I just made the best Cuban Sandwhich ever

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
This isn’t about “approval” and your running around this site like a fucking LoOn trying to make me out to be the bad guy after enduring your BS for over a decade is insane… even for you….

Yes, I am guilty and had an affair after enduring 12 from him over the span of 22 years. No, he didn’t just play video games and ignore me because I had BILLS and a life manage. I got up at 6 am that morning and dropped my children off at school. I had already secured their ride home and a backup ride home if that fell through. My ex husband was at work and still in the area. I was on my way back home before they even got out of school.

I didn’t invite HFB back to my house to meet the fam bam. I didn’t expose my children to him or my affair. I did my dirt in the street and I left it there where it belonged. I didn’t horrify my community with it either and neither did my ex husband… he didn’t join us online to commensurate the event or to bash HFB, you delusional twat.

You can try to “justify” your actions by pointing your crooked, pathological finger in my direction… but what I did doesn’t even come close to the shit you pulled with Poofer and the fact that you would have the audacity to even try to compare the two just further proves my theory that I don’t need to be involved with you any further.

So please… keep on with the territorial pissing all over the fire hydrant like you’re the only dog in the neighborhood who can post the OP’s direction. You look OBSESSED and watching him lure you around this forum with his fingers in your nostrils while you grasp so desperately at the carrot on the string is wildly entertaining.

Pathetic, but entertaining nonetheless.

Whore!

:Whatevr3:

I add class to the slanging of ass.

Tart!

as in dessert?

As in trollop....slapper.... hussy...

Jesus said I get to be a hoE.

You're already a garden gnome...

Choose only one implement.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I would just like to point out that admin sucks cock

because he is a noodle neck sissy

carry on

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m thinking that Lily will come back if you
This isn’t about “approval” and your running around this site like a fucking LoOn trying to make me out to be the bad guy after enduring your BS for over a decade is insane… even for you….

Yes, I am guilty and had an affair after enduring 12 from him over the span of 22 years. No, he didn’t just play video games and ignore me because I had BILLS and a life manage. I got up at 6 am that morning and dropped my children off at school. I had already secured their ride home and a backup ride home if that fell through. My ex husband was at work and still in the area. I was on my way back home before they even got out of school.

I didn’t invite HFB back to my house to meet the fam bam. I didn’t expose my children to him or my affair. I did my dirt in the street and I left it there where it belonged. I didn’t horrify my community with it either and neither did my ex husband… he didn’t join us online to commensurate the event or to bash HFB, you delusional twat.

You can try to “justify” your actions by pointing your crooked, pathological finger in my direction… but what I did doesn’t even come close to the shit you pulled with Poofer and the fact that you would have the audacity to even try to compare the two just further proves my theory that I don’t need to be involved with you any further.

So please… keep on with the territorial pissing all over the fire hydrant like you’re the only dog in the neighborhood who can post the OP’s direction. You look OBSESSED and watching him lure you around this forum with his fingers in your nostrils while you grasp so desperately at the carrot on the string is wildly entertaining.

Whore!

Tart!

as in dessert?

Be a doll and pick one for me at random by grabbing it out of a hat with your toes…

I need 50 shades of beige for assistants.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I’m thinking that Lily will come back if you

Whore!

Tart!

as in dessert?

Be a doll and pick one for me at random by grabbing it out of a hat with your toes…

I need 50 shades of beige for assistants.

My toes aren't Hercules ffs....

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Not everyone opens thread after thread about food

A lot of people can enjoy food without overindulging, Leaker.

Do not be mad at other people for your lack of self-control.

I am not angry with anyone. I just know enough about the human body to know you cannot talk about food constantly and sit all day and be "fit". Especially after 40.
Women that are chubby look incredibly sexy. Skinny chicks have mental issues.

El Big Sexy really put things into perspective for me. He said that men want every woman to satisfy ONE need. Women want one man to satisfy their every need.

This is why men cheat. It has nothing to do with size.
Not all men cheat…not all women cheat.

My husband cheated with numerous women before and after we were married. I was oblivious to it until 2 rounds of marriage counseling failed and he admitted to it. Then, I ate/drank/sank into life online to full the lonely void he created in our marriage.

