I have a new name for you alt-righty whiteys.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
That's what Flynn does. She derails every fucking thread she gets into. It doesn't matter what the topic is.....she'll change it to something about "fat, whale, cow, huge, large, jumbo, etc etc etc...." She always has to butt her fucking nose in where it doesn't belong and then tries to justify her actions by being a RETARD FLAMER in a forum full of motherfuckers that don't want her here.

@LotusBud my apologies for contributing to the derailing of your thread. I'm done. That toxic bitch can blah blah blah all the fuck she wants. I'm just gonna ignore her from here on out.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!11111

OH. LOOK.

Succubus forgets that she had me on "ignore" before and by her own fat fucking hand took me off of "ignore." Just like that stupid, lazy eyed cunt Dovey who can't even keep possession of her own fucking children.

You two bitches are either the dumbest cunts OR you're both on drugs, well in your case, High Fructose Corn Syrup.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
BH "flamers" on troll boards lol.

Flynn is so genuinely hostile that the vast majority of posts fly right over his/her/its head and it thinks its kicking everyone's ass lmaoooo.

I like how these "flamers" randomly run off to FT and cry and bitch about the content here they dont even understand and claim to never return to this cesspit....but they come back the same day lol.

And Casket called the police on Breaky and shes making some embarrassingly huge deal that her "life was threatened" lmaooo.

She did for real???

So she is saying lol.

The rare times I check out FT, all these people are doing is vapidly bitching about BF and then arguing with eachother about shit that happened 10 years ago.

There are only like 4 people worth reading and the rest is this perpetually ass hurt rabble like Casket clutching her Life Alert pearls accusing other people of shit that only she ever does lol.
Casket is embarrassment to herself...she should retire before the police lock her up for false claim. Fucking “flame legend” my arse!

Hi Dove. ;)

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hey Suckubus, I challenge you to a spelling bee.

ROTFLAMFAO!!!!!1111111111111111

Why? Because my phone automatically corrects? Now I don't know how to spell??? Gtfoh. Roflmao. I can't tell you how many posts of yours I have seen where you have misspelled a word or two. No one gives a shit. If you get your point across, so be it. It's not that anyone doesn't know how to spell. A lot of people typing from their phone or computer will have that auto correct if it wasn't changed by them.

She also added in an A to the acronym you quoted from her...plus the pointless 1's... like a Muppet Baby of trolling...
Just had a half bottle of rum and trying to give a fuck about this blow-in cunt @Flynn ...what the fuck is it’s purpose!? It’s a half-baked meth-head right?

It's purpose is to consume anything that will get it to shut up.

Try again you fat typing sloth. How about you post a picture of YOUR WHOLE FUCKING BODY you fucking ignorant land whale?

Fucking white trash.
How about you, all I've seen is forehead from you...

This coming from the fucking idiot that wore bottles of Summer's Eve vaginal wash as a fucking Halloween costume in June.
Emmmm, ok I guess that's an insult

It knows nothing but insults. I would kiss her ass if she actually gave someone a compliment but there's no telling where her ass has been. So I'm opting out.

Of course you'd kiss my ass, because that's what you do best. You don't think for yourself, that's abundantly clear.

What? No full body picture? What are you ashamed of?

Really kinda awkward that you want to see my body so bad....let's see. I have exposed my tits (my entire upper body to maybe 3 people in this forum) and one person, "Breaky" told you I am not fat. Take it how you want to. I don't need to continue to expose myself, precious. You've already seen the best part of me. ;) You want a mouth full of size D cup tits to go with that succulent pussy you love to munch on, too?
Thats plenty, don't reply like that

Yes sir, daddy. Btw, where have you been? Are you okay?
I was "away" again lol... I just meant don't describe yourself like you need to... :LOL4:

Ok I know. She just pisses me off so bad. Lol
What's been happening over at TF? Anything of note?

Nothing new. Same old same old. I miss you over there. You should try to join again. You always made me laugh....and we're one of the few people that spoke their mind. Ilovebrachys misses you, too. She ended up getting with Matt on TF.
Hey Succubus...don’t be a stranger yourself. These little blow-in pissants won’t be here for long. Xx

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Why? Because my phone automatically corrects? Now I don't know how to spell??? Gtfoh. Roflmao. I can't tell you how many posts of yours I have seen where you have misspelled a word or two. No one gives a shit. If you get your point across, so be it. It's not that anyone doesn't know how to spell. A lot of people typing from their phone or computer will have that auto correct if it wasn't changed by them.

