I call out Levon and Lily aka Lady Peaches and Poarkahontas

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s the disgusting monster alright

If it is, he’s being two faced

since 2018 actually….
More like 2008. Ever since I made him meltdown and cry like a bitch on the trollvalhalla mod board

he is just never gonna let that go, is he?
No. Remember the fun we had on the phone while he was throwing a hissy fit at MMP?
He was on some real it’s either him or me bullshit

I wonder if it was his nose that actually produced all the testosterone in his body and when he lost it he turn into a total bitch

It was INSANE. Like more insane than when Meeks hijacked the Wizer profile bwa haha
Not having a nose must be pretty insane too. Especially when he looks in the mirror

right @Levon. ?

Ehhh… from where I stand, he broke his own code of ethics when he played possum asking me to moderate this.
That freakish looking clown who jerked off to videos of 12 year old girls (by his own admission) had a code of ethics?

He was a pretty standup dude until you trolled him into that tbh
He has been my most prolific

since 2018 actually….
More like 2008. Ever since I made him meltdown and cry like a bitch on the trollvalhalla mod board

No. Remember the fun we had on the phone while he was throwing a hissy fit at MMP?

I wonder if it was his nose that actually produced all the testosterone in his body and when he lost it he turn into a total bitch

It was INSANE. Like more insane than when Meeks hijacked the Wizer profile bwa haha
Not having a nose must be pretty insane too. Especially when he looks in the mirror

right @Levon. ?

Ehhh… from where I stand, he broke his own code of ethics when he played possum asking me to moderate this.
That freakish looking clown who jerked off to videos of 12 year old girls (by his own admission) had a code of ethics?

ive never seen anyone melt down as hard or as many times as he has

I remember him being furious with several female posters just for speaking to me

Is that why he got mad at me out of nowhere?
Yes. He hates anyone who doesn’t hate me. I’m his personal boogieman when he’s not consumed with thoughts of Trumps cock shoved down his moist face hole

Well he will just have to hate me then.
He’s worse than a paranoid old bag lady who owns a hundred cats

No one is worse than you. You're the one who just won't stop with this petulant child BS. You are the most boring poster on the internet. You never post about anything except how much you hate other people and how many bedrooms and cars you have. What's the point in having lots of bedrooms when you hate everyone on the planet and no one would ever want to sleep in your bedrooms?
Take a walk you dirty cunt

You are a small, slimy piece of maggot shit under someone's shoe. Go get washed down the drain, you excrement.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

since 2018 actually….

right @Levon. ?

since 2018 actually….

right @Levon. ?

I remember him being furious with several female posters just for speaking to me

Yes. He hates anyone who doesn’t hate me. I’m his personal boogieman when he’s not consumed with thoughts of Trumps cock shoved down his moist face hole

Well he will just have to hate me then.
He’s worse than a paranoid old bag lady who owns a hundred cats

No one is worse than you. You're the one who just won't stop with this petulant child BS. You are the most boring poster on the internet. You never post about anything except how much you hate other people and how many bedrooms and cars you have. What's the point in having lots of bedrooms when you hate everyone on the planet and no one would ever want to sleep in your bedrooms?
Take a walk you dirty cunt

You are a small, slimy piece of maggot shit under someone's shoe. Go get washed down the drain, you excrement.
Are you big round mad or just little square mad, cunt?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The thread, not to mention the forum itself, lacks cromulence.
WTF is it with you whining all the time? It doesn't seem to me you've got somewhere better to be and if you think you do, show me and I'll judge for myself... Annnnnnnnnnnddddddddd before you think about leaving a link for BarbieBoys.org or similar, save your precious time for people less versed in internet Tom foolery...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They stopped poasting much after this callout. Named and shamed.

Well, at least one of them seems to have been.

I honestly wonder if there is some sort of method to Oak's madness. I mean, coming here over and over, posting madly for several weeks, acting as if she's a new poster, but getting to know everyone very quickly, then suddenly disappearing, is a really weird pattern to adopt. Unless there's some sort of long, complicated troll involved. Maybe we just don't see the bigger picture yet.

Last edited:

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
WTF is it with you whining all the time? It doesn't seem to me you've got somewhere better to be and if you think you do, show me and I'll judge for myself... Annnnnnnnnnnddddddddd before you think about leaving a link for BarbieBoys.org or similar, save your precious time for people less versed in internet Tom foolery...

Excuse me, 115 posts in 2 1/2 months kinda proves that I DO have better things to do than spend my time here "whining all the time." I wonder what YOUR problem is.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Excuse me, 115 posts in 2 1/2 months kinda proves that I DO have better things to do than spend my time here "whining all the time." I wonder what YOUR problem is.
Simone says touch your nose

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Promoting LGBT faggotry and bitching about Trump on Cute Boy Tasters is hardly what most would call better things to do, Mizz Peaches.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

It does have a great deal of crepulessence, though.

That's a cool word, but I think I'd spell it "...scence" instead of using the double "ssence."

Promoting LGBT faggotry and bitching about Trump on Cute Boy Tasters is hardly what most would call better things to do, Mizz Peaches.
So, besides American politics you're also an expert about what goes down at some other board that has no Levon posting there, and your fervid imaginings about cute boys are so strong you think I'm one of those posters.

FFS, get a life. We're posting at BF right now, innit?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

since 2018 actually….

right @Levon. ?

since 2018 actually….

right @Levon. ?

Funny coming from a short fat guy who smells like pee. You are a pathetic dwarf.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Seamajor wants you all to know he’s only got one child in his closet today

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's a cool word, but I think I'd spell it "...scence" instead of using the double "ssence."

So, besides American politics you're also an expert about what goes down at some other board that has no Levon posting there, and your fervid imaginings about cute boys are so strong you think I'm one of those posters.

No. It's the essence of crepul.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Um, who you talkin to there?

Never mind. Now I see the once invisible post.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

No. It's the essence of crepul.

I'll yield to your point, but I think you're asking too much of your readers.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

Simone says touch your nose
Is Simone, your Mom?

giphy.gif

Last edited: