I have a new name for you alt-righty whiteys.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I put a very sincere interest into trying to understand what the left wants, I really do.

But they have a severe problem when it comes to explaining why the execution of their plans always goes bad.

I mean, I can understand that they are convinced that everyone in this world needs to relinquish their freedom to have safety.

But the thing is, wherever they attain "total power", it's always the same.

You lose your freedom and you have zero safety.

Cuba. Venezuela. North Korea. Russia is no longer officially communist, but the whole country still fails to be a true democracy, even though it's been 30 years since they dropped the sickle and hammer thing (once again, officially).

The problem with the whole ideology is that they completely ignore things like human nature and history. They don't learn with their mistakes.

And as of lately, the moral and spiritual gap between both parties has never been wider. Canada now is arresting a father because he doesn't agree with his mentally unstable daughter having a sex change. The same people who try to pin covid deaths on Bolsonaro here in Brazoo defend abortion with a smile. The same people who see nazism and fascism on everything carry the communist flag openly.

Where do you think this will end?

I don't get the whole flaming thing. It's like you're a flamer or you're not. If you're not a flamer (to them) you're not cool....and if you're not cool, you don't get into their little geek flaming club. Roflmao. I'm not a flamer. Never claimed to be. I think it's stupid, actually. Besides, I have no interest in flaming with someone whose mouth sounds the way a dilapidated pussy would look. Oh muh gawsh....I used a big word! Bitches pull out tha dictionary!!!

Really?

Do I need to post the posts where YOU try to act like one? Just like when you "act" like you have a high school diploma. WE KNOW YOU'RE NOT A FLAMER, as you've stated many times while chewing on your usual cud.

So like you said, "which one is it?" You either aren't a "flamer" or you pretend to play one on the corums?

This isnt a flame board and every regular here has said it's not a flame board.

You are on a TROLL BOARD. You stupid, insufferable twat.

You need some medication, you are so obsessed with flaming that you aren't even good at that you think everything on the internet is flaming.

No one cares about that shit here, ffs. It is pretty funny that you drop in here rage spamming flaming or whatever and you just get knocked around by trolls because you dont understand the internet though. Easiest person to wind up I've ever seen.

Someone lie to Flynn.....she will cry for years and call it flaming lol.

Last edited:

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Hey Suckubus, I challenge you to a spelling bee.

ROTFLAMFAO!!!!!1111111111111111

Why? Because my phone automatically corrects? Now I don't know how to spell??? Gtfoh. Roflmao. I can't tell you how many posts of yours I have seen where you have misspelled a word or two. No one gives a shit. If you get your point across, so be it. It's not that anyone doesn't know how to spell. A lot of people typing from their phone or computer will have that auto correct if it wasn't changed by them.
Don’t explain yourself to that bitch, kick her in her ax-wound! :Killa:

Hey Dickfail, what? No more ultimatums? Go eat BLAZORS cock, you whiny little man-bitch.

Speaking of my cock, wanna see it again?

lol

I spilled beer on my lap last night. I officially had a Blazor Beer Brawt in my pants lol.

Would you like some of my Beer Brawt Flynn? Im sure it'll go good with your SOURcrotch and some spicy mustard lol.

She loves pussy pics. You should hack her again with Succy's vagina. Apparently, she didn't learn her lesson the first time around. Maybe if she has a mouth full of cunt, she will shut the fuck up.....but I doubt it.

Succubus

Site Supporter

Why? Because my phone automatically corrects? Now I don't know how to spell??? Gtfoh. Roflmao. I can't tell you how many posts of yours I have seen where you have misspelled a word or two. No one gives a shit. If you get your point across, so be it. It's not that anyone doesn't know how to spell. A lot of people typing from their phone or computer will have that auto correct if it wasn't changed by them.

She also added in an A to the acronym you quoted from her...plus the pointless 1's... like a Muppet Baby of trolling...
Just had a half bottle of rum and trying to give a fuck about this blow-in cunt @Flynn ...what the fuck is it’s purpose!? It’s a half-baked meth-head right?

It's purpose is to consume anything that will get it to shut up.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

She also added in an A to the acronym you quoted from her...plus the pointless 1's... like a Muppet Baby of trolling...
Just had a half bottle of rum and trying to give a fuck about this blow-in cunt @Flynn ...what the fuck is it’s purpose!? It’s a half-baked meth-head right?

Try again you fat typing sloth. How about you post a picture of YOUR WHOLE FUCKING BODY you fucking ignorant land whale?

Fucking white trash.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Try again you fat typing sloth. How about you post a picture of YOUR WHOLE FUCKING BODY you fucking ignorant land whale?

Fucking white trash.
How about you, all I've seen is forehead from you...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Hey Dickfail, what? No more ultimatums? Go eat BLAZORS cock, you whiny little man-bitch.

lol

I spilled beer on my lap last night. I officially had a Blazor Beer Brawt in my pants lol.

Would you like some of my Beer Brawt Flynn? Im sure it'll go good with your SOURcrotch and some spicy mustard lol.

She loves pussy pics. You should hack her again with Succy's vagina. Apparently, she didn't learn her lesson the first time around. Maybe if she has a mouth full of cunt, she will shut the fuck up.....but I doubt it.

You're so fucking unbelievably stupid that you spout out the same fucking nonsense from 2 months ago you fucking gigantic elephant tit.

Go ahead and TRY to sound fucking smart. I already bashed Dovey's crackhead face in, that now I could fucking care less what leaks out of her loose vagina. She tried sounding smart as well and got her ugly snout bit off, which again is why she's trying to get my attention...yet AGAIN.

As far as "hacking my av," there's another point why you're nothing more than a welfare collecting tramp. You'd rather flash your nasty fucking cunt instead of having a real personality.

Fucking stupid bitch.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Fucking white trash.

This coming from the fucking idiot that wore bottles of Summer's Eve vaginal wash as a fucking Halloween costume in June.

Succubus

Site Supporter

lol

You're so fucking unbelievably stupid that you spout out the same fucking nonsense from 2 months ago you fucking gigantic elephant tit.

Go ahead and TRY to sound fucking smart. I already bashed Dovey's crackhead face in, that now I could fucking care less what leaks out of her loose vagina. She tried sounding smart as well and got her ugly snout bit off, which again is why she's trying to get my attention...yet AGAIN.

As far as "hacking my av," there's another point why you're nothing more than a welfare collecting tramp. You'd rather flash your nasty fucking cunt instead of having a real personality.

Fucking stupid bitch.

Awwwww now who's having a melty??? What's wrong, Flynn? Did I hurt your little feelings??? Are you gonna cry about it??? Now, ask yourself this: "Does Succubus really give two shits what I think?". If you answer "no", you're smarter than i thought.

Reactions: X

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

lol

Fucking stupid bitch.

Awwwww now who's having a melty??? What's wrong, Flynn? Did I hurt your little feelings??? Are you gonna cry about it??? Now, ask yourself this: "Does Succubus really give two shits what I think?". If you answer "no", you're smarter than i thought.

Oh. So. Now I'm "melting down?"

Question. You readily admit you're not a flamer. But you're using "flaming" terms?

I mean how easy are you going to make this for me? At this point, you're fucking flaming yourself by once again contradicting yourself, STUPID.

What? No more talk about your rancid pussy? Why change now trailer trash?

LOL!

Succubus

Site Supporter

lol

Fucking stupid bitch.

Question. You readily admit you're not a flamer. But you're using "flaming" terms?

I mean how easy are you going to make this for me? At this point, you're fucking flaming yourself by once again contradicting yourself, STUPID.

LOL!

****sigh**** Ya know, I actually thought you were good at what you do.....nah....that's giving you too much credit. No, I'm not a flamer. I am a shit talker at best. I don't deliberately crack on people to try and get their attention, ffs. You're like a rabid pitbull after a meat truck. Give it a rest. Take a breath for 5 minutes....or a day....or two.....and yes, I take all the credit for my pussy being beautiful, thank you.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Fucking white trash.

This coming from the fucking idiot that wore bottles of Summer's Eve vaginal wash as a fucking Halloween costume in June.
Emmmm, ok I guess that's an insult

Succubus

Site Supporter

Fucking white trash.

It knows nothing but insults. I would kiss her ass if she actually gave someone a compliment but there's no telling where her ass has been. So I'm opting out.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

lol

Fucking stupid bitch.

LOL!

****sigh**** Ya know, I actually thought you were good at what you do.....nah....that's giving you too much credit. No, I'm not a flamer. I am a shit talker at best. I don't deliberately crack on people to try and get their attention, ffs. You're like a rabid pitbull after a meat truck. Give it a rest. Take a breath for 5 minutes....or a day....or two.....and yes, I take all the credit for my pussy being beautiful, thank you.

