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
MEZMKF_o.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It’s the disgusting monster alright

If it is, he’s being two faced

since 2018 actually….
More like 2008. Ever since I made him meltdown and cry like a bitch on the trollvalhalla mod board

he is just never gonna let that go, is he?
No. Remember the fun we had on the phone while he was throwing a hissy fit at MMP?
He was on some real it’s either him or me bullshit

I wonder if it was his nose that actually produced all the testosterone in his body and when he lost it he turn into a total bitch

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

since 2018 actually….
More like 2008. Ever since I made him meltdown and cry like a bitch on the trollvalhalla mod board

No. Remember the fun we had on the phone while he was throwing a hissy fit at MMP?

I wonder if it was his nose that actually produced all the testosterone in his body and when he lost it he turn into a total bitch

It was INSANE. Like more insane than when Meeks hijacked the Wizer profile bwa haha

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

since 2018 actually….

It was INSANE. Like more insane than when Meeks hijacked the Wizer profile bwa haha
Not having a nose must be pretty insane too. Especially when he looks in the mirror

right @Levon. ?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

since 2018 actually….

Not having a nose must be pretty insane too. Especially when he looks in the mirror

right @Levon. ?

Ehhh… from where I stand, he broke his own code of ethics when he played possum asking me to moderate this.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

since 2018 actually….

right @Levon. ?

Ehhh… from where I stand, he broke his own code of ethics when he played possum asking me to moderate this.
That freakish looking clown who jerked off to videos of 12 year old girls (by his own admission) had a code of ethics?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

since 2018 actually….

right @Levon. ?

That freakish looking clown who jerked off to videos of 12 year old girls (by his own admission) had a code of ethics?

He was a pretty standup dude until you trolled him into that tbh

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

since 2018 actually….

right @Levon. ?

He has been my most prolific

since 2018 actually….

right @Levon. ?

ive never seen anyone melt down as hard or as many times as he has

I remember him being furious with several female posters just for speaking to me

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

since 2018 actually….

right @Levon. ?

since 2018 actually….

right @Levon. ?

I remember him being furious with several female posters just for speaking to me

Is that why he got mad at me out of nowhere?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

since 2018 actually….

right @Levon. ?

since 2018 actually….

right @Levon. ?

Yes. He hates anyone who doesn’t hate me. I’m his personal boogieman when he’s not consumed with thoughts of Trumps cock shoved down his moist face hole

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

since 2018 actually….

right @Levon. ?

since 2018 actually….

right @Levon. ?

I told him before I made him an admin that you were fam and if push came to shove…. there is the door, don’t let it hit you in the ass on your way out.

But to actually try to raid my site with the CBT crew… like WTF did I ever fucking do to deserve that shit AFTER facilitating peace between the 2 of you in the wake of tragedy. FUCK HIM

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Trophy thread noted, and flushed.

Peaches must already have several of them here, Oak too.

Take yer butthurt to the ass box, boyo.

Oak started her trophy threads herself. She can enver get enough attention.
Well, what can you say?
When a person gets no attention in their RL
they seek it to the tune of 70 posts a day on obscure internet boards.

PS: or they can just go on and on about other people on that obscure internet board
vvvvvvvvv.......................................................vvvvvvvvv

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

since 2018 actually….

right @Levon. ?

since 2018 actually….

right @Levon. ?

I told him before I made him an admin that you were fam and if push came to shove…. there is the door, don’t let it hit you in the ass on your way out.

But to actually try to raid my site with the CBT crew… like WTF did I ever fucking do to deserve that shit AFTER facilitating peace between the 2 of you in the wake of tragedy. FUCK HIM
He’s always been a piece of shit as far as I’m concerned

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

since 2018 actually….

right @Levon. ?

since 2018 actually….

right @Levon. ?

Yes. He hates anyone who doesn’t hate me. I’m his personal boogieman when he’s not consumed with thoughts of Trumps cock shoved down his moist face hole

Well he will just have to hate me then.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

since 2018 actually….

right @Levon. ?

since 2018 actually….

right @Levon. ?

He’s worse than a paranoid old bag lady who owns a hundred cats

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

since 2018 actually….

right @Levon. ?

since 2018 actually….

right @Levon. ?

No one is worse than you. You're the one who just won't stop with this petulant child BS. You are the most boring poster on the internet. You never post about anything except how much you hate other people and how many bedrooms and cars you have. What's the point in having lots of bedrooms when you hate everyone on the planet and no one would ever want to sleep in your bedrooms?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

since 2018 actually….

right @Levon. ?

since 2018 actually….

right @Levon. ?

No one is worse than you. You're the one who just won't stop with this petulant child BS. You are the most boring poster on the internet. You never post about anything except how much you hate other people and how many bedrooms and cars you have. What's the point in having lots of bedrooms when you hate everyone on the planet and no one would ever want to sleep in your bedrooms?
Take a walk you dirty cunt