Let's Talk About A Serious Crush You Had Or Have... (celeb or irl from the past)

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Soooo I had a huge crush on a senior in highschool. I was only a sophomore but we were totally crushing and he sat in the desk behind me in music appreciation. Well he would move my desk with me in it to talk and flirt. I was so sad he didn’t ask me to prom but whatever he didn’t go. So at the end of the year he wrote me a note on my desk saying he would miss me etc. it was so sweet too bad no cell phones back then to capture it lol. I know ..I’m cheesy.

sooo that fucker just divorced his GORGEOUS blue eye blond wife. How do I know you say.... well my first cousin was in his graduating class and told me he friended her on Facebook. She said omg he asked about you. I looked him up. He’s so hot still.

I had a crush on a girl in school, Robin. I became single last year, and my son somehow knew her cause of other friends of his, and looked her up on FB. She did not age well, at all lol. Seemed vastly different than what I remember of her. But it was her. After having never forgetting about her, and wanting to see her again some day, I have changed my mind lol.
Haha hopefully my crush doesn’t feel the same.

that sucks bruh!

For your sake I hope not either lol. Good luck!

Yeah, she was such a sweetie, thin, very nice dark hair, but now she looks like she once belonged to a Motorcycle Gang hahaha.

It was very sad to see.

As far as crushes, I've only had 3-4 real people in my life that I crushed on, she was one of them.

Another was the girl I got my first kiss from, but her mom grounded her, and broke up with me cause she was grounded. She asked me back down the road, but I was already with someone else. Then ran into her YEARS down the road, fuck, she was still hot. I would dive back into that in a heartbeat.

Another was a girl I delivered pizzas with. I was married at the time. But the year after my wife died, I ran into this crush at the strip club hahaha. Lil cutie, always sweet. I asked her out, but she was moving to New Orleans that week, sadly.
Well I’m not in FB now. It’s a good thing too hahaha
Very tempting to say the least.

So she moved? You can still try.

you go to strip clubs?? That may be why you’re not finding the perfect person. Jmo

to be honest I was a part of a ministry team to help with girls/women in that business etc..

Its good you're not on FB, I never joined, I saw that shit show coming a mile away! lol

Yeah she moved. Im not worried about her, a friend said she started doing hard drugs. Pass lol.

No I dont usually go to strip clubs. After my wife died, my friend tried cheering me up, and snapping me out of the depression I was in, and took me. I loved it lol. Keep in mind, I lost my V card to my wife, so she was the only one I had been with from the age of 16. Except that time we were split up for 6 months when I was 18 and had some fun with a girl friend of mine. Anyway, wife died when I was 36, and to see so many tits and asses in person, plus lap dances, it was very nice lol. It snapped me out of my depression, and gave me more courage to talk to ladies. I had approach anxiety pretty bad that year. Cause while with my wife, I couldnt have any female friends or anything.

After that year, I dated another girl for a lil over 6 years. She wanted kids, but I didnt feel the time was right with the way the world is right now, but her clock was ticking, and she moved on. We had a mutual split and still talk as friends. Now I'll have been single for nearly a year in a few weeks lol.

Covid hasnt helped the dating scene, and the few I got interested in were already taken it turned out. I look for wedding rings now lol.

Im honestly not worried about it, and just going with the flow right now, looking for fun and adventure.
Blaze, I am so sorry for your loss. It sounds like you has something so special. My prayers with you and that you find someone who you can spend the rest of your life with.

depression is the worst. I have has my fair share of it. It bites!

Im not gonna lie, it was special for a long time, til the last year, and she started cheating. I feel like karma got her, with the sudden brain cancer and death. I blame her trashy friends. Others say her brain shit might of contributed to shit. Who knows. It did save me from having to go through a divorce though. Still, I went through a lot.

Then the last gf left during a pandemic, and all my Confederate monuments were coming down, and I couldnt get out and do shit lol. Sucked. I drank a lot last year. Im better now, but still have a few almost every night. The binging stopped at least.

This round, if I dont feel a somewhat "crush" over a girl, Im just gonna stay single.

Another thing that bugs me, is most the women my age, look old, or fat. I look like Im 30, and only weigh 160lbs lol. Its hard finding a gal with similar attributes, but I know she out there, and I will find her one day, when its meant to happen.
Why would she cheat? That’s awful how she died.
Its not so fun getting cheated on. I get it.
Well you have to factor in women in their 40s start having a lot of hormonal things go on that they can’t help. It’s not so easy to be skinny. Just saying.