Go fuck yourself with some Dairy Queen soft serve you fucking oinking hog. No ONE gives one Succubus fuck about what YOU have to say you stupid illiterate cow.

You've already been owned by everyone out here except the fucking Easter Bunny.

Are you mad that you can't post a picture of your whole slug-like body?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Fucking white trash.

Did you not wear those? Don't lie now. Your Av is still up at SG. I can make you look fucking stupid as fuck if I decide to post those.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Fucking white trash.

It knows nothing but insults. I would kiss her ass if she actually gave someone a compliment but there's no telling where her ass has been. So I'm opting out.

That's it fatty, run to whomever you can for protection you big mouthed retard.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Fucking white trash.

Did you not wear those? Don't lie now. Your Av is still up at SG. I can make you look fucking stupid as fuck if I decide to post those.
We've been through this already, the picture was random

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Fucking white trash.

Really? Then you'll have no trouble posting a link to the post where you state that to me. So. Now you're acting stupid? That's no defense.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Fucking white trash.

Really? Then you'll have no trouble posting a link to the post where you state that to me. So. Now you're acting stupid? That's no defense.
Ha I don't care enough to look for it...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Fucking white trash.

Gee. Could it be that it doesn't exist?

Dipshit.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Fucking white trash.

Gee. Could it be that it doesn't exist?

Dipshit.
What doesn't? It's not me in that picture ffs end of... lol it's on theChive DIPSHOT

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Freud gets owned up and down this thread by Jokemar.

Classic!
Awwww, sad YUO aint getting attention? PWN3D!

Awwwww, sad YUO aint got no dick? PWN3D!
I'm disgusted you get nigger dick in the ass. Kill yourself.

Why Jokemar, that's the nicest thing you've said to me....Does your boyfriend know how sensitive you are?
"your boyfriend"? must be the name of the deviant thats plugging your anal G-spot.

Oh, Jokmar! You're so funny! You must be gay!
NO YUO faggit!

Now...Now...Jokemar. Calm down before you have a heart attack, and come back as Kamala Harris.
That was some fukin lame assed nonsense, ya retarded assed tranny.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Fucking white trash.

Of course you'd kiss my ass, because that's what you do best. You don't think for yourself, that's abundantly clear.

What? No full body picture? What are you ashamed of?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Classic!

Why Jokemar, that's the nicest thing you've said to me....Does your boyfriend know how sensitive you are?
"your boyfriend"? must be the name of the deviant thats plugging your anal G-spot.

NO YUO faggit!

Now...Now...Jokemar. Calm down before you have a heart attack, and come back as Kamala Harris.

Tell me how lame it is that your idol Mr. Trump was booted from office?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Fucking white trash.

Of course you'd kiss my ass, because that's what you do best. You don't think for yourself, that's abundantly clear.

I wanna see your full body from the eyes down to your toes, your forehead is 1TB of data and nobody has the time or space for that to load... hic

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Classic!

NO YUO faggit!

I already told you stains you should all be dead for stealing the election from Saint Trump. Oh well, its a bit amusing to watch bidenco fuck everything up so I can say "told you so". He's about got gas prices here back to president nigger levels!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Classic!

NO YUO faggit!

I already told you stains you should all be dead for stealing the election from Saint Trump. Oh well, its a bit amusing to watch bidenco fuck everything up so I can say "told you so". He's about got gas prices here back to president nigger levels!

So everyone in the free world is in on this cosmic conspiracy?

You fucking moron!

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!111111

Succubus

Site Supporter

Fucking white trash.

Really kinda awkward that you want to see my body so bad....let's see. I have exposed my tits (my entire upper body to maybe 3 people in this forum) and one person, "Breaky" told you I am not fat. Take it how you want to. I don't need to continue to expose myself, precious. You've already seen the best part of me. ;) You want a mouth full of size D cup tits to go with that succulent pussy you love to munch on, too?

Succubus

Site Supporter
That's what Flynn does. She derails every fucking thread she gets into. It doesn't matter what the topic is.....she'll change it to something about "fat, whale, cow, huge, large, jumbo, etc etc etc...." She always has to butt her fucking nose in where it doesn't belong and then tries to justify her actions by being a RETARD FLAMER in a forum full of motherfuckers that don't want her here.

@LotusBud my apologies for contributing to the derailing of your thread. I'm done. That toxic bitch can blah blah blah all the fuck she wants. I'm just gonna ignore her from here on out.