She also added in an A to the acronym you quoted from her...plus the pointless 1's... like a Muppet Baby of trolling...
Just had a half bottle of rum and trying to give a fuck about this blow-in cunt @Flynn ...what the fuck is it’s purpose!? It’s a half-baked meth-head right?

Try again you fat typing sloth. How about you post a picture of YOUR WHOLE FUCKING BODY you fucking ignorant land whale?

Fucking white trash.

This coming from the fucking idiot that wore bottles of Summer's Eve vaginal wash as a fucking Halloween costume in June.

It knows nothing but insults. I would kiss her ass if she actually gave someone a compliment but there's no telling where her ass has been. So I'm opting out.

Of course you'd kiss my ass, because that's what you do best. You don't think for yourself, that's abundantly clear.

Really kinda awkward that you want to see my body so bad....let's see. I have exposed my tits (my entire upper body to maybe 3 people in this forum) and one person, "Breaky" told you I am not fat. Take it how you want to. I don't need to continue to expose myself, precious. You've already seen the best part of me. ;) You want a mouth full of size D cup tits to go with that succulent pussy you love to munch on, too?

I was "away" again lol... I just meant don't describe yourself like you need to... :LOL4:

Nothing new. Same old same old. I miss you over there. You should try to join again. You always made me laugh....and we're one of the few people that spoke their mind. Ilovebrachys misses you, too. She ended up getting with Matt on TF.
Hey Succubus...don’t be a stranger yourself. These little blow-in pissants won’t be here for long. Xx

You've been saying that since last year, you steaming pile of Dingo shit.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Fucking white trash.

You've been saying that since last year, you steaming pile of Dingo shit.
Dingo shit???

images

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Flynn is so genuinely hostile that the vast majority of posts fly right over his/her/its head and it thinks its kicking everyone's ass lmaoooo.

I like how these "flamers" randomly run off to FT and cry and bitch about the content here they dont even understand and claim to never return to this cesspit....but they come back the same day lol.

And Casket called the police on Breaky and shes making some embarrassingly huge deal that her "life was threatened" lmaooo.

She did for real???

So she is saying lol.

The rare times I check out FT, all these people are doing is vapidly bitching about BF and then arguing with eachother about shit that happened 10 years ago.

There are only like 4 people worth reading and the rest is this perpetually ass hurt rabble like Casket clutching her Life Alert pearls accusing other people of shit that only she ever does lol.

What is the full name of FT so I can check it out?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

She did for real???

So she is saying lol.

Casket is embarrassment to herself...she should retire before the police lock her up for false claim. Fucking “flame legend” my arse!

Hi Dove. ;)
Did she really call the cops on you?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She did for real???

My Hitler youth lockdown cut poked my eye lol
qROjScv.jpg

Video capture I thought was funny
@LotusBud how do you feel anout my hair?

Very Hitler Youth (well, a little beyond Youth, but very Hitler-y). Sad.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

She did for real???

qROjScv.jpg

"youth" as in the colour, brainiac...

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She did for real???

qROjScv.jpg

Youth is a color? OK, QAINT.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

She did for real???

qROjScv.jpg

You’re actually using your fucking recent acronym of twattery??? Fuck, you’re such an immature fucking goose. Grow the fuck up little leftarded greenhorn!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

She did for real???

qROjScv.jpg

You know exactly what I'm talking about and instead of just accepting it you create a nonsensical argument for the sake of it, must be a hoot in your house...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

She did for real???

So she is saying lol.

Hi Dove. ;)
Apparently so... ASIO (Australian Security Intelligence Organisation) lol...
I basically told her that her ganging up on Dove was un-Western Australian. And siding with her ex, Supe Chode, and relentlessly attacking Dove for the last 2 years wouldn’t be tolerated in Western Australia. Try that shit over there and she would find someone knocking on her door and giving her a world of hurt or a shallow grave. The actual dialogue should be in one of the threads created to attack Dove.
Well she reported my reply to BF and threatening to call ASIO and the police for...get this...”veiled” intent to murder her!!! I fucking shit you not! Caskur, the Lame Legend.
Super Chode, the bartender, piped up and said that Bastard Factory was now officially on notice because they snitched to the police for shits and giggles. Hey???

200.gif

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She did for real???

qROjScv.jpg

You know exactly what I'm talking about and instead of just accepting it you create a nonsensical argument for the sake of it, must be a hoot in your house...

I have no idea what you're talking about. Are you trying to get me to congratulate you for being white?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

She did for real???

So she is saying lol.

Hi Dove. ;)
I basically told her that her ganging up on Dove was un-Western Australian. And siding with her ex, Supe Chode, and relentlessly attacking Dove for the last 2 years wouldn’t be tolerated in Western Australia. Try that shit over there and she would find someone knocking on her door and giving her a world of hurt or a shallow grave. The actual dialogue should be in one of the threads created to attack Dove.
Well she reported my reply to BF and threatening to call ASIO and the police for...get this...”veiled” intent to murder her!!! I fucking shit you not! Caskur, the Lame Legend.
Super Chode, the bartender, piped up and said that Bastard Factory was now officially on notice because they snitched to the police for shits and giggles. Hey???

200.gif
Bahahaaaaaa!!!!!!! Well done brother!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

She did for real???

qROjScv.jpg

I have no idea what you're talking about. Are you trying to get me to congratulate you for being white?
Fuckin forget it, jesus christ...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

She did for real???

So she is saying lol.

Hi Dove. ;)

200.gif
Bahahaaaaaa!!!!!!! Well done brother!
Well that’s that in a nutshell. I joked with Flynn earlier today after one of her 100th vented queefs, that I’d stomp on her head and there would be grey matter spatter! To which she replied that I wouldn’t get my dick through the airport metal detector! Lololol Now that’s a witty retort worthy of some Flame status.

As for Caskur aka Lame Legend...

tenor.gif

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

She did for real???

qROjScv.jpg

Remember what you're dealing with, that specimen is part Jude.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

She did for real???

qROjScv.jpg

Ahhhh...now it all adds up. It even moves to Portugal to make use of the exchange rate, the penny-pinching semi-Jew Lipchitz! This goose just gets more and more golden.

images

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

She did for real???

qROjScv.jpg

Ahhhh...now it all adds up. It even moves to Portugal to make use of the exchange rate, the penny-pinching semi-Jew Lipchitz! This goose just gets more and more golden.

images

A hell of a lot of these 'white' far left SJW types are in fact full blood Jews or have some partial Jewish ancestry.

Even having a Jewish grandparent for example, makes an individual part Jewish and usually results in the person harbouring a degree of sympathy and support for the Jewish people.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

She did for real???

qROjScv.jpg

images

A hell of a lot of these 'white' far left SJW types are in fact full blood Jews or have some partial Jewish ancestry.

Even having a Jewish grandparent for example, makes an individual part Jewish and usually results in the person harbouring a degree of sympathy and support for the Jewish people.
Fuck...that’s one thing I haven’t got in my mongrel blood. Da Jew! I dealt with this Jewish chick once and she tried to steal my sperm and impregnate her eggs. It was only sex and she wanted to take me for a serious ride. Joelene. That song by Dolly Parton makes me cringe at the name!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

She did for real???

qROjScv.jpg

images

Fuck...that’s one thing I haven’t got in my mongrel blood. Da Jew! I dealt with this Jewish chick once and she tried to steal my sperm and impregnate her eggs. It was only sex and she wanted to take me for a serious ride. Joelene. That song by Dolly Parton makes me cringe at the name!

I've always thought if Jolene could have him that easily......just let her ffs.

It's such a pitiful song lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

She did for real???

qROjScv.jpg

images

The irony was that I was actually having a revenge root because my girlfriend had cheated on me with a lesbian. She went straight to my girlfriend and told her that she was with me now. I got into a lot of trouble. Got punched in the face and kicked in the balls!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

She did for real???

qROjScv.jpg

images

The irony was that I was actually having a revenge root because my girlfriend had cheated on me with a lesbian. She went straight to my girlfriend and told her that she was with me now. I got into a lot of trouble. Got punched in the face and kicked in the balls!

So she cheated on you and then got mad at you for cheating?

Makes sense lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

She did for real???

qROjScv.jpg

images

So she cheated on you and then got mad at you for cheating?

Makes sense lol
Yes, but get this: when I asked her what the problem was, she said that she was with another woman, and that it would’ve only been fair if I was with another man! Aye? I knew then that I had wasted the last three years of my life with a goose!