I call out Levon and Lily aka Lady Peaches and Poarkahontas

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The thread, not to mention the forum itself, lacks cromulence.
WTF is it with you whining all the time? It doesn't seem to me you've got somewhere better to be and if you think you do, show me and I'll judge for myself... Annnnnnnnnnnddddddddd before you think about leaving a link for BarbieBoys.org or similar, save your precious time for people less versed in internet Tom foolery...

Excuse me, 115 posts in 2 1/2 months kinda proves that I DO have better things to do than spend my time here "whining all the time." I wonder what YOUR problem is.
Simone says touch your nose
Is Simone, your Mom?

giphy.gif
No. Simone is the toy cock that you use to pummel your prostate

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
WTF is it with you whining all the time? It doesn't seem to me you've got somewhere better to be and if you think you do, show me and I'll judge for myself... Annnnnnnnnnnddddddddd before you think about leaving a link for BarbieBoys.org or similar, save your precious time for people less versed in internet Tom foolery...

Excuse me, 115 posts in 2 1/2 months kinda proves that I DO have better things to do than spend my time here "whining all the time." I wonder what YOUR problem is.
Is Simone, your Mom?

giphy.gif
And you're having conversations with Simone?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Is Simone, your Mom?

giphy.gif
You’re having conversations with a big hairy cock

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Is Simone, your Mom?

giphy.gif
I want to know why you are discussing me with a dildo, that you fantasize about me using? I am trying to understand your inner turmoil.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Is Simone, your Mom?

giphy.gif
I want to know why you are discussing me with a dildo, that you fantasize about me using? I am trying to understand your inner turmoil.
67634199.jpg

Rimshot gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Is Simone, your Mom?

giphy.gif

no you!!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Is Simone, your Mom?

giphy.gif

no you!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Is Simone, your Mom?

giphy.gif

Doesnt it get stupid and tedious when someone just posts the same, repetitive nonsense at you over and over and adds nothing of value to a discussion?

You kinda asked for this, you know. AND....you engage MORE with this than you do any other exchanges.

Clearly you enjoy talking endlessly about cock with Trump supporters.

Are you one of those leftists with a maga fetish?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Is Simone, your Mom?

giphy.gif

Doesnt it get stupid and tedious when someone just posts the same, repetitive nonsense at you over and over and adds nothing of value to a discussion?

You kinda asked for this, you know. AND....you engage MORE with this than you do any other exchanges.

Summarize that into less words, then get back at me.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Is Simone, your Mom?

giphy.gif

Dude we get it. You want a homosexual relationship with a straight white male Republican that looks like Catholic Jesus but has the voice of your absent father.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Is Simone, your Mom?

giphy.gif

you’re a faggot

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Is Simone, your Mom?

giphy.gif

you’re a faggot
Are you communicating with "Simone" again?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Is Simone, your Mom?

giphy.gif

you’re a faggot
Are you communicating with "Simone" again?
Are you whispering in holidays prostate again? Homoboi ?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Just how many fucking times is Aryan going to call out that beached whale, Oak?

Hey Aryan you fucking half wit. Try baiting a 9 foot titanium hook with chocolate cake. You'll get more of a response from that water blimp, Oak.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
that no nose monster is so obvious tho

it's almost as if the paper bag he's forced to wear over his head does all the typing for him