I have a new name for you alt-righty whiteys.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey Suckubus, I challenge you to a spelling bee.

ROTFLAMFAO!!!!!1111111111111111

Why? Because my phone automatically corrects? Now I don't know how to spell??? Gtfoh. Roflmao. I can't tell you how many posts of yours I have seen where you have misspelled a word or two. No one gives a shit. If you get your point across, so be it. It's not that anyone doesn't know how to spell. A lot of people typing from their phone or computer will have that auto correct if it wasn't changed by them.

She also added in an A to the acronym you quoted from her...plus the pointless 1's... like a Muppet Baby of trolling...
Just had a half bottle of rum and trying to give a fuck about this blow-in cunt @Flynn ...what the fuck is it’s purpose!? It’s a half-baked meth-head right?

It's purpose is to consume anything that will get it to shut up.

Try again you fat typing sloth. How about you post a picture of YOUR WHOLE FUCKING BODY you fucking ignorant land whale?

Fucking white trash.
How about you, all I've seen is forehead from you...

This coming from the fucking idiot that wore bottles of Summer's Eve vaginal wash as a fucking Halloween costume in June.
Emmmm, ok I guess that's an insult

It knows nothing but insults. I would kiss her ass if she actually gave someone a compliment but there's no telling where her ass has been. So I'm opting out.

Of course you'd kiss my ass, because that's what you do best. You don't think for yourself, that's abundantly clear.

What? No full body picture? What are you ashamed of?

Really kinda awkward that you want to see my body so bad....let's see. I have exposed my tits (my entire upper body to maybe 3 people in this forum) and one person, "Breaky" told you I am not fat. Take it how you want to. I don't need to continue to expose myself, precious. You've already seen the best part of me. ;) You want a mouth full of size D cup tits to go with that succulent pussy you love to munch on, too?
Thats plenty, don't reply like that

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Why? Because my phone automatically corrects? Now I don't know how to spell??? Gtfoh. Roflmao. I can't tell you how many posts of yours I have seen where you have misspelled a word or two. No one gives a shit. If you get your point across, so be it. It's not that anyone doesn't know how to spell. A lot of people typing from their phone or computer will have that auto correct if it wasn't changed by them.

She also added in an A to the acronym you quoted from her...plus the pointless 1's... like a Muppet Baby of trolling...
Just had a half bottle of rum and trying to give a fuck about this blow-in cunt @Flynn ...what the fuck is it’s purpose!? It’s a half-baked meth-head right?

Try again you fat typing sloth. How about you post a picture of YOUR WHOLE FUCKING BODY you fucking ignorant land whale?

Fucking white trash.

This coming from the fucking idiot that wore bottles of Summer's Eve vaginal wash as a fucking Halloween costume in June.

It knows nothing but insults. I would kiss her ass if she actually gave someone a compliment but there's no telling where her ass has been. So I'm opting out.

Of course you'd kiss my ass, because that's what you do best. You don't think for yourself, that's abundantly clear.

Really kinda awkward that you want to see my body so bad....let's see. I have exposed my tits (my entire upper body to maybe 3 people in this forum) and one person, "Breaky" told you I am not fat. Take it how you want to. I don't need to continue to expose myself, precious. You've already seen the best part of me. ;) You want a mouth full of size D cup tits to go with that succulent pussy you love to munch on, too?

Well that is the natural evolution of things after your moronic claims about my mouth and your pussy.

What's wrong? Your fat fucking body can't cash the checks your mouth writes?

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Fucking white trash.

What if she doesn't? You gonna smack her too?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Fucking white trash.

vIfTVM3.png

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Fucking white trash.

vIfTVM3.png

Says the lifelong convict.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Fucking white trash.

vIfTVM3.png

The Flynn and Joe accounts are used by more than one person, slippped up idiots...
bT1lu7r.png

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Fucking white trash.

vIfTVM3.png

The Flynn and Joe accounts are used by more than one person, slippped up idiots...
bT1lu7r.png

So you can post evidence, RIGHT? Convict.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Fucking white trash.

vIfTVM3.png

bT1lu7r.png

Stop crying you ugly little twat and fuck your little creep chode! So hysterical!
:Whiner2:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Fucking white trash.

vIfTVM3.png

bT1lu7r.png

Stop crying you ugly little twat and fuck your little creep chode! So hysterical!

Oh? I thought I was banned?

ROTFLMFAO!!!!1111

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Fucking white trash.

vIfTVM3.png

bT1lu7r.png

ROTFLMFAO!!!!1111
Anytime we want to metho!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
BH "flamers" on troll boards lol.

