Let's Talk About A Serious Crush You Had Or Have... (celeb or irl from the past)

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My grandma use to sing this to me. This is for you @Jeannie , and all my favorite Bastards, You know who you are, if not, then evidently dont know how much I love you all. Even that dried up prune called Lotus butt, I'd still give her a noogie and a spank on the ass for good measure. Spark a lil something in her dry cunt.

Anyways.......

I sing this to my granddaughter xoxo

I'm gonna learn it on the fiddle, seems pretty easy.

Make sure and record it for me

Ok!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
He lived with his ex wife and mom. And went after other people's wives. He fucked my wife's friend too, she was married too. Was pretty funny when my wife found out that her friend been fucking her side piece lol.

First time I found out was when he called me and told me. Only reason I didn't beat his ass then was cause he told me, and I wouldn't of known other wise. Then when I found again, it was her friend who told me. She got mad at her friend lol. Only reason I couldn't beat his ass then cause he just went to jail for not paying child support. THEN I found out she was writing him in jail, n she was using a PO box. When she was talking to him before she was using a disposable phone. Her friend told me a bunch. Was a bunch of fucked up shit.

I didn't grow up with a dad, there was no way my son wasn't either. And I knew he loved his mom, and didn't want to deprive him of her those last few months. I simply had nothing to do with her.

Honestly don't know if the brain cancer had something to do with it. After she died, a friend told me he knew of one other time she cheated years before.

Thanks Dove. I know how fuckers be too lol. My sister is a good example of the type of fuckers who take advantage and wonder why there is no good ones lol.

Lmaoooo what a fucking loser.

Sitting in jail for nonpayment of child support writing back and forth with an actively married woman. Total scrote lol.

He is very likely a narcissist. Abusers love that high drama shit and they never care for or protect their own families.

Imagine being someone side peice literally on the side and feeling like you gotta tell their spouse so you have a chance at possibly getting them. Not because you decided to do right.....but because you wanted the spouse to toss them so you could garbage pick. LOL. That's so pathetic. What a vulture.

Bingo! Real piece of shit loser. Fucker was lucky he was in jail.

It would not have been worth it at all, Blaze.

Look at what that scrote does to his own self and ask yourself.....could you really do worse? Lol.

I get it. My second husband absolutely crushed me with some two week cheat fest he went on while I was 7 weeks pregnant with some ogre he worked with. There was nothing but drama with that situation.

I had found some handwritten note she wrote to him when he apparently was trying to break it off after I started getting suspicious....literally saying things like "I dont care if I cant call you because you might be with her, you can call me and I will always be there" and it was the saddest, most pathetic shit. Omg.

And he wasnt even close to worth it. He was a selfish, shitty husband and he was emotionally and mentally abusive. A pathological liar. It's because of him that I can recognize narcs quickly now.

For a minute I had this completely obsessive hatred for this woman. Until I read that note and saw what a desperate, disempowered pathetic simp of a woman she was. All I felt was bad for her. All I had to do was exist and that alone tortured her and made her feel like unworthy, not good enough shit. She did it to herself.

I found out much much later.....like years later, that he was also fucking the girl who worked at Rite Aid. Which answered other questions.

He had reached out to me years later to "talk". So I agreed to talk. He was on this "I need to come clean" line of shit where he was in "confession" mode. I'm absolutely sure he did it to see if i would be upset.....i wasnt. I just said "Oh. Okay. Its cool" and he was disturbed i wasnt bothered.

Man, cheaters are sneaky conniving liars. I can't stand liars or cheaters.

I beat up side ho’s, get them fired from their job and troll the cheater.

I remember following him and the side ho to some house. I called the cops and reported seeing some guy beating up on a girl at the address. Of course it wasn’t true but I made my point.

This was ten years ago. I don’t do those things now. I should teach a class tho on how to troll cheaters.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He lived with his ex wife and mom. And went after other people's wives. He fucked my wife's friend too, she was married too. Was pretty funny when my wife found out that her friend been fucking her side piece lol.

