I have a new name for you alt-righty whiteys.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I'll stick with an old name for you.

Cunt

How you address the wife? No wonder she dislikes you.
Save it for her B.F. He doesn’t like you either
Where's the "u" in that word? Just curious. Usually, words that start with the letter "Q" have a "u" following it. Better make up another word....lol.

Actually, not every Q word has a u fter it. And it's not a "word," anyway, it's an acronym. And I called it a 'name,' not a 'word."

Thanks for visiting my thread, though.

I didn't say "every" word that starts with a "Q" has a "u" after it. I said "usually".

I realize that. And I didn't sat 'QAINT' is a word, did I?

Excuse me for being incorrect. "Acronym"

The next question IS...Do you know the difference between a "word" and an "acronym?" I mean without Googling it first.

Where did all the dicks go that were supposed to be in your mouth to prevent you from talking? What happened to all this "love each other" shit??? Flynn, you are the worst poser on BF. Who cares if it's a word or Acronym. No one gives a shit.

"MynameisSuccubusandIuseamicrophonetospeakandspellandmybestflameisflashingmyfuckingpussybecausei'mfuckingstupidasfuck.Itryandactfuckingsmartbyusingwordsbeyondmypaygrade."

You fucking moron. More of your shit posts about pussy and dicks. Yeah, stick to the subject of "dicks" you fucking 3 brain celled wingnut. You're a fucking joke, you're so fuckng retarded you make Maxis look like a fucking genius.

Do you even know the difference between a "word" and "acronym?"

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Shut up and put my pussy back in your mouth for 5 minutes. No penis in it's right mind would wanna be in your mouth anyway. You'd probably end up buying it off with all that shit talking you do. Blah blah blah. Do you really think half the people in the forum gives two fucks about ANYTHING you have to say??? Ummm no.

Which is WHY YOU THOUGHT an "acronym" was a "word?"

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!

Next you'll say a verb is a people, place or thing. You stupid fuck.

Nah nigga. That's a noun. ;)

Hey fatty. Is that before OR after you googled it, cow?

Maybe you should flash your pussy again. How about showing us that potato shaped body of yours fat ass?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
OMG. If you people ever actually listened to a liberal, instead of always telling us what we think and believe, we all might be able to get somewhere.

Ok. I can give. What do liberals think and believe? Or better yet, what do you think and believe....but when you speak for yourself, do you speak for liberals in general or just you?

Why should Lotus even respond to your dumb fucking ass? You can't even tell the difference between a "WORD" and an "ACRONYM."

Secondly, you got fucking toasted by BOTH Admin AND Lotusbud, yet YOU refuse to even say you were way fucking off base and now are trying to question Lotus like she's as dumb as you? You must be out of your fucking mind you ignorant sow.

*Kinda saying you were WAY off base isn't really admitting you fucking owned yourself*

Do you ever shut the fuck up, Flynn??? I mean, honestly.....no one here enjoys hearing you talk as much as yourself.

Do you really think anyone enjoys reading your ignorant rendition of Jeopardy? For fucks sakes, you've been caught 11 times spouting out bullshit about crap you know nothing about. You fucking are a real fucking loser that actually has to post cunt shots so you can get the attention you need, because you're not going to get any positive attention in regard to your overall intelligence.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
When the average person of ANY color is in their 20's, they've been indoctrinated to believe whites are evil and niggers got it bad because whites took all the good stuff at the trough. Once the average person reaches 40 or 50, they've seen niggers chimp out and riot at least 3 decades in a row, get more free shit, and still continue to be failures. Even a lot of blacks have seen the light by this point. If a person reaches 75, they start thinking about dying and going to hell so they hedge their bets on "being nice" so they fall right back into the "give'm free shit" mentality.

So you're saying old school African Americans are doing nothing for their communities?

Bullshit...

It's why this shit we're in didn't happen 20-30 years ago.

Pull your head out of your arse...
Fuk off cunt. You know exactly what I'm saying and you're just posturing in retaliation over my loathing for your sick and twisted faggit worship. Do CONservatism a solid and go form a low tax faggit loving party and quit acting like you dont get EXACTLY WTF I'm saying.

And 20-30 years ago the same chimp outs and white self flagellation DID happen! And 20-30 years before that, it fukin happened. Hell, it even happened in the 40's! STFU if you dont want to deal with history honestly because of your faggit worship. cunt.

