I call out Levon and Lily aka Lady Peaches and Poarkahontas

X

xXx
Site Supporter
you shouldn't word fight man, Libtard CoNtard we're all in FACT humantaRds ...one tribe, some sharper in the toolbox of life some just plain ole' huh ?? how do you even manage a steady breathing pattern ...

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Ok you pair of snivelling, cowardly fucks..... hiding behind new handles in an effort to avoid heat is fucking gayer than Aidsmin and Swallow4pay's wedding photographs.

Let's dance you pair of libtard untermenschen, are you gonna drop the act and step upto the challenge or are your pacemakers not upto it?
Do you need a tissue?

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
you shouldn't word fight man, Libtard CoNtard we're all in FACT humantaRds ...one tribe, some sharper in the toolbox of life some just plain ole' huh ?? how do you even manage a steady breathing pattern ...

^^This fag implies that I'm the stupid one when it took him 3 hrs to construct this sentence.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

^^This fag implies that I'm the stupid one when it took him 3 hrs to construct this sentence.

why you so hurt big fella' ?
were you not taught to respect others ... the fuck were your parents doing, drinking booze fuck raising the kid proper thing ??

X

xXx
Site Supporter
who's baldy ??
The fuck you pickin' on Blazor now for ?
dude you are one miserable guy ... that poor fucking cat you own .

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Eh, do you not see what you did :facepalm:

6-D4025-B4-1-EE5-4-DCD-8-B1-E-33-E84-EE898-FE.jpg