First time I found out was when he called me and told me. Only reason I didn't beat his ass then was cause he told me, and I wouldn't of known other wise. Then when I found again, it was her friend who told me. She got mad at her friend lol. Only reason I couldn't beat his ass then cause he just went to jail for not paying child support. THEN I found out she was writing him in jail, n she was using a PO box. When she was talking to him before she was using a disposable phone. Her friend told me a bunch. Was a bunch of fucked up shit.

I didn't grow up with a dad, there was no way my son wasn't either. And I knew he loved his mom, and didn't want to deprive him of her those last few months. I simply had nothing to do with her.

Honestly don't know if the brain cancer had something to do with it. After she died, a friend told me he knew of one other time she cheated years before.

Thanks Dove. I know how fuckers be too lol. My sister is a good example of the type of fuckers who take advantage and wonder why there is no good ones lol.

Sitting in jail for nonpayment of child support writing back and forth with an actively married woman. Total scrote lol.

He is very likely a narcissist. Abusers love that high drama shit and they never care for or protect their own families.

Imagine being someone side peice literally on the side and feeling like you gotta tell their spouse so you have a chance at possibly getting them. Not because you decided to do right.....but because you wanted the spouse to toss them so you could garbage pick. LOL. That's so pathetic. What a vulture.

Look at what that scrote does to his own self and ask yourself.....could you really do worse? Lol.

I get it. My second husband absolutely crushed me with some two week cheat fest he went on while I was 7 weeks pregnant with some ogre he worked with. There was nothing but drama with that situation.

I had found some handwritten note she wrote to him when he apparently was trying to break it off after I started getting suspicious....literally saying things like "I dont care if I cant call you because you might be with her, you can call me and I will always be there" and it was the saddest, most pathetic shit. Omg.

And he wasnt even close to worth it. He was a selfish, shitty husband and he was emotionally and mentally abusive. A pathological liar. It's because of him that I can recognize narcs quickly now.

For a minute I had this completely obsessive hatred for this woman. Until I read that note and saw what a desperate, disempowered pathetic simp of a woman she was. All I felt was bad for her. All I had to do was exist and that alone tortured her and made her feel like unworthy, not good enough shit. She did it to herself.

I found out much much later.....like years later, that he was also fucking the girl who worked at Rite Aid. Which answered other questions.

He had reached out to me years later to "talk". So I agreed to talk. He was on this "I need to come clean" line of shit where he was in "confession" mode. I'm absolutely sure he did it to see if i would be upset.....i wasnt. I just said "Oh. Okay. Its cool" and he was disturbed i wasnt bothered.

You're right, wasn't worth it, but me and a friend were ready with a burlap sack and some hogs lol.

Damn, sounds like you had your share of a shitty spouse. Good that you learned from it, I did as well .

The shit they do. The insane and exhausting lengths they go through to keep their cheat fests hidden is so much of a circus.

It blows the minds of those of us who dont even think like that lol.

Its significantly LESS work to just tell the truth but nooo.....these people gotta be mind blowing levels of psycho about it. They are completely enmeshed into this full blown miserable drama and all the while you have no clue about it lol.

And they try to make it your fault, too lol
It really is fucking crazy, the lengths they take. And how much they like lie lie until you show them proof.

A friend of mine was being cheated, but he couldn't prove it. Til his gfs friend told him to look in her drawer, and there was pictures of them doing it! She tried denying it on the phone, so he stuck the pics to the front door for when she came home. He lost it, and spent the night in jail that night lol.

I've taken the stance where if you need proof? Its toast. It's done.

Just walk away.

The worst you can do to a cheater is let the other person have them. Let them live in their lies.....they hate it.

I've become very cold and indifferent as soon as I catch on to lies. I dont even care about the truth... just go. It keeps things easier in the long run.

Especially if its insanely stupid shit no normal person would ever lie about.

