I just made the best Cuban Sandwhich ever

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Cuban food is one of the top five tasting foods in the world

I prefer the papas rellenas or the roasted chicken in the garlic sauce and with rice and plantains to the traditional Cubano sammich. I think the mustard and pickles overpowers the pork tbh.

But for the food truck, I like the direction in which you’re heading…. Are you taking a page from this script?

The reason the pork gets overpowered by the tart in the pickle and mustard is that too many Cubans rely on the slow roast the shoulder whole method.

this is good, but after it's shredded there's no guarantee you're going to get outer layered meat and the flavor of the marinade. And since the vast majority of your meat is not the outer layer theres an overwhelming chance you're getting primarily un-marinated (flavored) meat

this is why I first

Cut a tenderloin into multiple 1 inch thick pieces.

Marinate the pork in some of my delightful homemade mojo sauce which is very thickened and oil based (which is fucking incredible -- yes, i do deviate significantly from the traditionalists here)

Sear my pieces for about 2-3 minutes per side in a cast iron skillet with bacon until I get a nice crust.

Let it rest for at least 10 minutes

then run the tenderloins (cut into cubes) and bacon together through one of these
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

the result? Thinly shredded pork pieces which are then placed back into a zipped locked bag and marinated further in the water based mojo that I prepared before hand.

When I want a cuban I throw this marinated pork on a grill heated to about 400 with some avacado oil and --omg -- the taste is so rich.

wait till I share what I do with the bread.

God damn you talk a lot for a paedophile…

He calls other people fat but can't stop talking about food, eating food and posting. Fatter than fuck, why he won't post a picture.

full-bodied women are very sexy

I concur. I got hit on more when I was chubby before my divorce. My fiancé says it’s because I was “more approachable” that way.

But I could gain 150 lbs and he would still be doing the nose dive on the salmon sammich… so…

Some men, not all men, like full figured women. What's surprising is how many attractive men do. I could write a book on my dating experiences with men after my separation and divorce to settling down again with my partner.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not everyone opens thread after thread about food

A lot of people can enjoy food without overindulging, Leaker.

Do not be mad at other people for your lack of self-control.

I am not angry with anyone. I just know enough about the human body to know you cannot talk about food constantly and sit all day and be "fit". Especially after 40.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I prefer the papas rellenas or the roasted chicken in the garlic sauce and with rice and plantains to the traditional Cubano sammich. I think the mustard and pickles overpowers the pork tbh.

But for the food truck, I like the direction in which you’re heading…. Are you taking a page from this script?

The reason the pork gets overpowered by the tart in the pickle and mustard is that too many Cubans rely on the slow roast the shoulder whole method.

this is good, but after it's shredded there's no guarantee you're going to get outer layered meat and the flavor of the marinade. And since the vast majority of your meat is not the outer layer theres an overwhelming chance you're getting primarily un-marinated (flavored) meat

this is why I first

Marinate the pork in some of my delightful homemade mojo sauce which is very thickened and oil based (which is fucking incredible -- yes, i do deviate significantly from the traditionalists here)

Sear my pieces for about 2-3 minutes per side in a cast iron skillet with bacon until I get a nice crust.

then run the tenderloins (cut into cubes) and bacon together through one of these

the result? Thinly shredded pork pieces which are then placed back into a zipped locked bag and marinated further in the water based mojo that I prepared before hand.

When I want a cuban I throw this marinated pork on a grill heated to about 400 with some avacado oil and --omg -- the taste is so rich.

He calls other people fat but can't stop talking about food, eating food and posting. Fatter than fuck, why he won't post a picture.

I concur. I got hit on more when I was chubby before my divorce. My fiancé says it’s because I was “more approachable” that way.

But I could gain 150 lbs and he would still be doing the nose dive on the salmon sammich… so…

Some men, not all men, like full figured women. What's surprising is how many attractive men do. I could write a book on my dating experiences with men after my separation and divorce to settling down again with my partner.

