I PUMP CRUSH all of you

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
As an alpha male I despise manginess, white knights, cucks and betas.

I am 100% alpha and the highest high!
I take it with all of you.

chumps!

maxresdefault.jpg

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
You will be ASS CRUSH LIBERALLY before its all said and done washed beat up CHUMP!! you don't have it in ya anymore geriatric fuckstain.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Who the fuck you are calling me like that??

from Hell. What a chump name! I urinate on your weak beta male skull. You burger flipping simp and cuck"

Cock sniffer!!! CUM at me bro! Whoreson

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

from Hell. What a chump name! I urinate on your weak beta male skull. You burger flipping simp and cuck"

*takes a giant shit* and *pukes* on the UncleDilf name and legacy...than pisses on your championship belt. It all has no meaning BITCH. You are nothing. Less than that. Now fuck off.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

*takes a giant shit* and *pukes* on the UncleDilf name and legacy...than pisses on your championship belt. It all has no meaning BITCH. You are nothing. Less than that. Now fuck off.

You're a tough guys right?

I would love play with you, son. We need to prolong your suffering as long as possible. First we cut off the hands, then feet, lower arms, lower legs, upper arms, upper legs. Then cut off your ears, then the nose. Now slowly skin the rest of you alive. Next, cut out your ear drums and cut out your eyes so your deaf and blind. Now we stick a long tube in your nasal canal down to your stomach to force feed you. We want to keep you alive for the rest of your chump life (for the next 60 years if you're in your 20s). We need to keep your filth mouth and voice intact so we can hear you begging for death over and over. Now you are nothing but a slab of living meat living in your own hell.

Harharhar!!! POND SCUM!!!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
MIO2ZQ.gif

The nWo legacy will never die!!!

The nWo will come back! Harder and badder than 5 years ago, you chump!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Ha, FromFilth is afraid to answer.

I guess we can say:

CRUSHED!!! :D

1:0 for me.

Wanker

Neeexxxxttttt!!!!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Smemen you whoresom!!!

Are you a whoreson? You POND SCUM!!!????

I piss on your mazel head....

200w.gif

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As an alpha male I despise manginess, white knights, cucks and betas.

I am 100% alpha and the highest high!
I take it with all of you.

chumps!

maxresdefault.jpg
I accidentally hit the upvote.. when I meant to hit the reply.. HAHA.. And my reply is.. You talk a A LOT OF SHIT.. Uncle Dilf !!!!!!!!!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Now? How do I take back my upvote? Damn it !!!!!!! Whew!! figured it out....

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="UncleDiLF, post: 1678, member:

I would love play with you, son. We need to prolong your suffering as long as possible. First we cut off the hands, then feet, lower arms, lower legs, upper arms, upper legs. Then cut off your ears, then the nose. Now slowly skin the rest of you alive. Next, cut out your ear drums and cut out your eyes so your deaf and blind. Now we stick a long tube in your nasal canal down to your stomach to force feed you. We want to keep you alive for the rest of your chump life (for the next 60 years if you're in your 20s). We need to keep your filth mouth and voice intact so we can hear you begging for death over and over. Now you are nothing but a slab of living meat living in your own hell.

![/QUOTE]

All is not lost,we can use him for home base when we play baseball - - - - - - -

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
[QUOTE="UncleDiLF, post: 1678, member:

!

All is not lost,we can use him for home base when we play baseball - - - - - - -[/QUOTE]
Bahahahaa!!! Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

THROB

Factory Bastard
I can maim everyone on this board using only a baby chair and a bottle of rum.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Steroids and no peen
Get it right...steroid use results in big peen and small ballZ! Unless particular peen was tiny in the first place. Stick to reading Women’s Day...
I once injected SYNTHOL in my nuts in 2008! LOL!!!

Never ever again!
Yeah...fuck no! Too risky. I once read about a trend going around where a bloke would inject saline solution by the litre until his nuts were just a big uni-sack. But then he started reusing the needle and got a bacterial infection and he ended up losing his nuts altogether and almost died. Not good!

images

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Steroids and no peen
Get it right...steroid use results in big peen and small ballZ! Unless particular peen was tiny in the first place. Stick to reading Women’s Day...

Never ever again!
Yeah...fuck no! Too risky. I once read about a trend going around where a bloke would inject saline solution by the litre until his nuts were just a big uni-sack. But then he started reusing the needle and got a bacterial infection and he ended up losing his nuts altogether and almost died. Not good!

images
Sad meATs!!! :(

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Steroids and no peen

Never ever again!

images
Sad meATs!!! :(
Imagine the pain in that ensemble!? I had a snowboarding incident where I twisted my balls and it looked like that without the gangrene! I was walking like John Wayne to the clinic because of the swelling and pain.