Last edited:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I remember following him and the side ho to some house. I called the cops and reported seeing some guy beating up on a girl at the address. Of course it wasn’t true but I made my point.

This was ten years ago. I don’t do those things now. I should teach a class tho on how to troll cheaters.

Hahahaha, thats awesome.

My last gf was faithful, and didnt lie, was something I really liked about her.

There are only 2 rules I have, with ANYONE, and thats dont lie to me, and dont try and fuck me over. With a girl, a third rule is added, dont cheat on me. Its all I fucking ask!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

You're right, wasn't worth it, but me and a friend were ready with a burlap sack and some hogs lol.

Damn, sounds like you had your share of a shitty spouse. Good that you learned from it, I did as well .

The shit they do. The insane and exhausting lengths they go through to keep their cheat fests hidden is so much of a circus.

It blows the minds of those of us who dont even think like that lol.

Its significantly LESS work to just tell the truth but nooo.....these people gotta be mind blowing levels of psycho about it. They are completely enmeshed into this full blown miserable drama and all the while you have no clue about it lol.

And they try to make it your fault, too lol
It really is fucking crazy, the lengths they take. And how much they like lie lie until you show them proof.

A friend of mine was being cheated, but he couldn't prove it. Til his gfs friend told him to look in her drawer, and there was pictures of them doing it! She tried denying it on the phone, so he stuck the pics to the front door for when she came home. He lost it, and spent the night in jail that night lol.

I've taken the stance where if you need proof? Its toast. It's done.

Just walk away.

The worst you can do to a cheater is let the other person have them. Let them live in their lies.....they hate it.

I've become very cold and indifferent as soon as I catch on to lies. I dont even care about the truth... just go. It keeps things easier in the long run.

Especially if its insanely stupid shit no normal person would ever lie about.

He was in love with her, and they had kids together, so I understood where he was coming from, but at the same time, we all knew she had to be fucking around. Was TOO obvious.

Same with me, if I catch someone lying to me, they are no longer in my circle of trust.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Even though she was his crush, she looked like fucking Big Bird to me hahahaha.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Hahahaha, thats awesome.

There are only 2 rules I have, with ANYONE, and thats dont lie to me, and dont try and fuck me over. With a girl, a third rule is added, dont cheat on me. Its all I fucking ask!!!

I care more about honesty than even fidelity.

I cant stand lies.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Hahahaha, thats awesome.

I cant stand lies.

Liars burn me up!!!!

iu

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Hahahaha, thats awesome.

I cant stand lies.

Liars burn me up!!!!

iu

And manipulators and the kinda people that intentionally try to make you jealous.

Nope!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Hahahaha, thats awesome.

I cant stand lies.

Liars burn me up!!!!

iu

And manipulators and the kinda people that intentionally try to make you jealous.

Nope!

Cant stand manipulators either, I catch on to that shit REAL quick. Once you can recognize that shit, you can shut it down pretty easy. Manipulators only like hanging around those they can manipulate too lol. See ya!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Hahahaha, thats awesome.

I cant stand lies.

Liars burn me up!!!!

iu

Nope!

Cant stand manipulators either, I catch on to that shit REAL quick. Once you can recognize that shit, you can shut it down pretty easy. Manipulators only like hanging around those they can manipulate too lol. See ya!!

Yep.

People like that get rage filled when you dont tolerate their lies and manipulations.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I was looking at some sports and Jelena Dokic came up and I suddenly remembered the crush I had on her at Wimbledon lol
owpGiHk.jpg

She's/was a tennis player...
I even went and bought tennis magazines so I could have pictures of her lololol
Looking at her and thinking back this is quite a weird one, she's not ANNA KOURNIKOVA hot, loved her too but Jelena Dokic had ma wee heart pumping hhaahaaha! :facepalm:
cB5ISau.jpg
ZRbTPY5.jpg
Onncmop.jpg
WnZEWyr.jpg
3jjRxeH.jpg

Clothahump

Factory Bastard
My wife and I joke about the "weekend pass". You know, someone shows up on your doorstep Friday afternoon and says, "I want to screw you cross-eyed this weekend". You look at your spouse and say, "Love ya, babe. I'll see you Monday" and the spouse says, "Have fun!"

