I knew two different guys with mail order brides

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The two men didn't know each other. They lived in different states and had different professions. The only connection between them is that I knew them both and they both "got" Asian brides.

And they both did exactly the same thing to these women. They seemed embarrassed by them and when they were in a group of people they acted like they literally didn't even know who these women were, even though they were the mothers of their children and their wives. They never ever talked about them, either.

Weird.

Just sayin'.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The mail order bride thing is disgusting. I know a guy who did this with a woman from the Philippines. A guy who was in the same rehab program my husband and I were in.

He has always been a creepy guy, too. He used to post pictures of women in bikinis on his facebook lol. We call him Lurch.

He once gave me a dirty look at church because I was breastfeeding. I was just sitting there in the lobby area, surrounded by friends talking and I was nursing my baby(I never used a cover either, but the set up I had.....you couldnt see anything at all, i had a breastfeeding dress on) and he was staring from across the lobby all horrified. My friends husband noticed first and started shooting him a dirty look back.

Maybe the issue with the kind of men who go the mail order route is they really objectify and dehumanize women? It would make sense. Then when that poor woman becomes a mother and her body is doing something besides pleasing him he just gets repulsed? You really gotta wonder why a man would just "order" a whole ass human if there wasnt something really wrong with his brain.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Herman who posts at the Blue Eggroll bought his wife. He claims she was what he was looking for.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My friend had a Russian mail order bride.

As part of custom or something, he had to go over there and live with her family for a lil bit or something, so they could get to know him, before she could move to the states.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

As part of custom or something, he had to go over there and live with her family for a lil bit or something, so they could get to know him, before she could move to the states.
'get 2 know him' - iow pay for a house renovation, appliances, a new car, etc...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
My neighbor is “kept” by a married Japanese man. He is old AF, owns multiple nurseries and drives a really nice Mercedes. Their culture doesn’t accept divorce and he has had this arrangement with his wife since the 1980s. My neighbor is retired, but a very classy and somewhat fancy lady. She gets tons of plastic surgery (she was chubby and lost a ton of weight).

My aunt divorced her husband after 35 years and 3 kids. He married a woman with a child from Vietnam. It’s a running joke in our family because he is a total ass who annoyed the hell out of most of my mother’s family. The woman is very sweet and good to my cousins, who have claimed her son as their brother. Blended families are pretty standard now.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

'get 2 know him' - iow pay for a house renovation, appliances, a new car, etc...

I have no idea lol. I just remember him going over there for a bit, then coming back with her. They had kids, was together a long time. But she grew tired of America, and what it has become, so she moved back.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I have no idea lol. I just remember him going over there for a bit, then coming back with her. They had kids, was together a long time. But she grew tired of America, and what it has become, so she moved back.
who got the kids?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

who got the kids?

She did. He still visits over there.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

who got the kids?

She did. He still visits over there.
well it sounds like they found true love for a while at least

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I honestly have never met anyone with a mail order bride. I do know one guy who married a Ukrainian woman who is 20 years younger than him and was studying English here in San Diego. They eventually got divorced due to age differences and the fact that she kept embezzling his money to send it to her family.

I met my wife when we were both 19 and I was stationed down in the Panama Canal Zone. When I got reassigned we broke up as we were to young for anything permanent. Years later she looked me up on Facebook and informed me that her younger sister had married an American and moved to San Diego and that she was going to come to San Diego to visit her sister and her family. Things went from there.

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
8VszaH6.jpg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Do these mail order brides come with the option to return to sender if you are not completely satisfied with the product?

asking for a friend

O.H. Krill

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Back in the early 2000s, I worked as a temporary contract attorney with about 30 other losers. We'd be put into a boiler-room-type work environment, reviewing thousands upon thousands documents for potential claims of privilege. The work was sporadic, but it paid fairly well, we got a lot of overtime.

Anyway, one of the guys I worked with had been a BigLaw associate who got shown the door after 7 or 8 years of working his ass off - obviously not partnership material. He was distressed because he had this Russian wife who had gotten used to the lifestyle of a guy making pretty good money. He had an expensive townhouse in suburban D.C. (overpriced - this was during the housing boom), fancy cars, kids in private school, etc. And to top it all off, his wife had arranged for her family to come live with them and enjoy the opulence of the yuppie American lifestyle.

I got a steady job with a small law firm not too long after, so I don't know how his story ended, but at the time I remember thinking he was headed for a divorce as soon as the family came over and realized the income stream had dried up. He seemed so miserable. I don't know if she was literally a mail-order bride, but it was obvious that she was in it for the money and not for love.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The two men didn't know each other. They lived in different states and had different professions. The only connection between them is that I knew them both and they both "got" Asian brides.

And they both did exactly the same thing to these women. They seemed embarrassed by them and when they were in a group of people they acted like they literally didn't even know who these women were, even though they were the mothers of their children and their wives. They never ever talked about them, either.

Weird.

Just sayin'.

Marriage is an artificial social construct anyways. And the high divorce rate in the West leaves many to wonder if it's worth it anymore.

And if you think mail order brides are a bad deal, there are even worse situations for women in other countries such as arranged marriages from childhood & even rape.

the latter still exists in the Muslim world where a guy rapes a woman/girl and then she's forced to marry him to 'regain' her 'lost' honor.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Back in the early 2000s, I worked as a temporary contract attorney with about 30 other losers. We'd be put into a boiler-room-type work environment, reviewing thousands upon thousands documents for potential claims of privilege. The work was sporadic, but it paid fairly well, we got a lot of overtime.

Anyway, one of the guys I worked with had been a BigLaw associate who got shown the door after 7 or 8 years of working his ass off - obviously not partnership material. He was distressed because he had this Russian wife who had gotten used to the lifestyle of a guy making pretty good money. He had an expensive townhouse in suburban D.C. (overpriced - this was during the housing boom), fancy cars, kids in private school, etc. And to top it all off, his wife had arranged for her family to come live with them and enjoy the opulence of the yuppie American lifestyle.

I got a steady job with a small law firm not too long after, so I don't know how his story ended, but at the time I remember thinking he was headed for a divorce as soon as the family came over and realized the income stream had dried up. He seemed so miserable. I don't know if she was literally a mail-order bride, but it was obvious that she was in it for the money and not for love.

Wow. Sad story.

But, honestly, imo, these men who can't bring themselves to develop a normal relationship with someone their own age deserve what comes to them in the end with these arrangements.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Weird.

Just sayin'.

Marriage is an artificial social construct anyways. And the high divorce rate in the West leaves many to wonder if it's worth it anymore.

And if you think mail order brides are a bad deal, there are even worse situations for women in other countries such as arranged marriages from childhood & even rape.

the latter still exists in the Muslim world where a guy rapes a woman/girl and then she's forced to marry him to 'regain' her 'lost' honor.

Jesus Christ...and people want to embrace this kind of culture into our own!? How perverse!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I knew this 75 year old Polish guy I knew who got hitched with a 25 year old Colombian wife.
He met her when he was looking for a 'roommate' for his apartment.
Anyways, he got to know her better and eventually they got engaged.
And so he had a wedding and he asked me to be an usher.
So I agreed to and at the wedding he was married by the justice of the peace.

Anyways during the wedding ceremony he got down on one knee but given his age, he could barely get back up.
He invited all these guests to witness this event, mostly his neighbors.
I remember the Justice saying, "Ladies and Gentlemen, we are gathered today here in Sin..."
Whoops. Then she corrected herself and said something to the effect to witness the marriage between such and such.
So they were officially married signed into law.

I went over a couple of times to their place afterwards & he seemed happy.
But I noticed when I looked at her, she had a devious look in her eyes.
They seemed shifty almost as if looking away.
And he was always screaming at his 10 year old son from a previous marriage.

