I just made the best Cuban Sandwhich ever

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
It's a fucking work of Art actually.

My own special marinades for the pork, homemade mustard and some custom cheese blends

shit was so good my girl nearly orgasmed at the dinner table and then dragged me to the bedroom for an incredible blowjob

YEah, I cook that fucking good

I'm just the Man.

End of.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Are you part Cuban Bigly?

When I was in Florida I sampled some Cuban cuisine. It was a Lotta rice beans n pork.

I've had Cuban roasted pig before.

Delicious!

Poor pig tho...ends up dead in some humans stomach with an apple in its mouth!

06.jpg

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Cuban food is one of the top five tasting foods in the world

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Poor pig tho...ends up dead in some humans stomach with an apple in its mouth!

Liar @Joe really thinks people will believe his "I saw a guy swallow the whole pig and we took an x-ray of his stomach and the apple was still in the pig's mouth." story.

Stop with the bullshit, Liar @Joe.

• Confused
Reactions: X

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I prefer the papas rellenas or the roasted chicken in the garlic sauce and with rice and plantains to the traditional Cubano sammich. I think the mustard and pickles overpowers the pork tbh.

But for the food truck, I like the direction in which you’re heading…. Are you taking a page from this script?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I prefer the papas rellenas or the roasted chicken in the garlic sauce and with rice and plantains to the traditional Cubano sammich. I think the mustard and pickles overpowers the pork tbh.

But for the food truck, I like the direction in which you’re heading…. Are you taking a page from this script?

The reason the pork gets overpowered by the tart in the pickle and mustard is that too many Cubans rely on the slow roast the shoulder whole method.

this is good, but after it's shredded there's no guarantee you're going to get outer layered meat and the flavor of the marinade. And since the vast majority of your meat is not the outer layer theres an overwhelming chance you're getting primarily un-marinated (flavored) meat

this is why I first

Cut a tenderloin into multiple 1 inch thick pieces.

Marinate the pork in some of my delightful homemade mojo sauce which is very thickened and oil based (which is fucking incredible -- yes, i do deviate significantly from the traditionalists here)

Sear my pieces for about 2-3 minutes per side in a cast iron skillet with bacon until I get a nice crust.

Let it rest for at least 10 minutes

then run the tenderloins (cut into cubes) and bacon together through one of these
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

the result? Thinly shredded pork pieces which are then placed back into a zipped locked bag and marinated further in the water based mojo that I prepared before hand.

When I want a cuban I throw this marinated pork on a grill heated to about 400 with some avacado oil and --omg -- the taste is so rich.

wait till I share what I do with the bread.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

The reason the pork gets overpowered by the tart in the pickle and mustard is that too many Cubans rely on the slow roast the shoulder whole method.

this is good, but after it's shredded there's no guarantee you're going to get outer layered meat and the flavor of the marinade. And since the vast majority of your meat is not the outer layer theres an overwhelming chance you're getting primarily un-marinated (flavored) meat

this is why I first

Marinate the pork in some of my delightful homemade mojo sauce which is very thickened and oil based (which is fucking incredible -- yes, i do deviate significantly from the traditionalists here)

Sear my pieces for about 2-3 minutes per side in a cast iron skillet with bacon until I get a nice crust.

then run the tenderloins (cut into cubes) and bacon together through one of these

the result? Thinly shredded pork pieces which are then placed back into a zipped locked bag and marinated further in the water based mojo that I prepared before hand.

When I want a cuban I throw this marinated pork on a grill heated to about 400 with some avacado oil and --omg -- the taste is so rich.

God damn you talk a lot for a paedophile…

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

this is why I first

Is shitpost flaming and piss poor attempts at ankle biting suddenly ok up here @Bastard Factory

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

this is why I first

He calls other people fat but can't stop talking about food, eating food and posting. Fatter than fuck, why he won't post a picture.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

this is why I first

He calls other people fat but can't stop talking about food, eating food and posting. Fatter than fuck, why he won't post a picture.

What he doesn’t realise, is that full-bodied women are very sexy. I think he likes skinny characters because they remind him of young boys.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm going to step over the wimp and the blimp and place my trust in @Bastard Factory to control these two gibbering retards who cannot confine their blather to the appropriate areas of the forum

poor upbringng -- im sure

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

this is why I first

What he doesn’t realise, is that full-bodied women are very sexy. I think he likes skinny characters because they remind him of young boys.

Or he can't debate me on an honest and intellectual level so all he does is say "fat". That's his response to me "fat". All the while fucking fat women and shoveling food into his gaping piehole.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

this is why I first

Would that be a dad bod or a father figure? Heheh

PS Bring back my smilies and access to the shout box you fucking fucks!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

this is why I first

you have to be a site contributor to access the shoutbox

I think

now back to our interesting discussion

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

this is why I first

The only person dragging her kids onto this forum is you. You posted a thread about a kid having a cold.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

this is why I first

I think

I think it’s time for you to vacate the premises…

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

this is why I first

Dad bod would be an upgrade. Have you seen that Puerto Rican actor Luis Guzman? I think he has that guy's gut.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

this is why I first

I think

They gave me access to it for a while…

can I send them some cans to recycle to gain access?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

this is why I first

I think

I don't think stripe has a provision for cans

worth a try tho - lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

this is why I first

I think

worth a try tho - lol

Please…your rhetoric is paedophlic. What would you know about recycling?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

this is why I first

I think

worth a try tho - lol

I know enough not to sniff a little girl's panties

or drink piss

recycling there ---- lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

this is why I first

I think

worth a try tho - lol

I know enough not to sniff a little girl's panties

or drink piss

recycling there ---- lol

@Bastard Factory ….saaaaaaaave meeeeeee!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

this is why I first

I think

worth a try tho - lol

Pretty sure he recycles wimmenz but I could be wrong….

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

this is why I first

I think

worth a try tho - lol

He gets close to wimmen mothers for their children…

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

this is why I first

I think

worth a try tho - lol

He gets close to wimmen mothers for their children…

Sez the guy who sniffed his daughter's panties

lmao

projection

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

this is why I first

full-bodied women are very sexy

I concur. I got hit on more when I was chubby before my divorce. My fiancé says it’s because I was “more approachable” that way.

But I could gain 150 lbs and he would still be doing the nose dive on the salmon sammich… so…