20-30 years ago, a lot of African American youth were raised by a grandparent or two.

Those same fucking kids raised right are trying to corral their kids and put them on a good path, but they don't have control on the narrative.

So stop being a prick and start being a uniter.........
Quit being an asshole by looking to some exception to the rule. Not a single nigger or white liberal clammoring for reparations today is a decent human being. You know EXACTLY who the fuck I'm talking about. You're about as big and worthless a piece of shit as lotus.

I married a African woman in Oz.

...you can eat my shit you fucking dunce.

The moment we stop fighting for our kids is the moment I come after people like you.

...and you wouldn't wish that on your worst enemy....

Wait so your wife is black? Confused 5

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They're pretty common unfortunately, especially among the so called 'educated' academic circles.

Seems to come from the view point they are separate to the rest of us...

At this point, I'd like to see countries split down the middle... All the liberals live on one side and everyone else on the other, so we can live our lives in our own way to see who prospers...

The autonomous zone is a good example of what to expect from the left side... It would be hilarious...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
There needs to be a thorough investigation into what gets taught in schools and universities. Of course we already know that Marxist garbage like Critical Race Theory and other forms of anti-white propaganda is being peddled and has been indoctrinating the youth for decades, ultimately making white kids to feel ashamed of themselves, but it's time that liberal teachers and lecturers were reprimanded, fired and even prosecuted for promoting damaging, cancerous leftist ideologies.

It's no coincidence that colleges and universities churn out a seemingly endless wave of SJW's and how students are almost always liberal, it is of course due to the indoctrination which they're subjected to in academia and until this problem is confronted, nothing will improve.

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There needs to be a thorough investigation into what gets taught in schools and universities. Of course we already know that Marxist garbage like Critical Race Theory and other forms of anti-white propaganda is being peddled and has been indoctrinating the youth for decades, ultimately making white kids to feel ashamed of themselves, but it's time that liberal teachers and lecturers were reprimanded, fired and even prosecuted for promoting damaging, cancerous leftist ideologies.

It's no coincidence that colleges and universities churn out a seemingly endless wave of SJW's and how students are almost always liberal, it is of course due to the indoctrination which they're subjected to in academia and until this problem is confronted, nothing will improve.

And that's what's missing... The normals pushing back...

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Hey Suckubus, I challenge you to a spelling bee.

ROTFLAMFAO!!!!!1111111111111111

Why? Because my phone automatically corrects? Now I don't know how to spell??? Gtfoh. Roflmao. I can't tell you how many posts of yours I have seen where you have misspelled a word or two. No one gives a shit. If you get your point across, so be it. It's not that anyone doesn't know how to spell. A lot of people typing from their phone or computer will have that auto correct if it wasn't changed by them.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Why? Because my phone automatically corrects? Now I don't know how to spell??? Gtfoh. Roflmao. I can't tell you how many posts of yours I have seen where you have misspelled a word or two. No one gives a shit. If you get your point across, so be it. It's not that anyone doesn't know how to spell. A lot of people typing from their phone or computer will have that auto correct if it wasn't changed by them.
Don’t explain yourself to that bitch, kick her in her ax-wound! :Killa:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

She also added in an A to the acronym you quoted from her...plus the pointless 1's... like a Muppet Baby of trolling...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

She also added in an A to the acronym you quoted from her...plus the pointless 1's... like a Muppet Baby of trolling...
Just had a half bottle of rum and trying to give a fuck about this blow-in cunt @Flynn ...what the fuck is it’s purpose!? It’s a half-baked meth-head right?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When the average person of ANY color is in their 20's, they've been indoctrinated to believe whites are evil and niggers got it bad because whites took all the good stuff at the trough. Once the average person reaches 40 or 50, they've seen niggers chimp out and riot at least 3 decades in a row, get more free shit, and still continue to be failures. Even a lot of blacks have seen the light by this point. If a person reaches 75, they start thinking about dying and going to hell so they hedge their bets on "being nice" so they fall right back into the "give'm free shit" mentality.

So you're saying old school African Americans are doing nothing for their communities?

Bullshit...

