I just made the best Cuban Sandwhich ever

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not everyone opens thread after thread about food

A lot of people can enjoy food without overindulging, Leaker.

Do not be mad at other people for your lack of self-control.

I am not angry with anyone. I just know enough about the human body to know you cannot talk about food constantly and sit all day and be "fit". Especially after 40.
Women that are chubby look incredibly sexy. Skinny chicks have mental issues.

El Big Sexy really put things into perspective for me. He said that men want every woman to satisfy ONE need. Women want one man to satisfy their every need.

This is why men cheat. It has nothing to do with size.
Not all men cheat…not all women cheat.

My husband cheated with numerous women before and after we were married. I was oblivious to it until 2 rounds of marriage counseling failed and he admitted to it. Then, I ate/drank/sank into life online to full the lonely void he created in our marriage.

I don’t think my man will ever cheat. I finally found a good one *thank God*

:ThumbsUp1:

You deserve it, especially if you were faithful during your marriage, even if he wasn't.

I thank god for this man every day. He proposed 2/5/22 and is the first of 4 men who have proposed to make it through dating to the proposal without ever making me sad cry.

He has been under my nose disguised as a friend zone refugee for 30 fucking years *SMH*

Your life is all coming together while Duhv's is stalling in single-wide mode for years on end. lmfao

Other women choose to hook up with others while they're married. See what happens?

I’m not completely innocent…

HFB is hung lol

I assumed your marriage was over.

I won't comment on the brain dead. It's bad form.

I am not angry with anyone. I just know enough about the human body to know you cannot talk about food constantly and sit all day and be "fit". Especially after 40.

El Big Sexy really put things into perspective for me. He said that men want every woman to satisfy ONE need. Women want one man to satisfy their every need.

My husband cheated with numerous women before and after we were married. I was oblivious to it until 2 rounds of marriage counseling failed and he admitted to it. Then, I ate/drank/sank into life online to full the lonely void he created in our marriage.

You deserve it, especially if you were faithful during your marriage, even if he wasn't.

I thank god for this man every day. He proposed 2/5/22 and is the first of 4 men who have proposed to make it through dating to the proposal without ever making me sad cry.

He has been under my nose disguised as a friend zone refugee for 30 fucking years *SMH*

Your life is all coming together while Duhv's is stalling in single-wide mode for years on end. lmfao

Other women choose to hook up with others while they're married. See what happens?

HFB is hung lol

I can’t believe I let a Trumper touch my naked body. He probably has a MAGA hat *barfs*

That is pretty grotesque.

the things we do for the vitamin D
Nudist beach….now! Lol

I wasn’t referring to the sun ;p

Frankly, with someone line HFB, I would literally prefer to fuck myself.

I don’t blame you after the shit he and farmer pulled. That was almost as vile as Dovid. Key word there being ALMOST.

He was a sweetheart under all the ego maniac online BS. I’m also grateful we never turned on each other when it was over. I had a few “friends” from online contact him during and after the relationship fishing… but neither of us ever fed into it.

Yeah, but how desperate were they to "win", those bumblefuck losers. I bet they turned on one another at some point.

they did… I was the pawn that started that war =]

Outstanding!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Some of these quote bombs are nearly as long as Oak's orders at Taco Bell...

I don’t know a single Mexican who would eat that crap tbh.

I call it Taco Hell. You can now buy their stuff at the supermarket in Texas. My cousin just moved there to marry a redneck and have his little trumpers and she sent me pics of it. We were dying because NO ONE eats that shit here.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I call it Taco Hell. You can now buy their stuff at the supermarket in Texas. My cousin just moved there to marry a redneck and have his little trumpers and she sent me pics of it. We were dying because NO ONE eats that shit here.

They project, Murdy. They think that shit is "Mexican" food.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

They get served the gringo salsa aka chopped tomato with canned tomato sauce and think it’s authentic LMAO

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They get served the gringo salsa aka chopped tomato with canned tomato sauce and think it’s authentic LMAO

Diarrhea in a shell...fucking grossssssssss, lmfao

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

But definitely shorter than the your toes.

At least I can see mah toez! :Happy5:

20220311-130718-1646964542025.jpg

She's a hairback wetback....from the mountains.

It all goes in the mouth hole....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You can pick your nose with those toes while you feet are flat on the floor.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Too funny. It's totally NOT slutty or cheap for two people from the internet meet in a hotel to rut like farm animals behind both their partners backs. Nope. It's just slutty and wrong if it's me and I was honest with my estranged husband and the stupid nutcase I met was single.

I didnt have to worry about one of the (several) men (because there were not several) sending hard copies of all my sext and romance talk and nudes to my husband and the possibility of getting beaten or killed. Never had to deal with the hurt wife of a cyber fuck buddy either.

Like gtfo :Crazy:

Imagine being Murdock and trying to degrade and shame someone for having a fling with a guy from a troll board.

Maybe its because my husband fought like hell for me. Spent the past 3 years courting me back to him without giving up. Seeing someone else loved and happy (in spite of their faults and mistakes) must really burn.

Who knows and who the fuck cares lol. It's just next level bitter hypocrisy.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Nahh... I've spent considerable time in Latin America. I'm more Latin American than the likes of you....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Too funny. It's totally NOT slutty or cheap for two people from the internet meet in a hotel to rut like farm animals behind both their partners backs. Nope. It's just slutty and wrong if it's me and I was honest with my estranged husband and the stupid nutcase I met was single.

I didnt have to worry about one of the (several) men (because there were not several) sending hard copies of all my sext and romance talk and nudes to my husband and the possibility of getting beaten or killed. Never had to deal with the hurt wife of a cyber fuck buddy either.

Imagine being Murdock and trying to degrade and shame someone for having a fling with a guy from a troll board.

Maybe its because my husband fought like hell for me. Spent the past 3 years courting me back to him without giving up. Seeing someone else loved and happy must really burn.

Plus there was that layover and the party we had.... all a bit hazy still but I woke up wearing a funny girl tshirt.... :LOL3:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You can pick your nose with those toes while you feet are flat on the floor.

Right.... I'm also MORE FLEXIBLE than you! :Excited5:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
[/QUOTE]

Clearly you do. HFB hasn’t registered on this or any other forum I have posted on since this happened 13 years ago….

Now let’s get back to the part where you see that half dead cat and the dirty bathroom, but still manage to take your clothes off and get on that dirty, sheetless mattress.

I’d like to have an excuse to watch a Disney movie tonight *grabs popcorn*

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Maybe its because my husband fought like hell for me. Spent the past 3 years courting me back to him without giving up. Seeing someone else loved and happy must really burn.

Plus there was that layover and the party we had.... all a bit hazy still but I woke up wearing a funny girl tshirt.... :LOL3:

My next high crime will be "but she had complicated feelings about a man she was in love with!!".

Seriously. It's only wrong and bad when I do it, I should be shamed and have the stupid shit discussed non fucking stop.

What even is the fucking point? This is some deep and irrational resentment and probably some retarded jealously.

Women who are so eager to continually try to tear down another woman are just total trash. All because they cant have respectful and honest talks about politcal differences. This is what ignorance and brainwashing looks like.

The fruits of being on the side of hatred is gonna be hatred.

So disturbing how over the top vile people like this are willing to be.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

My next high crime will be "but she had complicated feelings about a man she was in love with!!".

Seriously. It's only wrong and bad when I do it, I should be shamed and have the stupid shit discussed non fucking stop.

What even is the fucking point? This is some deep and irrational resentment and probably some retarded jealously.

Women who are so eager to continually try to tear down another woman are just total trash. All because they cant have respectful and honest talks about politcal differences. This is what ignorance and brainwashing looks like.

You were a high end stripper/dancer and have had a colourful full life with all the positives and the negatives....

Plus you've kept your figure and can see your toez....

Jealousy was bound to flare up...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Good times! :Excited5:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You were a high end stripper/dancer and have had a colourful full life with all the positives and the negatives....

I'm authentic and strong. I know why I believe what I believe and I'm not concerned with approval.

Be who you are and the right people will be around you. The wrong and toxic people will remove themselves. I dont need to try to manipulate others into seeing me a certain way or trying to assert myself as something I'm not. I'm very happy and at peace with myself. I'm totally secure mentally, emotionally, spiritually and physically.

These two really try hard to push me below them and try to influence others to see me their way and get their little mean girl hate click. Bottom of the barrel bullies and fakes.

I dont have any need to play that game, either. Smart and rational people will see it for themselves. Those who dont....dont matter.

It would take much more than the tactics of bitter and hateful misogynist women to shame me or make me feel bad or embarrassed. Youd think they'd give up by now. Its revolting how low they are willing to go and says way more about them.

