I have a new name for you alt-righty whiteys.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
BH "flamers" on troll boards lol.

Flynn is so genuinely hostile that the vast majority of posts fly right over his/her/its head and it thinks its kicking everyone's ass lmaoooo.

I like how these "flamers" randomly run off to FT and cry and bitch about the content here they dont even understand and claim to never return to this cesspit....but they come back the same day lol.

And Casket called the police on Breaky and shes making some embarrassingly huge deal that her "life was threatened" lmaooo.

She did for real???

My Hitler youth lockdown cut poked my eye lol
qROjScv.jpg

Video capture I thought was funny
@LotusBud how do you feel anout my hair?

Very Hitler Youth (well, a little beyond Youth, but very Hitler-y). Sad.
"youth" as in the colour, brainiac...

Youth is a color? OK, QAINT.
You know exactly what I'm talking about and instead of just accepting it you create a nonsensical argument for the sake of it, must be a hoot in your house...

I have no idea what you're talking about. Are you trying to get me to congratulate you for being white?
Fuckin forget it, jesus christ...

Remember what you're dealing with, that specimen is part Jude.
Ahhhh...now it all adds up. It even moves to Portugal to make use of the exchange rate, the penny-pinching semi-Jew Lipchitz! This goose just gets more and more golden.

images

A hell of a lot of these 'white' far left SJW types are in fact full blood Jews or have some partial Jewish ancestry.

Even having a Jewish grandparent for example, makes an individual part Jewish and usually results in the person harbouring a degree of sympathy and support for the Jewish people.
Fuck...that’s one thing I haven’t got in my mongrel blood. Da Jew! I dealt with this Jewish chick once and she tried to steal my sperm and impregnate her eggs. It was only sex and she wanted to take me for a serious ride. Joelene. That song by Dolly Parton makes me cringe at the name!

I've always thought if Jolene could have him that easily......just let her ffs.

It's such a pitiful song lol
The irony was that I was actually having a revenge root because my girlfriend had cheated on me with a lesbian. She went straight to my girlfriend and told her that she was with me now. I got into a lot of trouble. Got punched in the face and kicked in the balls!

So she cheated on you and then got mad at you for cheating?

Makes sense lol
Yes, but get this: when I asked her what the problem was, she said that she was with another woman, and that it would’ve only been fair if I was with another man! Aye? I knew then that I had wasted the last three years of my life with a goose!

That's total bullshit though. Cheating is cheating.

Where does this idea come from that cheating with the same sex isnt cheating? And that if you do it you are in a position to make rules about it? Lmaooo people are nuts. Gawd that is so entitled lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Flynn is so genuinely hostile that the vast majority of posts fly right over his/her/its head and it thinks its kicking everyone's ass lmaoooo.

I like how these "flamers" randomly run off to FT and cry and bitch about the content here they dont even understand and claim to never return to this cesspit....but they come back the same day lol.

And Casket called the police on Breaky and shes making some embarrassingly huge deal that her "life was threatened" lmaooo.

She did for real???

qROjScv.jpg

You know exactly what I'm talking about and instead of just accepting it you create a nonsensical argument for the sake of it, must be a hoot in your house...

I have no idea what you're talking about. Are you trying to get me to congratulate you for being white?

Ahhhh...now it all adds up. It even moves to Portugal to make use of the exchange rate, the penny-pinching semi-Jew Lipchitz! This goose just gets more and more golden.

images

A hell of a lot of these 'white' far left SJW types are in fact full blood Jews or have some partial Jewish ancestry.

Even having a Jewish grandparent for example, makes an individual part Jewish and usually results in the person harbouring a degree of sympathy and support for the Jewish people.
Fuck...that’s one thing I haven’t got in my mongrel blood. Da Jew! I dealt with this Jewish chick once and she tried to steal my sperm and impregnate her eggs. It was only sex and she wanted to take me for a serious ride. Joelene. That song by Dolly Parton makes me cringe at the name!

The irony was that I was actually having a revenge root because my girlfriend had cheated on me with a lesbian. She went straight to my girlfriend and told her that she was with me now. I got into a lot of trouble. Got punched in the face and kicked in the balls!

Makes sense lol
And then to make the story even more convoluted, I’m sitting downstairs in the hotel bar, when the “lesbian” rocks up. So I get chatting with her and convince her to have 69 with me upstairs. She makes the vicious circle with me, but that was her and my secret. It sounds crazy I know, but that’s how that shit played out. I still remember the hotel, The Monk’s Inn...lol.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She did for real???

qROjScv.jpg

images

Makes sense lol
And then to make the story even more convoluted, I’m sitting downstairs in the hotel bar, when the “lesbian” rocks up. So I get chatting with her and convince her to have 69 with me upstairs. She makes the vicious circle with me, but that was her and my secret. It sounds crazy I know, but that’s how that shit played out. I still remember the hotel, The Monk’s Inn...lol.

Is that how you met DD? Lucky you

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

According to the new generation of Brown Shirts, anyway.

You do know there's no such thing as Nazis anymore?... They died off shortly after the second world war... Any survivers would either be dead or so old, they would be considered obsolete...

Neo-nazis etc are just using the name to attach an identity to their misguided causes...

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just to add, the mountain dew sign above represents nothing but a troll to hook people like you, just as 4chan intended... Nothing to do with nazis and everything to do with winding up the left...

Thank you, white woman, saviour of the world...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

She did for real???

qROjScv.jpg

images

Makes sense lol

Is that how you met DD? Lucky you
It’s time to make up with Freud...c’mon amigo! :AssKisser:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You do know there's no such thing as Nazis anymore?... They died off shortly after the second world war... Any survivers would either be dead or so old, they would be considered obsolete...

Neo-nazis etc are just using the name to attach an identity to their misguided causes...

Wow. Um, thanks. I didn't know anything at all about the history of Nazism. You're so smart. Thanks, QAINT.

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Wow. Um, thanks. I didn't know anything at all about the history of Nazism. You're so smart. Thanks, QAINT.
Clearly not or you wouldn't use it as an insult... Lots of evidence points your clubs behaviour in sync with the brown shirts though... ;)

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Clearly not or you wouldn't use it as an insult... Lots of evidence points your clubs behaviour in sync with the brown shirts though... ;)

Yeah, right.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh wow...naivety is so so leftarded innit!? Oh, and stay away from all those heavy Brazilian meat dishes, makes your poo smell.