I have a new name for you alt-righty whiteys.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
I'll stick with an old name for you.

Cunt

How you address the wife? No wonder she dislikes you.
And your name is Rat.

R7fa21fd77ce1694354cb20d0a245eab4

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
and I have a name for all you noodle neck numb nut liberals

dogshit (it fucking applies)

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Where's the "u" in that word? Just curious. Usually, words that start with the letter "Q" have a "u" following it. Better make up another word....lol.
Where's the "u" in that word? Just curious. Usually, words that start with the letter "Q" have a "u" following it. Better make up another word....lol.
PWNARAMA!

1520.jpg

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Vindictive, Alt-left, goat asses
PWNARAMA!

1520.jpg

Notice the word "usually". Illiterate much?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Cunt

Save it for her B.F. He doesn’t like you either

Actually, not every Q word has a u fter it. And it's not a "word," anyway, it's an acronym. And I called it a 'name,' not a 'word."

Thanks for visiting my thread, though.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Vindictive, Alt-left, goat asses
PWNARAMA!

1520.jpg

Notice the word "usually". Illiterate much?
When your exception to the general meaning of "usual" is a Talking Fucking Dog, that delimiting pronoun is thrown out the window.

Qantas is part and parcel of the cannon.

Succubus

Site Supporter

Cunt

Actually, not every Q word has a u fter it. And it's not a "word," anyway, it's an acronym. And I called it a 'name,' not a 'word."

I didn't say "every" word that starts with a "Q" has a "u" after it. I said "usually".

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Cunt

I didn't say "every" word that starts with a "Q" has a "u" after it. I said "usually".

I realize that. And I didn't sat 'QAINT' is a word, did I?

Succubus

Site Supporter

Cunt

Excuse me for being incorrect. "Acronym"

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Cunt

Excuse me for being incorrect. "Acronym"

Excuse me for not addressing your subtlety, even though I fully realized it.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Cunt

God.

Succubus, you are a fucking idiot. Every fucking 5th grader knows that. Quit trying to fucking act "smart," it just makes you look like the stupid fucking beached whale you are.

Stick to what you know,---posting nude pictures of yourself.

Succubus

Site Supporter

Cunt

God.

Succubus, you are a fucking idiot. Every fucking 5th grader knows that. Quit trying to fucking act "smart," it just makes you look like the stupid fucking beached whale you are.

Cunt. Can't Understand Normal Thinking. Cunt.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Cunt

God.

Cunt. Can't Understand Normal Thinking. Cunt.

Really???

Was it not YOU that called an "acronym" a "word" that you tried getting cute with, only to have your dorsal fin chopped off by Lotus?

You're one of the last people that should be talking "politics."

Next, you'll be calling "politics" an "acronym."

Speaking of "cunts." Isn't it time to flash yours again to make up for your absolute fucking stupidity?