My favorite attempt was from a guy while I was at my BIGGEST coming out of the bank. He told me I was gorgeous and asked for my number… I thanked him for the compliment and respectfully declined because I was married.

He handed me his business card and said here in case things don’t work out LMAO

I should have kept his card… but I was still a good girl then.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I am not angry with anyone. I just know enough about the human body to know you cannot talk about food constantly and sit all day and be "fit". Especially after 40.
Women that are chubby look incredibly sexy. Skinny chicks have mental issues.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

you would know more than anyone about not being fit

before and after 40

cow

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
He calls other people fat but can't stop talking about food

Everybody eats, you dumb fuck.

he can't debate me on an honest and intellectual level

You do not have an intellectual level.

Of course everyone eats. Not everyone opens thread after thread about food, you angry little bitch. Stop swinging your purse at me, god damn it!
Does talk about good food make all four of your tummys hert?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

this is why I first

My favorite attempt was from a guy while I was at my BIGGEST coming out of the bank. He told me I was gorgeous and asked for my number… I thanked him for the compliment and respectfully declined because I was married.

He handed me his business card and said here in case things don’t work out LMAO

I should have kept his card… but I was still a good girl then.

It was meant to work this way...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

before and after 40

cow

Yeah, you know how I looked before 40...lmfao

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

What does it matter whether you talk about food or any other subject? Hahaha!!! What a stupid thing to say.

You are just sensitive about the subject of food because it has been so destructive in your life.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

before and after 40

cow

Yeah, you know how I looked before 40...lmfao
The pic was posted you slob

you remember the one -- you begged me for MONTHS to ban Aryan for that one

lmao

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

What does it matter whether you talk about food or any other subject? Hahaha!!! What a stupid thing to say.

You are just sensitive about the subject of food because it has been so destructive in your life.
You know

Cause Gordon Ramsey is fucking OBESE

ahahahahahahahahahaha

what a dumb fat slob

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's really too bad you don't understand the context. Now, shoo, go swing your purse at some who really cares, sycophant.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You know

ahahahahahahahahahaha

what a dumb fat slob

Oh look, he's comparing himself to Gordon Ramsey now...

How big is the poster of him that you in your mansion?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You know

ahahahahahahahahahaha

what a dumb fat slob

Yeah -- I'd call a 3 on that dismount but we all know you're too fat and hefty to mount a horse in the first place

lmao @ how utterly stupid and angry you look right now

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You know

ahahahahahahahahahaha

what a dumb fat slob

Yeah -- I'd call a 3 on that dismount but we all know you're too fat and hefty to mount a horse in the first place

So, how goes it Gordo? Still mad?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The Leaker is breaking down.

She will be emptying her refrigerator in about 5 minutes.

Her grocery bill must be massive.

No wonder she cannot afford a 6 bedroom mansion.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You know

ahahahahahahahahahaha

what a dumb fat slob

So, how goes it Gordo? Still mad?
no... just laughing at you for trying so desperately to sell the idea that when you talk about cooking that automatically makes you fat

sorry, you're the only fat slob here Porka

sucks to be you

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Fatso wants so badly for other people to be fat and miserable just like her

Didn't really think before crafting her argument tho

cant say I'm surprised since she doesn't have much to think with in the first place

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

cant say I'm surprised since she doesn't have much to think with in the first place

Gordo says what?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

El Big Sexy really put things into perspective for me. He said that men want every woman to satisfy ONE need. Women want one man to satisfy their every need.

This is why men cheat. It has nothing to do with size.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Gordo says what?
Oink melts down again?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

El Big Sexy really put things into perspective for me. He said that men want every woman to satisfy ONE need. Women want one man to satisfy their every need.

Not all men cheat…not all women cheat.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

and most men don't go around sniffing their daughter's panties either

sick fuck

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

My husband cheated with numerous women before and after we were married. I was oblivious to it until 2 rounds of marriage counseling failed and he admitted to it. Then, I ate/drank/sank into life online to fill the lonely void he created in our marriage.

I don’t think my man will ever cheat. I finally found a good one *thank God*