Please invite me to the disco.

Whomever

not of sound mind
When disco was the primary human activity on your planet, I became excellent at this. Please: somebody, invite me to the disco. I do not have money, though I carry an abundance of style.

OP
OP
Whomever

Whomever

not of sound mind
I have never paid to enter a disco before, and before I had entered every disco. This was when they were a prevailing activity on your continent, and my knowledge is, therefore, desirable to you. Modern disco must be compatible with vintage disco, or you will lose your historical tradition and this will be the last disco generation. Can you cope with this fact? I cannot. Let an old-timer inside.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I have never paid to enter a disco before, and before I had entered every disco. This was when they were a prevailing activity on your continent, and my knowledge is, therefore, desirable to you. Modern disco must be compatible with vintage disco, or you will lose your historical tradition and this will be the last disco generation. Can you cope with this fact? I cannot. Let an old-timer inside.
Reasoning behind making a Zanick#2 alt?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Silly bugger forgot his password...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Did he say that somewhere? lol

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did he say that somewhere? lol
No, I just know a twat when I see one..

OP
OP
Whomever

Whomever

not of sound mind
I am afraid there is much you do not know, human. Your eyes cannot clearly see anything. Let me take shelter in the disco, or my associate will come for me.

OP
OP
Whomever

Whomever

not of sound mind
Don’t threaten me you feathery twat, I’m on good terms with Balphomet..

I am afraid you still do not understand, my friend. My associate will come... not for you, but for me.

Is it gonna be violent?

Because I'm about to adopt you. ♡

Hello, Dove. I am unsure how to feel about being adopted by you in particular. I have told my psychiatrist about you and he has said that I must be stricken with private affections. I am taking medicine, but for you to be my patient, lover, and bastard mother is more than I can bear from another.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
1608146497_ttlq6hgem8.jpg

OP
OP
Whomever

Whomever

not of sound mind
This because such a lifestyle is preferable to what is available here in every way. My home is the paradise but I just call it normal. What you have here, I am not so certain was worthy of salvation. Definitely, it is not normal.