I have a new name for you alt-righty whiteys.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I'll stick with an old name for you.

Cunt

How you address the wife? No wonder she dislikes you.
Save it for her B.F. He doesn’t like you either
Where's the "u" in that word? Just curious. Usually, words that start with the letter "Q" have a "u" following it. Better make up another word....lol.

Actually, not every Q word has a u fter it. And it's not a "word," anyway, it's an acronym. And I called it a 'name,' not a 'word."

Thanks for visiting my thread, though.

I didn't say "every" word that starts with a "Q" has a "u" after it. I said "usually".

I realize that. And I didn't sat 'QAINT' is a word, did I?

Excuse me for being incorrect. "Acronym"

The next question IS...Do you know the difference between a "word" and an "acronym?" I mean without Googling it first.

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
tiEEhUx.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Cunt

Where's the "u" in that word? Just curious. Usually, words that start with the letter "Q" have a "u" following it. Better make up another word....lol.

Actually, not every Q word has a u fter it. And it's not a "word," anyway, it's an acronym. And I called it a 'name,' not a 'word."

I didn't say "every" word that starts with a "Q" has a "u" after it. I said "usually".

The next question IS...Do you know the difference between a "word" and an "acronym?" I mean without Googling it first.
Bison napper

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Cunt

Where did all the dicks go that were supposed to be in your mouth to prevent you from talking? What happened to all this "love each other" shit??? Flynn, you are the worst poser on BF. Who cares if it's a word or Acronym. No one gives a shit.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Cunt

Where did all the dicks go that were supposed to be in your mouth to prevent you from talking? What happened to all this "love each other" shit??? Flynn, you are the worst poser on BF. Who cares if it's a word or Acronym. No one gives a shit.

"MynameisSuccubusandIuseamicrophonetospeakandspellandmybestflameisflashingmyfuckingpussybecausei'mfuckingstupidasfuck.Itryandactfuckingsmartbyusingwordsbeyondmypaygrade."

You fucking moron. More of your shit posts about pussy and dicks. Yeah, stick to the subject of "dicks" you fucking 3 brain celled wingnut. You're a fucking joke, you're so fuckng retarded you make Maxis look like a fucking genius.

Do you even know the difference between a "word" and "acronym?"

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Succubus

Site Supporter

Cunt

"MynameisSuccubusandIuseamicrophonetospeakandspellandmybestflameisflashingmyfuckingpussybecausei'mfuckingstupidasfuck.Itryandactfuckingsmartbyusingwordsbeyondmypaygrade."

You fucking moron. More of your shit posts about pussy and dicks. Yeah, stick to the subject of "dicks" you fucking 3 brain celled wingnut. You're a fucking joke, you're so fuckng retarded you make Maxis look like a fucking genius.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Shut up and put my pussy back in your mouth for 5 minutes. No penis in it's right mind would wanna be in your mouth anyway. You'd probably end up buying it off with all that shit talking you do. Blah blah blah. Do you really think half the people in the forum gives two fucks about ANYTHING you have to say??? Ummm no.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Holy Fuck!

I still can't believe that Succubus called an "acronym" a "word."

Holy Fuck!
We can't believe you posted a pic of your filthy lips being ravaged by herpes, but hey, these are flaming boards.

You flame us by being disgusting and stupid.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Cunt

God.

Succubus, you are a fucking idiot. Every fucking 5th grader knows that. Quit trying to fucking act "smart," it just makes you look like the stupid fucking beached whale you are.

Stick to what you know,---posting nude pictures of yourself.

Cunt. Can't Understand Normal Thinking. Cunt.

There is a very good reason Flynn has tantrums if she/he/it feels like anyone is "acting smart".

Flynn gets super triggered when anyone uses an 8th grade level word because it thinks 8th grade level words are for "smart" people and if people Flynn hates use them, it loses its shit and spams for years over someone "acting smart"

Flynn has such a low intellect that if anyone uses words it has to look up, it will trigger and tantrum for years over it because of its raging insecurity.

Be prepared for this incredible dipshit to throw a fit for the next 2 years across more than one forum over this insignificant mundane crap.

"Flamers" tend to be very self loathing, insecure and unhinged people who hold onto small, silly things for insane lengths of time and they view this as "making something of themselves".

It's really fucking sad.. .but it seems to medicate their misery somewhat.

Look at how this moron bitches about your posts.....this genius doesnt even understand your "Succubus" play. These people are genuinely too fucking stupid to be on these boards. That's why they are always pissed off.

Last edited:

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I put a very sincere interest into trying to understand what the left wants, I really do.

But they have a severe problem when it comes to explaining why the execution of their plans always goes bad.

I mean, I can understand that they are convinced that everyone in this world needs to relinquish their freedom to have safety.

But the thing is, wherever they attain "total power", it's always the same.

You lose your freedom and you have zero safety.

Cuba. Venezuela. North Korea. Russia is no longer officially communist, but the whole country still fails to be a true democracy, even though it's been 30 years since they dropped the sickle and hammer thing (once again, officially).

