I have a large Automobile, a beautiful house and a beautiful wife.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I have a nice home, two 2018 vehicles and a handsome husband. I’m blessed, not better.

Admin, you’re being a dumbass

Actually, he's making fun of the braggart Strapon,

Who has been making of them.

What do you expect when people try to debate politics with name calling, insults and using poverty as an insult?

Maybe if they were not accusing other people of being welfare because they dont have an argument, this wouldnt be a topic.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I have a nice home, two 2018 vehicles and a handsome husband. I’m blessed, not better.

Actually, he's making fun of the braggart Strapon, which is funny, because Strapon is fucking pathetic. Exactly how many times has he bragged about his "mansion"? You don't know becuse it's been so damn many. It's pathetic. The guy is full of hatred for liberals and thinks he's better than everyone because of his McMansion that no one gives a shit about but him.

I know what Admin was doing, just like I know what Biggie is doing.

Off topic - do you watch Snowfall? Show about the CIA distributing crack cocaine in South Central LA? Watching it right now...highly recommend it.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Actually, he's making fun of the braggart Strapon, which is funny, because Strapon is fucking pathetic. Exactly how many times has he bragged about his "mansion"? You don't know becuse it's been so damn many. It's pathetic. The guy is full of hatred for liberals and thinks he's better than everyone because of his McMansion that no one gives a shit about but him.

Off topic - do you watch Snowfall? Show about the CIA distributing crack cocaine in South Central LA? Watching it right now...highly recommend it.

A series or a movie? I read a lot about that. It was horrendous.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

A series or a movie? I read a lot about that. It was horrendous.

Series on Fox FX. It’s on Hulu too. A must watch.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'll have to watch it quick while I'm in the US. No Hulu in Portugal. I have to get a fake IP address.