But Im small boned!!! lol get it from my mom.

I get it people age, but I want to be with someone Im attracted to at least. Someone similar to me. Someone young looking like myself, and energetic. I party lol. I took Salsa lesssons the other night lol.

Anyway, I dont know what drove her to cheat. I always was good to her, in all ways. Her friend on the other hand, cheated on her husband a lot. And her other friend, both in the same neighborhood, had this guy over. I work 100 miles from home. And they wound up having a thing. It was some fucked up shit. Dude got my number from her phone, guess he thought I would end it with her, so he could get her. He told me she was fucking him. I asked for proof, he told me check her shoe. It said "Ricky's girl" on the inside of tongue, of the fucking shoes I just bought her. So when she got home, and denied it, I threw the fucking shoe at her. She couldnt say shit. She left, went to her moms. I told her to stay there. After a month, me and my son living on our own, she said dude was lying, trying to break us up, begging to come back, and made me decide. So I said ok, but she had to sleep on her side of the bed. A month later, turned out she was still cheating! Her friend called me and told me. I was done. I wouldnt have nothing to do with her. But shortly after, she got headaches, and got diagnosed with brain cancer. The only thing hanging by a thread, was our son. I didnt want him to not have his mom in her last months. So if she survived, we were divorcing, if she didnt, then I seen it to the end. At first, I was like, ok, I'll be there for her, then my friends mom was in the hospital across from her, and saw a dude bringing flowers, while I was there, but stopped, and gave a "call me" signal. Fuck. I REALLY withdrew then. I just worked 2 jobs so I stayed gone all the time, and came home and slept. Nothing to do with her. Fucking hell. Was so hard deciding what to do during that time with my son and all. But I was done with her. Such a hard time in my life. Anyway, I shared that story, brought to you by alcohol lol.
damn thats brutal, the whole thing

Thanks Jeannie, was one of the most fucked up times in my life. There was many others, but I think that one topped the cake.
well u seem like a positive person who overcame it and in the end r better for it, or at least stronger

Thanks again (hugs)

True on all accounts!!!!

These days, I live for the smiles. I've loved making people smile since I was 4 years old.

If its not a shit day, its a good day.

I love this song.... no matter what fucked up shit is going on. I escape.....

the big hawaiian does a sweet cover of that

damn onions :'/

You... have.... no.... idea..... how much I have loved that song. He does the best. Its my favorite version.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@Jeannie , my mom actually use to paint ceramics, and she made one, that had that song built into it, somewhere over the rainbow. I think of my mom when I hear that one, and wish she had heard that version.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Soooo I had a huge crush on a senior in highschool. I was only a sophomore but we were totally crushing and he sat in the desk behind me in music appreciation. Well he would move my desk with me in it to talk and flirt. I was so sad he didn’t ask me to prom but whatever he didn’t go. So at the end of the year he wrote me a note on my desk saying he would miss me etc. it was so sweet too bad no cell phones back then to capture it lol. I know ..I’m cheesy.

sooo that fucker just divorced his GORGEOUS blue eye blond wife. How do I know you say.... well my first cousin was in his graduating class and told me he friended her on Facebook. She said omg he asked about you. I looked him up. He’s so hot still.

I had a crush on a girl in school, Robin. I became single last year, and my son somehow knew her cause of other friends of his, and looked her up on FB. She did not age well, at all lol. Seemed vastly different than what I remember of her. But it was her. After having never forgetting about her, and wanting to see her again some day, I have changed my mind lol.

that sucks bruh!

Yeah, she was such a sweetie, thin, very nice dark hair, but now she looks like she once belonged to a Motorcycle Gang hahaha.

It was very sad to see.

As far as crushes, I've only had 3-4 real people in my life that I crushed on, she was one of them.

Another was the girl I got my first kiss from, but her mom grounded her, and broke up with me cause she was grounded. She asked me back down the road, but I was already with someone else. Then ran into her YEARS down the road, fuck, she was still hot. I would dive back into that in a heartbeat.

Another was a girl I delivered pizzas with. I was married at the time. But the year after my wife died, I ran into this crush at the strip club hahaha. Lil cutie, always sweet. I asked her out, but she was moving to New Orleans that week, sadly.

you go to strip clubs?? That may be why you’re not finding the perfect person. Jmo

to be honest I was a part of a ministry team to help with girls/women in that business etc..