The problem with the whole ideology is that they completely ignore things like human nature and history. They don't learn with their mistakes.

And as of lately, the moral and spiritual gap between both parties has never been wider. Canada now is arresting a father because he doesn't agree with his mentally unstable daughter having a sex change. The same people who try to pin covid deaths on Bolsonaro here in Brazoo defend abortion with a smile. The same people who see nazism and fascism on everything carry the communist flag openly.

Where do you think this will end?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I put a very sincere interest into trying to understand what the left wants, I really do.

But they have a severe problem when it comes to explaining why the execution of their plans always goes bad.

I mean, I can understand that they are convinced that everyone in this world needs to relinquish their freedom to have safety.

Cuba. Venezuela. North Korea. Russia is no longer officially communist, but the whole country still fails to be a true democracy, even though it's been 30 years since they dropped the sickle and hammer thing (once again, officially).

The problem with the whole ideology is that they completely ignore things like human nature and history. They don't learn with their mistakes.

And as of lately, the moral and spiritual gap between both parties has never been wider. Canada now is arresting a father because he doesn't agree with his mentally unstable daughter having a sex change. The same people who try to pin covid deaths on Bolsonaro here in Brazoo defend abortion with a smile. The same people who see nazism and fascism on everything carry the communist flag openly.

The same way it always does.

Countless senseless death and suffering until a full blown revolution.

We will have to fight.

Succubus

Site Supporter

I don't get the whole flaming thing. It's like you're a flamer or you're not. If you're not a flamer (to them) you're not cool....and if you're not cool, you don't get into their little geek flaming club. Roflmao. I'm not a flamer. Never claimed to be. I think it's stupid, actually. Besides, I have no interest in flaming with someone whose mouth sounds the way a dilapidated pussy would look. Oh muh gawsh....I used a big word! Bitches pull out tha dictionary!!!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm sorry, rancid. But your post shows that, even though you really work at understanding the left, you are making up all kinds of stuff. Very little you believe about the left is actually what the left believes.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm sorry, rancid. But your post shows that, even though you really work at understanding the left, you are making up all kinds of stuff. Very little you believe about the left is actually what the left believes.

We can go point by point if you want

The other day I was discussing politics with a friend in a whatsapp group

When abortion came up, he said he was against it (he consider himself left wing)

I said "That's good, but unfortunately, the people you vote for tend to be pro-abortion."

He changed the subject.

That's how these conversations tend to flow.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OMG. If you people ever actually listened to a liberal, instead of always telling us what we think and believe, we all might be able to get somewhere.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Cunt

why is it that you wrap your decayed mind around the things NOBODY gives the slightest fuck about and drone on and on about them for YEARS?

Nobody gives a fuck if Subs misidentified a fucking acronym on a silly message board you fucking rooster neck twat.

Succubus

Site Supporter
OMG. If you people ever actually listened to a liberal, instead of always telling us what we think and believe, we all might be able to get somewhere.

Ok. I can give. What do liberals think and believe? Or better yet, what do you think and believe....but when you speak for yourself, do you speak for liberals in general or just you?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ok. I can give. What do liberals think and believe? Or better yet, what do you think and believe....but when you speak for yourself, do you speak for liberals in general or just you?

I only ever speak for myself. But I don't believe any liberal wants a CON telling them what they really think.

I'm not going to write a treatise here on what I think and believe. I think and believe far too many things. But it woud be nice if some of you cons here actually read the posts in which I do say what I think and believe about certain things, instead of always telling me what I think and believe, and ALWAYS getting it wrong.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
But it woud be nice if some of you cons here actually read the posts in which I do say what I think and believe about certain things, instead of always telling me what I think and believe, and ALWAYS getting it wrong.
Well if it ain't the pot calling the kettle black

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I only ever speak for myself. But I don't believe any liberal wants a CON telling them what they really think.

I'm not going to write a treatise here on what I think and believe. I think and believe far too many things. But it woud be nice if some of you cons here actually read the posts in which I do say what I think and believe about certain things, instead of always telling me what I think and believe, and ALWAYS getting it wrong.
you ignorant hypocritical tramp, you're constantly libiot womansplaining our own thoughts and positions to us. Go get raped by a nigger and apologize to him when he's done.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Cunt

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Shut up and put my pussy back in your mouth for 5 minutes. No penis in it's right mind would wanna be in your mouth anyway. You'd probably end up buying it off with all that shit talking you do. Blah blah blah. Do you really think half the people in the forum gives two fucks about ANYTHING you have to say??? Ummm no.

Which is WHY YOU THOUGHT an "acronym" was a "word?"

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!

Next you'll say a verb is a people, place or thing. You stupid fuck.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Why should Lotus even respond to your dumb fucking ass? You can't even tell the difference between a "WORD" and an "ACRONYM."

Secondly, you got fucking toasted by BOTH Admin AND Lotusbud, yet YOU refuse to even say you were way fucking off base and now are trying to question Lotus like she's as dumb as you? You must be out of your fucking mind you ignorant sow.

*Kinda saying you were WAY off base isn't really admitting you fucking owned yourself*

Last edited: