I personally invite all of you to Mar A Lagos this afternoon for Barron Trump's Friday After School Sock Hop!

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
9fzZ.gif

Don't be shy, I invite all of you!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm not even kidding about this, you are invited!

So do you own a large chunk of Mar A Lagos now?

Or you just going to pretend you are making some logically valid point rather than a false equivalence and that its other people being stoopy dumbz?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Or you just going to pretend you are making some logically valid point rather than a false equivalence and that its other people being stoopy dumbz?
No It's just that I lurnt this morning that a person need not have any connection to, or authority with, to legitimately invite people to shit, if you don't like it tell it to Truth Social.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

And you're one to talk about "making some logically valid points."

For example:

-Not knowing the difference between "phishing" and "fishing."
-Making up things the Bible NEVER said.
-The Small Business Oligarchy

Fucking retard.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No It's just that I lurnt this morning that a person need not have any connection to, or authority with, to legitimately invite people to shit, if you don't like it tell it to Truth Social.

No you didnt. That's what YOU are twisting the point into.

Elon Musk inviting Trump back to Twitter while he owns a majority of it is NOT what you are twisting it into.

So again are you the largest share holder of and are you purchasing Mar A Lagos? Because unless you are.....once again... this is a false equivalence.

Literally all you are doing is showing us that our conclusions that dems/progs are liars and manipulators is true.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

For example:

Fucking retard.

Flynn, go gargle dog semen. THAT is something you can follow.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's pretty hilarious that Flynn thinks advertising his total inability to grasp blatantly clear sarcasm, clear claims, and ranting incoherent nonsense about internet slang no one cares about makes OTHER people look stupid.

You cant make this up.

I think is so desperate for attention that he is willing to come off completely fucking stupid and unhinged so people will at least argue with him. Because everyone makes fun of him anyway....so this is how he "safetly" gets the attention and validation he needs.

What a fucking loser lol.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
It's pretty hilarious that Flynn thinks advertising his total inability to grasp blatantly clear sarcasm, clear claims, and ranting incoherent nonsense about internet slang no one cares about makes OTHER people look stupid.

You cant make this up.

I think is so desperate for attention that he is willing to come off completely fucking stupid and unhinged so people will at least argue with him. Because everyone makes fun of him anyway....so this is how he "safetly" gets the attention and validation he needs.

Flynn is utter trash. Very poor poasting and a total nonentity. Just terrible.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So you were licking the windows at truth social this morning and something someone said made you feel like there was a handful of broken glass in your anus

Did you inform your handler?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
So you were licking the windows at truth social this morning and something someone said made you feel like there was a handful of broken glass in your anus

Did you inform your handler?
Too meltie, did not read.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You cant make this up.

Flynn is utter trash. Very poor poasting and a total nonentity. Just terrible.

The only person on the board who thought when I posted "small business oligarchy" in a post absolutely drenched in obvious sarcasm that I really actually called "small business" an "oligarchy"

The stupid fuck was repeating that over and over. Actually went and got the post and "proved it".

A fucking APE would have understood that post was total sarcasm. I laid it on that THICK.

Not our Flynn, though.

I mean thats gotta be a sign of being on a retard spectrum. Mentally disabled people are notoriously literal and dont not pick up well on sarcasm....and they also struggle with nuance.

A good indicator that Flynn legitimately suffers from an intellectual disability is his total inability to grasp sarcasm like everyone else.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"Conditions including autism, closed head injuries, brain lesions and schizophrenia can interfere with the ability to perceive sarcasm.”

Not that we needed evidence. His over emotional, delusional rants and total lack of self awareness is enough, really. I'm just saying, Flynn is never going to understand nuance and sarcasm like people who have functioning brains.

And I think he knows he is disability level dumb and slow. That's why he gets oddly hysterical and mad about people he thinks are trying to "sound smart". He gets confused often and is resentful over it. He thinks "empirical" is a big word used by smart folk.

Another glaring sign of drooling retardism? Fixating on typos. Flynn never fails to jump typos.

It's because he is fucking stupid. As I've pointed out before. We all know this....of course.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Flynn will never be an effective and good troll or flamer. He doesnt have the intellectual or emotional intelligence required. So Flynn takes the role of a monkey in a cage throwing feces around and hoping it hits. He cant "tap in" or "read" people well enough. So he repeats his wit less trash until the repetition has everyone aggravated and then he yells "victory" and pretends he winz the internet.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I fucking APE would have understood that post was total sarcasm. I laid it on that THICK.

APEman wouldn't have understood tho

not unless you used his favorite flesh colored 12pt penis font

FACT

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

For example:

Fucking retard.

Flynn, go gargle dog semen. THAT is something you can follow.

Run, Forrest, Run!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!

COWARD!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'd be really distraught if someone who molests dogs called me a coward

I would