Its good you're not on FB, I never joined, I saw that shit show coming a mile away! lol

Yeah she moved. Im not worried about her, a friend said she started doing hard drugs. Pass lol.

No I dont usually go to strip clubs. After my wife died, my friend tried cheering me up, and snapping me out of the depression I was in, and took me. I loved it lol. Keep in mind, I lost my V card to my wife, so she was the only one I had been with from the age of 16. Except that time we were split up for 6 months when I was 18 and had some fun with a girl friend of mine. Anyway, wife died when I was 36, and to see so many tits and asses in person, plus lap dances, it was very nice lol. It snapped me out of my depression, and gave me more courage to talk to ladies. I had approach anxiety pretty bad that year. Cause while with my wife, I couldnt have any female friends or anything.

After that year, I dated another girl for a lil over 6 years. She wanted kids, but I didnt feel the time was right with the way the world is right now, but her clock was ticking, and she moved on. We had a mutual split and still talk as friends. Now I'll have been single for nearly a year in a few weeks lol.

Covid hasnt helped the dating scene, and the few I got interested in were already taken it turned out. I look for wedding rings now lol.

Im honestly not worried about it, and just going with the flow right now, looking for fun and adventure.
Blaze, I am so sorry for your loss. It sounds like you has something so special. My prayers with you and that you find someone who you can spend the rest of your life with.

Im not gonna lie, it was special for a long time, til the last year, and she started cheating. I feel like karma got her, with the sudden brain cancer and death. I blame her trashy friends. Others say her brain shit might of contributed to shit. Who knows. It did save me from having to go through a divorce though. Still, I went through a lot.

Then the last gf left during a pandemic, and all my Confederate monuments were coming down, and I couldnt get out and do shit lol. Sucked. I drank a lot last year. Im better now, but still have a few almost every night. The binging stopped at least.

This round, if I dont feel a somewhat "crush" over a girl, Im just gonna stay single.

Another thing that bugs me, is most the women my age, look old, or fat. I look like Im 30, and only weigh 160lbs lol. Its hard finding a gal with similar attributes, but I know she out there, and I will find her one day, when its meant to happen.
Well you have to factor in women in their 40s start having a lot of hormonal things go on that they can’t help. It’s not so easy to be skinny. Just saying.

I get it people age, but I want to be with someone Im attracted to at least. Someone similar to me. Someone young looking like myself, and energetic. I party lol. I took Salsa lesssons the other night lol.

Anyway, I dont know what drove her to cheat. I always was good to her, in all ways. Her friend on the other hand, cheated on her husband a lot. And her other friend, both in the same neighborhood, had this guy over. I work 100 miles from home. And they wound up having a thing. It was some fucked up shit. Dude got my number from her phone, guess he thought I would end it with her, so he could get her. He told me she was fucking him. I asked for proof, he told me check her shoe. It said "Ricky's girl" on the inside of tongue, of the fucking shoes I just bought her. So when she got home, and denied it, I threw the fucking shoe at her. She couldnt say shit. She left, went to her moms. I told her to stay there. After a month, me and my son living on our own, she said dude was lying, trying to break us up, begging to come back, and made me decide. So I said ok, but she had to sleep on her side of the bed. A month later, turned out she was still cheating! Her friend called me and told me. I was done. I wouldnt have nothing to do with her. But shortly after, she got headaches, and got diagnosed with brain cancer. The only thing hanging by a thread, was our son. I didnt want him to not have his mom in her last months. So if she survived, we were divorcing, if she didnt, then I seen it to the end. At first, I was like, ok, I'll be there for her, then my friends mom was in the hospital across from her, and saw a dude bringing flowers, while I was there, but stopped, and gave a "call me" signal. Fuck. I REALLY withdrew then. I just worked 2 jobs so I stayed gone all the time, and came home and slept. Nothing to do with her. Fucking hell. Was so hard deciding what to do during that time with my son and all. But I was done with her. Such a hard time in my life. Anyway, I shared that story, brought to you by alcohol lol.

Thanks Jeannie, was one of the most fucked up times in my life. There was many others, but I think that one topped the cake.
well u seem like a positive person who overcame it and in the end r better for it, or at least stronger

Thanks again (hugs)

True on all accounts!!!!