Fuk off cunt. You know exactly what I'm saying and you're just posturing in retaliation over my loathing for your sick and twisted faggit worship. Do CONservatism a solid and go form a low tax faggit loving party and quit acting like you dont get EXACTLY WTF I'm saying.

And 20-30 years ago the same chimp outs and white self flagellation DID happen! And 20-30 years before that, it fukin happened. Hell, it even happened in the 40's! STFU if you dont want to deal with history honestly because of your faggit worship. cunt.

20-30 years ago, a lot of African American youth were raised by a grandparent or two.

Those same fucking kids raised right are trying to corral their kids and put them on a good path, but they don't have control on the narrative.

Quit being an asshole by looking to some exception to the rule. Not a single nigger or white liberal clammoring for reparations today is a decent human being. You know EXACTLY who the fuck I'm talking about. You're about as big and worthless a piece of shit as lotus.

The moment we stop fighting for our kids is the moment I come after people like you.

I dont give a shit who the hell you married and what color your damned kids are. If ANY of your family is crybaby libtards or faggits, fuk em.

We're not progressives or equally retarded God botherers but we do have a couple of distant carpet munching relatives...

No need for you to get your Jesus is mah saviour panties in a knot though.

I support your right to remain mentally ill right up till the point I need to put you down.... :Beatdown2:

Freud gets owned up and down this thread by Jokemar.

Classic!

I'll have the lamb nilgiri with garlic nan...

Thanks, Kumar...
Yea, like that would ever happen. You might scratch your purse, faggit.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Classic!
Awwww, sad YUO aint getting attention? PWN3D!

Awwwww, sad YUO aint got no dick? PWN3D!
I'm disgusted you get nigger dick in the ass. Kill yourself.

Why Jokemar, that's the nicest thing you've said to me....Does your boyfriend know how sensitive you are?
"your boyfriend"? must be the name of the deviant thats plugging your anal G-spot.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Classic!

Why Jokemar, that's the nicest thing you've said to me....Does your boyfriend know how sensitive you are?
"your boyfriend"? must be the name of the deviant thats plugging your anal G-spot.
Ahem...anal G-spot is a man’s G-spot. A chick’s G-spot is through the entirety of her clitoris. It’s big!

images

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Classic!

Ahem...anal G-spot is a man’s G-spot. A chick’s G-spot is through the entirety of her clitoris. It’s big!

images

All the designs and god chose that... We were fucked from day one...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Classic!

images

All the designs and god chose that... We were fucked from day one...
I fucking know! Lol

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Bullshit...

I dont give a shit who the hell you married and what color your damned kids are. If ANY of your family is crybaby libtards or faggits, fuk em.

We're not progressives or equally retarded God botherers but we do have a couple of distant carpet munching relatives...

I support your right to remain mentally ill right up till the point I need to put you down.... :Beatdown2:

Classic!

Thanks, Kumar...

I've butchered a number of lambs over the years, never scratched a single purse in any of those encounters, and they were more spirited in their final moments than you ever could be.... you Jesus dong mong...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Bullshit...

Classic!

Thanks, Kumar...

I've butchered a number of lambs over the years, never scratched a single purse in any of those encounters, and they were more spirited in their final moments than you ever could be.... you Jesus dong mong...
Doubtful faggit lover. You people will be exterminated eventually, just like the rest of the shit packers.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Bullshit...

Classic!

Thanks, Kumar...

Doubtful faggit lover. You people will be exterminated eventually, just like the rest of the shit packers.

Libertarians?

I doubt it... when push comes to shove, we're spared by both extremes in a conflict...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Bullshit...

Classic!

Thanks, Kumar...

Libertarians?

I doubt it... when push comes to shove, we're spared by both extremes in a conflict...
Maybe you cant read. It reads "faggit lover". Hope this helps, faggit lover.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Classic!

images
I remember someone requesting if urethal penetration porn existed... Is that even possible?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Bullshit...

Classic!

Thanks, Kumar...

Libertarians?

Maybe you cant read. It reads "faggit lover". Hope this helps, faggit lover.

See....I don't get why your hate of guys who like dick or girls who like clit and tits has forced you into such a bad mental state...

They're doing themselves and aren't forcing you to participate... in fact, the vast majority agree with most of your social mores...

So your outbursts have led me to believe that you have unresolved personal issues... yet aired publicly.