I don’t think my man will ever cheat. I finally found a good one *thank God*

:ThumbsUp1:

You deserve it, especially if you were faithful during your marriage, even if he wasn't.

I thank god for this man every day. He proposed 2/5/22 and is the first of 4 men who have proposed to make it through dating to the proposal without ever making me sad cry.

He has been under my nose disguised as a friend zone refugee for 30 fucking years *SMH*

Your life is all coming together while Duhv's is stalling in single-wide mode for years on end. lmfao

Other women choose to hook up with others while they're married. See what happens?

I’m not completely innocent…

HFB is hung lol

I assumed your marriage was over.

I won't comment on the brain dead. It's bad form.

Not everyone opens thread after thread about food

A lot of people can enjoy food without overindulging, Leaker.

Do not be mad at other people for your lack of self-control.

I am not angry with anyone. I just know enough about the human body to know you cannot talk about food constantly and sit all day and be "fit". Especially after 40.
Women that are chubby look incredibly sexy. Skinny chicks have mental issues.

El Big Sexy really put things into perspective for me. He said that men want every woman to satisfy ONE need. Women want one man to satisfy their every need.

This is why men cheat. It has nothing to do with size.
Not all men cheat…not all women cheat.

My husband cheated with numerous women before and after we were married. I was oblivious to it until 2 rounds of marriage counseling failed and he admitted to it. Then, I ate/drank/sank into life online to full the lonely void he created in our marriage.

I don’t think my man will ever cheat. I finally found a good one *thank God*

:ThumbsUp1:

You deserve it, especially if you were faithful during your marriage, even if he wasn't.

I thank god for this man every day. He proposed 2/5/22 and is the first of 4 men who have proposed to make it through dating to the proposal without ever making me sad cry.

He has been under my nose disguised as a friend zone refugee for 30 fucking years *SMH*

Your life is all coming together while Duhv's is stalling in single-wide mode for years on end. lmfao

Other women choose to hook up with others while they're married. See what happens?

I’m not completely innocent…

HFB is hung lol

I assumed your marriage was over.

I won't comment on the brain dead. It's bad form.

I can’t believe I let a Trumper touch my naked body. He probably has a MAGA hat *barfs*

That is pretty grotesque.
You’re far worse tho

He waits for me with bated breath
So do whale hunters holding harpoons

Sayin

Well, you have said you want to melt my fat to cook your meals with it, Gordo. Sick, sick, man.
you do have a lot of available pig fat

sayin
Cock sucka saaaa whaaaaa?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
you forgot to cry to bastard factory in that post

just sayin
Are you going paedophilia?
are you sniffing your daughter's panties?
@Bastard Factory …can I tackle this bloke hard with shit gifs?
cry moar --- hahahahahahaha

need a tissue -- a pair of panties to dry your eyes with?
@Bastard Factory …c’mon man, I want to bring out meh shit troll. Get back to me as soon as you can my main man! Lol

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
begfall -- begging someone to make me stop pulling his pigtails

lmao

this shit is too funny

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
meanwhile blurt, a fellow prog, couldn't take your shit anymore and bounced

crybabyfall sez what?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

crybabyfall sez what?
Blurt jumps in, has a dig, and then stomps his footsies in a huff. The bloke needs to stop the hormone therapy already.
he seems to have thicker skin than you tho

plus he's never admitted to sniffing little girl panties

saying

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

crybabyfall sez what?
Blurt jumps in, has a dig, and then stomps his footsies in a huff. The bloke needs to stop the hormone therapy already.
he seems to have thicker skin than you tho

plus he's never admitted to sniffing little girl panties

saying
I’ve never sniffed a pair of panties, and I detest paedophiles. Are you a paedophile?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
let me just leave you with this very salient thought

admin sucks cock

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
It's a fucking work of Art actually.

My own special marinades for the pork, homemade mustard and some custom cheese blends

shit was so good my girl nearly orgasmed at the dinner table and then dragged me to the bedroom for an incredible blowjob

YEah, I cook that fucking good

I'm just the Man.

End of.

Sounds good mate! What does the marinade consist of and what cut of pork do you use? I'm looking for some new ideas as I've started making my own bread, baquette style with poppy seeds or sesame seeds =)