These days, I live for the smiles. I've loved making people smile since I was 4 years old.

You... have.... no.... idea..... how much I have loved that song. He does the best. Its my favorite version.

it sort of makes me sad but in a nice way that feels good

i first heard it on a show i was binging when one of the main characters died, ugh... i needed a kleenex lol

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

that sucks bruh!

It was very sad to see.

Shit.

I know that because she cheated it’s not because she didn’t love you. I’m sorry that happened but women fuck up like men. It is what it is.
How is your son? It’s a brave and beautiful what you did.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My grandma use to sing this to me. This is for you @Jeannie , and all my favorite Bastards, You know who you are, if not, then evidently dont know how much I love you all. Even that dried up prune called Lotus butt, I'd still give her a noogie and a spank on the ass for good measure. Spark a lil something in her dry cunt.

Anyways.......

same 2 u :)

lol about lotus. i like her, she takes a good ribbing and never comes back overly nasty or anything.... she may be a tad annoying but shes a good sport

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

that sucks bruh!

It was very sad to see.

Thanks again (hugs)

True on all accounts!!!!

it sort of makes me sad but in a nice way that feels good

i first heard it on a show i was binging when one of the main characters died, ugh... i needed a kleenex lol

I feel ya, I really do! Thats exactly how I feel when I hear it.

I forget where I heard it first, but it hooked me. Much love for the big guy. May he be with many good souls in his version of Heaven.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

that sucks bruh!

It was very sad to see.

Shit.

I know that because she cheated it’s not because she didn’t love you. I’m sorry that happened but women fuck up like men. It is what it is.

Yeah, she was for sure confused. She liked her friends lifestyle.

Awwww, thanks. It was a struggle. He took it rough at first, but him and I rebounded. He doing great now, Im so proud of him. He has a good job, a good gf, and they live together on their own. So proud.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

that sucks bruh!

It was very sad to see.

Shit.

Awwww, thanks. It was a struggle. He took it rough at first, but him and I rebounded. He doing great now, Im so proud of him. He has a good job, a good gf, and they live together on their own. So proud.
That’s awesome and adorable. You seem adorable you won’t be single long.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My grandma use to sing this to me. This is for you @Jeannie , and all my favorite Bastards, You know who you are, if not, then evidently dont know how much I love you all. Even that dried up prune called Lotus butt, I'd still give her a noogie and a spank on the ass for good measure. Spark a lil something in her dry cunt.

Anyways.......

same 2 u :)

lol about lotus. i like her, she takes a good ribbing and never comes back overly nasty or anything.... she may be a tad annoying but shes a good sport

YUeah, she a good sport lol. She trolls us, and we troll her back, we all laugh lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

that sucks bruh!

It was very sad to see.

Shit.

Lol awww thanks. You would love hanging with me in the real lol. I "spread smiles" as they all say lol.

This is rare for me to be single. So Im totally fine with being single for now. Im having my own fun. I've done SO many firsts lately. SO many lolol. Its like I said, if I meet someone that makes me "crush", I might go for it, until then, watch out, here comes Blaze!!! lol, wooooooo!!!!!!!!

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

that sucks bruh!

It was very sad to see.

Shit.

Lol awww thanks. You would love hanging with me in the real lol. I "spread smiles" as they all say lol.

This is rare for me to be single. So Im totally fine with being single for now. Im having my own fun. I've done SO many firsts lately. SO many lolol. Its like I said, if I meet someone that makes me "crush", I might go for it, until then, watch out, here comes Blaze!!! lol, wooooooo!!!!!!!!
You sound like so much fun but small boned? Really lol. Just kidding

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Anyways.......

This is about losing a kid to knife crime in Glasgow with a sad rendition of that at the end... Sad song =(
GlasVEGAS with lyrics (for you) and the flowers and football tops is a thing here were people put them at the death scene, whether it Rangers or Celtic...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

that sucks bruh!

It was very sad to see.

Shit.

You sound like so much fun but small boned? Really lol. Just kidding

Lololol, its how I feel anyway lol. My moms side was all thin, my dads all fat, Im thin like my mom lol. Less than a 30" waist. No one ever guesses me over 30 years old. Im 44 lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I grew up with an appreciation for ALL music. My mom loved Motown though lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

that sucks bruh!

It was very sad to see.