Well turns out about a month later, I heard that she left him and decided to move to a town 40 miles away.
She gotta job because through her marriage gained some sort of permanent residency equivalent to a Green Card.
Needless to say, he was heartbroken. And he went to this town to try to reconcile with her to get her back.
I'd drive by his apartment sometimes, and I'd see this lonely old man inside but no wife.
So she appeared to take him all he was worth.
He spent all this money on her, bringing her into the country as a permanent resident and she left him.

The guy reminded me a lot of that song, "Come and Get It" by Paul McCartney.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I knew this 75 year old Polish guy I knew who got hitched with a 25 year old Colombian wife.

Anyways during the wedding ceremony he got down on one knee but given his age, he could barely get back up.
I remember the Justice saying, "Ladies and Gentlemen, we are gathered toda here in Sin..."
Whoops. Then she corrected herself and said something to the effect to witness the marriage between such and such.

And he was always screaming at his 10 year old son from a previous marriage.

Well turns out about a month later, I heard that she left him and decided to move to a town 40 miles away.
She gotta job because through her marriage gained some sort of permanent residency equivalent to a Green Card.
Needless to say, he was heartbroken. And he went to this town to try to reconcile with her to get her back.
I'd drive by his apartment sometimes, and I'd see this lonely old man inside but no wife.
He spent all this money on her, bringing her into the country as a permanent resident and she left him.

"Will you walk away from a fool and his money" lol.

Yes.

I've actually stumbled upon this YouTube channel....a lesbian couple with an age gap.

And by age gap, I mean the younger one was 21 and the older was 61 when they got together. And they are married.

It's not a mail order bride situation but its....well it's interesting.

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I remember the Justice saying, "Ladies and Gentlemen, we are gathered toda here in Sin..."

Sorry to say this, but the bloke was a latent pedodo for obvious reasons. Had he married someone close enough to his own age, maybe he wouldn’t be so lonely. Life lessons!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sorry to say this, but the bloke was a latent pedodo for obvious reasons. Had he married someone close enough to his own age, maybe he wouldn’t be so lonely. Life lessons!

actually he was a guy I worked for in the Limo business.

One night we picked some older American couples up from the airport to drive them to a downtown hotel.

Guy had a thing about women, couldn't keep his hands or eyes offa 'em.
He was a letcher.

Anyways, I was driving one car, and he was driving the other.
We were supposed to stay together and arrive at the hotel at the same time.
I got there first, but he was delayed.
Turns out he was driving the women who were in his car and 'showing them around town'.

Well when the husband whom I was driving heard about this he was piping mad.
Angry. Beat red.

What happened after the dropoff was the guy cancelled all further trips.
So we lost those clients do the other guy's philandering of his wife.

Anyways, I didn't last long in that company and because of that incident, I had no desire to go back even tho he asked me to later on.

But at least the woman he was hitting on was closer to his age.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

actually he was a guy I worked for in the Limo business.

One night we picked some older American couples up from the airport to drive them to a downtown hotel.

Guy had a thing about women, couldn't keep his hands or eyes offa 'em.
He was a letcher.

Anyways, I was driving one car, and he was driving the other.
We were supposed to stay together and arrive at the hotel at the same time.
I got there first, but he was delayed.
Turns out he was driving the women who were in his car and 'showing them around town'.

Well when the husband whom I was driving heard about this he was piping mad.
Angry. Beat red.

What happened after the dropoff was the guy cancelled all further trips.
So we lost those clients do the other guy's philandering of his wife.

Anyways, I didn't last long in that company and because of that incident, I had no desire to go back even tho he asked me to later on.

But at least the woman he was hitting on was closer to his age.

I totally understand the husband being pissed.
Don’t laugh, but I used to be Lawn Bowls champion 10 years ago for my zone. I used to have similar experiences with over-the-hill, mothball-smelling, almost-on-their-deathbed fucking scabs trying to chat up my missus all the time. Some old geysers will still think that they have a chance, as long as they still have a pulse. It’s ludicrous!

images

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
But, honestly, imo, these men who can't bring themselves to develop a normal relationship with someone their own age deserve what comes to them in the end with these arrangements.

Too many women look like hags when they get older.

That is the real issue.