Flynn is so genuinely hostile that the vast majority of posts fly right over his/her/its head and it thinks its kicking everyone's ass lmaoooo.

I like how these "flamers" randomly run off to FT and cry and bitch about the content here they dont even understand and claim to never return to this cesspit....but they come back the same day lol.

And Casket called the police on Breaky and shes making some embarrassingly huge deal that her "life was threatened" lmaooo.

Last edited:

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Flynn is so genuinely hostile that the vast majority of posts fly right over his/her/its head and it thinks its kicking everyone's ass lmaoooo.

I like how these "flamers" randomly run off to FT and cry and bitch about the content here they dont even understand and claim to never return to this cesspit....but they come back the same day lol.

And Casket called the police on Breaky and shes making some embarrassingly huge deal that her "life was threatened" lmaooo.

She did for real???

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

She did for real???

So she is saying lol.

The rare times I check out FT, all these people are doing is vapidly bitching about BF and then arguing with eachother about shit that happened 10 years ago.

There are only like 4 people worth reading and the rest is this perpetually ass hurt rabble like Casket clutching her Life Alert pearls accusing other people of shit that only she ever does lol.

Succubus

Site Supporter

Fucking white trash.

Yes sir, daddy. Btw, where have you been? Are you okay?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Fucking white trash.

I was "away" again lol... I just meant don't describe yourself like you need to... :LOL4:

Succubus

Site Supporter

Fucking white trash.

I was "away" again lol... I just meant don't describe yourself like you need to... :LOL4:

Ok I know. She just pisses me off so bad. Lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Fucking white trash.

What's been happening over at TF? Anything of note?

Succubus

Site Supporter

Fucking white trash.

Nothing new. Same old same old. I miss you over there. You should try to join again. You always made me laugh....and we're one of the few people that spoke their mind. Ilovebrachys misses you, too. She ended up getting with Matt on TF.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Fucking white trash.

Nothing new. Same old same old. I miss you over there. You should try to join again. You always made me laugh....and we're one of the few people that spoke their mind. Ilovebrachys misses you, too. She ended up getting with Matt on TF.
If you ask ennie to see if I can make a new account I'll defo come back but there's no point if I'm not allowed lol... Tell Kelly I said Hi, don't really remember Matt lol

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
@LotusBud are you white?...
Pasty white liberal who hates herself and her kind

and the funny thing is this: She really believes her sanctimonious bullshit buys her a seat at the table should the minorities rise to power.

But it doesn't because people like us believe this: If you cant ride for your own you sure as hell ain't gonna ride for us. She and her kind will get stomped out as soon as it's convenient. Believe that like you believe you gonna need to take a shit sometime between now and next year.

I'm latino and I'll be damned if I denounce my own kind in favor of another. I don't give the slightest fuck why crimes my ancestors committed.

Cowardly cunts.... I'd respect people like her more if they said Yeah I'm white and I love my kind, now what?

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@LotusBud are you white?...
Pasty white liberal who hates herself and her kind

and the funny thing is this: She really believes her sanctimonious bullshit buys her a seat at the table should the minorities rise to power.

But it doesn't because people like us believe this: If you cant ride for your own you sure as hell ain't gonna ride for us. She and her kind will get stomped out as soon as it's convenient. Believe that like you believe you gonna need to take a shit sometime between now and next year.

I'm latino and I'll be damned if I denounce my own kind in favor of another. I don't give the slightest fuck why crimes my ancestors committed.

Cowardly cunts.... I'd respect people like her more if they said Yeah I'm white and I love my kind, now what?
Latinx*

:LOL4:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Fucking white trash.

vIfTVM3.png

bT1lu7r.png

Learn how to fucking post a fucking picture first moron, then talk your fairy talk.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Fucking white trash.

vIfTVM3.png

bT1lu7r.png

ROTFLMFAO!!!!1111
Anytime we want to metho!

Bitch. You got no say in shit around here dork. Go get bent, you hysterical retard.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I'll have the scallop masala and a side of saffron rice, Upali...thnx

Still on that train of thought? You'll have a lot of competition as dicklips SHAMWOW thinks "I'm a bunch of people." Wheras that fucking dullard Dickfail thinks I'm that verbose ninny Blandscape, everyone knows I'm not Blandscape as I've punted his ancient ass all over SG. Then there's your dumbass that thinks I'm a harem of Indian call center geeks. Funny thing, Blandscape thinks there's two old ladies behind this account, he aptly named them, Thelma and Louise.

So, which one of you fucks is correct in your bizarro conspiracy theories?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Fucking white trash.

Aren't you late for your court mandated anger management class?