People cheat because of issues they have with themselves. It has nothing to do with the other spouse. Even if there are marriage problems and that spouse is an asshole......you can always leave. There is no real reason to cheat.

Some people just enjoy that. Having a reliable person at home and still going out and playing single. Cake eaters.

You did the right thing. I would have done the same. Dying of brain cancer would absolutely make me shove other problems to the side. At that point you have to think of the children involved and the fact this person's actual life may end.

Doesnt look like she was so eager to run to this other guy while she was dying. She chose her family in the end.

That's a lot of audacity that guy had trying to bring her flowers in the hospital. If I had been her.....i would have found that positively ghoulish. I imagine it's pretty difficult to continue romanticizing an affair from ones death bed. Especially when the other spouse has decided to let you die with your family intact. I dont know your wife at all of course......but I would have been absolutely revolted by him pulling that.

Do you wonder if her brain cancer had something to do with her decision making? Because that's a real thing. Sometimes when people suffer trauma to their brain it can change fundamental parts of that person's core personality and impact(or impair) their decisions and they will do and/or say things that they never would have normally said or done.

It's way more a man thing to want to stay married while having some side peice. Women almost always cheat to leave. That guy sounds like a complete fucking scrote.

What a sad situation. You did the right thing and it says a lot about your character how you handled that with grace and put your son first. You really should go with the flow and have high but reasonable standards and expectations because you definately are good partner material based on what you've told us alone.

Dont ever let someone shit on your boundaries and values no matter how hot they are. People are quick to take advantage of people like you who are kind, easy going, reliable and selfless. Then they turn around and complain there are "no good ones" out there lol.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

that sucks bruh!

It was very sad to see.

People cheat because of issues they have with themselves. It has nothing to do with the other spouse. Even if there are marriage problems and that spouse is an asshole......you can always leave. There is no real reason to cheat.

Some people just enjoy that. Having a reliable person at home and still going out and playing single. Cake eaters.

You did the right thing. I would have done the same. Dying of brain cancer would absolutely make me shove other problems to the side. At that point you have to think of the children involved and the fact this person's actual life may end.

Doesnt look like she was so eager to run to this other guy while she was dying. She chose her family in the end.

That's a lot of audacity that guy had trying to bring her flowers in the hospital. If I had been her.....i would have found that positively ghoulish. I imagine it's pretty difficult to continue romanticizing an affair from ones death bed. Especially when the other spouse has decided to let you die with your family intact. I dont know your wife at all of course......but I would have been absolutely revolted by him pulling that.

Do you wonder if her brain cancer had something to do with her decision making? Because that's a real thing. Sometimes when people suffer trauma to their brain it can change fundamental parts of that person's core personality and impact(or impair) their decisions and they will do and/or say things that they never would have normally said or done.

It's way more a man thing to want to stay married while having some side peice. Women almost always cheat to leave. That guy sounds like a complete fucking scrote.

What a sad situation. You did the right thing and it says a lot about your character how you handled that with grace and put your son first. You really should go with the flow and have high but reasonable standards and expectations because you definately are good partner material based on what you've told us alone.

Dont ever let someone shit on your boundaries and values no matter how hot they are. People are quick to take advantage of people like you who are kind, easy going, reliable and selfless. Then they turn around and complain there are "no good ones" out there lol.
Agreed. I think there are studies on this. I worked for a brain surgeon he said no but no one really knows lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

that sucks bruh!

It was very sad to see.

Awwww thanks Dove.

Yeah it was so much to that whole ordeal. Dude was a fucking loser, that lived with his ex wife and

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
He lived with his ex wife and mom. And went after other people's wives. He fucked my wife's friend too, she was married too. Was pretty funny when my wife found out that her friend been fucking her side piece lol.

First time I found out was when he called me and told me. Only reason I didn't beat his ass then was cause he told me, and I wouldn't of known other wise. Then when I found again, it was her friend who told me. She got mad at her friend lol. Only reason I couldn't beat his ass then cause he just went to jail for not paying child support. THEN I found out she was writing him in jail, n she was using a PO box. When she was talking to him before she was using a disposable phone. Her friend told me a bunch. Was a bunch of fucked up shit.

I didn't grow up with a dad, there was no way my son wasn't either. And I knew he loved his mom, and didn't want to deprive him of her those last few months. I simply had nothing to do with her.