Oh well.

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I'm authentic and strong. I know why I believe what I believe and I'm not concerned with approval.

Be who you are and the right people will be around you. The wrong and toxic people will remove themselves. I dont need to try to manipulate others into seeing me a certain way or trying to assert myself as something I'm not. I'm very happy and at peace with myself.

These two really try hard to push me below them and try to influence others to see me their way and get their little mean girl hate click. Bottom of the barrel bullies and fakes.

I dont have any need to play that game, either. Smart and rational people will see it for themselves. Those who dont....dont matter.

And you can still see your toez! :PartyGirL2:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Be who you are and the right people will be around you. The wrong and toxic people will remove themselves. I dont need to try to manipulate others into seeing me a certain way or trying to assert myself as something I'm not. I'm very happy and at peace with myself.

And you can still see your toez! :PartyGirL2:

I can bend from the standing position and nearly touch the top of my head to them.

I mean....I can press my face to my knees.

Morning yoga for 5 years really pays off :D

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
This isn’t about “approval” and your running around this site like a fucking LoOn trying to make me out to be the bad guy after enduring your BS for over a decade is insane… even for you….

Yes, I am guilty and had an affair after enduring 12 from him over the span of 22 years. No, he didn’t just play video games and ignore me because I had BILLS and a life manage. I got up at 6 am that morning and dropped my children off at school. I had already secured their ride home and a backup ride home if that fell through. My ex husband was at work and still in the area. I was on my way back home before they even got out of school.

I didn’t invite HFB back to my house to meet the fam bam. I didn’t expose my children to him or my affair. I did my dirt in the street and I left it there where it belonged. I didn’t horrify my community with it either and neither did my ex husband… he didn’t join us online to commensurate the event or to bash HFB, you delusional twat.

You can try to “justify” your actions by pointing your crooked, pathological finger in my direction… but what I did doesn’t even come close to the shit you pulled with Poofer and the fact that you would have the audacity to even try to compare the two just further proves my theory that I don’t need to be involved with you any further.

So please… keep on with the territorial pissing all over the fire hydrant like you’re the only dog in the neighborhood who can post the OP’s direction. You look OBSESSED and watching him lure you around this forum with his fingers in your nostrils while you grasp so desperately at the carrot on the string is wildly entertaining.

Pathetic, but entertaining nonetheless.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
This isn’t about “approval” and your running around this site like a fucking LoOn trying to make me out to be the bad guy after enduring your BS for over a decade is insane… even for you….

Yes, I am guilty and had an affair after enduring 12 from him over the span of 22 years. No, he didn’t just play video games and ignore me because I had BILLS and a life manage. I got up at 6 am that morning and dropped my children off at school. I had already secured their ride home and a backup ride home if that fell through. My ex husband was at work and still in the area. I was on my way back home before they even got out of school.

I didn’t invite HFB back to my house to meet the fam bam. I didn’t expose my children to him or my affair. I did my dirt in the street and I left it there where it belonged. I didn’t horrify my community with it either and neither did my ex husband… he didn’t join us online to commensurate the event or to bash HFB, you delusional twat.

You can try to “justify” your actions by pointing your crooked, pathological finger in my direction… but what I did doesn’t even come close to the shit you pulled with Poofer and the fact that you would have the audacity to even try to compare the two just further proves my theory that I don’t need to be involved with you any further.

So please… keep on with the territorial pissing all over the fire hydrant like you’re the only dog in the neighborhood who can post the OP’s direction. You look OBSESSED and watching him lure you around this forum with his fingers in your nostrils while you grasp so desperately at the carrot on the string is wildly entertaining.

Whore!

:Whatevr3:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Whore!

I add class to the slanging of ass.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Whore!

Tart!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Whore!

Tart!

as in dessert?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Whore!

Tart!

as in dessert?

As in trollop....slapper.... hussy...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Whore!

Tart!

as in dessert?

As in trollop....slapper.... hussy...

Jesus said I get to be a hoE.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

HFB is hung lol

HFB is hung lol

I can’t believe I let a Trumper touch my naked body. He probably has a MAGA hat *barfs*

That is pretty grotesque.
You’re far worse tho

He waits for me with bated breath
So do whale hunters holding harpoons

Sayin

Well, you have said you want to melt my fat to cook your meals with it, Gordo. Sick, sick, man.
you do have a lot of available pig fat

sayin