Hers are a young Paul Newman and a young Frank Sinatra. Mine are Emma Watson:

d8cc16958a8a28f1187507c28be23b10.jpg

And Danielle McEwan

297152780_626580298822762_3666569995616018160_n.jpg

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My wife and I joke about the "weekend pass". You know, someone shows up on your doorstep Friday afternoon and says, "I want to screw you cross-eyed this weekend". You look at your spouse and say, "Love ya, babe. I'll see you Monday" and the spouse says, "Have fun!"

Hers are a young Paul Newman and a young Frank Sinatra. Mine are Emma Watson:

d8cc16958a8a28f1187507c28be23b10.jpg

And Danielle McEwan

297152780_626580298822762_3666569995616018160_n.jpg
ollie!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I stopped having these celebrity crushes, but my choice would be Ana de Armas

Ever since I watched Blade Runner 2 she caught my attention

Most beautiful face I've seen in a long time

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I stopped having these celebrity crushes, but my choice would be Ana de Armas

Ever since I watched Blade Runner 2 she caught my attention

Most beautiful face I've seen in a long time

Have you seen Blonde yet? She's outstanding as Marilyn, you don't see Ana much if at all in that performance. It's all Marilyn...

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Right now I've had a serious crush on Alexandra Daddario, for some strange reason she pops up in my head outa the blue? I'll talk about crushes when I was young if the thread gains momentum...

Right now I've had a serious crush on Alexandra Daddario, for some strange reason she pops up in my head outa the blue? I'll talk about crushes when I was young if the thread gains momentum...
ceakETB.jpg

YSLVg1Q.jpg

IC6e8jv.jpg

sGsbI2i.jpg

NMCwhjL.gif

Think this chicks hot?

Check THIS

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My hugest and longest crush was Robert for the 4 years I was in college.

I was living on campus in the dorms...there were two major wings in the building. We ate our meals in the dining hall. I was walking down the slight ramp with my friends to get one of the two queues for the dining room.

I am chatting away when I see this absolute god in the other queue from the other wing of the dormitory building. It was like the heavens parted and I heard

It was like I hit a brick damn wall. Robert was so fucking delicious...He was about 6 ft 2-3, dirty blonde hair, dark brown eyebrows, big green eyes that were framed by these eyeglasses. He was "strapping", strong not skinny and wiry (which I don't find attractive)...he had a gorgeous face...omg, I was rendered speechless...in the middle of a chat. My friends stopped talking and looked at me to see what had happened. Then they saw me staring, dumbfounded at Robert...and they never stopped fucking with me after that.

I was very inexperienced, not allowed to even talk to boys when I was at home growing up. I had no skills to flirt or talk to him. My friends I think told him I liked him. He always smiled at me. He even came to my dorm hall my freshman year. I froze up, my throat closed and I couldn't even talk because my heart was pounding out of my chest.

My sophomore years other girls flagged him down in the dining hall to eat dinner. Of course, I still couldn't talk beyond squeaking out a "hi"...I was so attracted to him that I shut down. I had Robertdar...every time he was near me on campus, I would spot him. I was so attuned to him. Nothing ever came of it because I was a major freaking dork!

His girlfriends were pretty much like me, Latinas (he was half Latino) big butts, short...but I was a total nerd and too afraid to make any moves. I moved on after college never having even tried to talk to him beyond

Years later, as I grew out of my shell, I was able to flirt and talk to men equally attractive...but Robert was the one that got away. It had finally occurred to me that him coming around to my hall and chatting with my friends, sitting next to me at dinner and smiling at me was a sign of his interest.

But, I wasn't ready...

If I had seen Robert after I divorced, I would have gladly jumped his bones.