Honestly don't know if the brain cancer had something to do with it. After she died, a friend told me he knew of one other time she cheated years before.

Thanks Dove. I know how fuckers be too lol. My sister is a good example of the type of fuckers who take advantage and wonder why there is no good ones lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He lived with his ex wife and mom. And went after other people's wives. He fucked my wife's friend too, she was married too. Was pretty funny when my wife found out that her friend been fucking her side piece lol.

First time I found out was when he called me and told me. Only reason I didn't beat his ass then was cause he told me, and I wouldn't of known other wise. Then when I found again, it was her friend who told me. She got mad at her friend lol. Only reason I couldn't beat his ass then cause he just went to jail for not paying child support. THEN I found out she was writing him in jail, n she was using a PO box. When she was talking to him before she was using a disposable phone. Her friend told me a bunch. Was a bunch of fucked up shit.

I didn't grow up with a dad, there was no way my son wasn't either. And I knew he loved his mom, and didn't want to deprive him of her those last few months. I simply had nothing to do with her.

Honestly don't know if the brain cancer had something to do with it. After she died, a friend told me he knew of one other time she cheated years before.

Thanks Dove. I know how fuckers be too lol. My sister is a good example of the type of fuckers who take advantage and wonder why there is no good ones lol.

Lmaoooo what a fucking loser.

Sitting in jail for nonpayment of child support writing back and forth with an actively married woman. Total scrote lol.

He is very likely a narcissist. Abusers love that high drama shit and they never care for or protect their own families.

Imagine being someone side peice literally on the side and feeling like you gotta tell their spouse so you have a chance at possibly getting them. Not because you decided to do right.....but because you wanted the spouse to toss them so you could garbage pick. LOL. That's so pathetic. What a vulture.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Sitting in jail for nonpayment of child support writing back and forth with an actively married woman. Total scrote lol.

He is very likely a narcissist. Abusers love that high drama shit and they never care for or protect their own families.

Imagine being someone side peice literally on the side and feeling like you gotta tell their spouse so you have a chance at possibly getting them. Not because you decided to do right.....but because you wanted the spouse to toss them so you could garbage pick. LOL. That's so pathetic. What a vulture.

Bingo! Real piece of shit loser. Fucker was lucky he was in jail.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It would not have been worth it at all, Blaze.

Look at what that scrote does to his own self and ask yourself.....could you really do worse? Lol.

I get it. My second husband absolutely crushed me with some two week cheat fest he went on while I was 7 weeks pregnant with some ogre he worked with. There was nothing but drama with that situation.

I had found some handwritten note she wrote to him when he apparently was trying to break it off after I started getting suspicious....literally saying things like "I dont care if I cant call you because you might be with her, you can call me and I will always be there" and it was the saddest, most pathetic shit. Omg.

And he wasnt even close to worth it. He was a selfish, shitty husband and he was emotionally and mentally abusive. A pathological liar. It's because of him that I can recognize narcs quickly now.

For a minute I had this completely obsessive hatred for this woman. Until I read that note and saw what a desperate, disempowered pathetic simp of a woman she was. All I felt was bad for her. All I had to do was exist and that alone tortured her and made her feel like unworthy, not good enough shit. She did it to herself.

I found out much much later.....like years later, that he was also fucking the girl who worked at Rite Aid. Which answered other questions.

He had reached out to me years later to "talk". So I agreed to talk. He was on this "I need to come clean" line of shit where he was in "confession" mode. I'm absolutely sure he did it to see if i would be upset.....i wasnt. I just said "Oh. Okay. Its cool" and he was disturbed i wasnt bothered.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Anyways.......

I sing this to my granddaughter xoxo

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Look at what that scrote does to his own self and ask yourself.....could you really do worse? Lol.

I get it. My second husband absolutely crushed me with some two week cheat fest he went on while I was 7 weeks pregnant with some ogre he worked with. There was nothing but drama with that situation.

I had found some handwritten note she wrote to him when he apparently was trying to break it off after I started getting suspicious....literally saying things like "I dont care if I cant call you because you might be with her, you can call me and I will always be there" and it was the saddest, most pathetic shit. Omg.

And he wasnt even close to worth it. He was a selfish, shitty husband and he was emotionally and mentally abusive. A pathological liar. It's because of him that I can recognize narcs quickly now.

For a minute I had this completely obsessive hatred for this woman. Until I read that note and saw what a desperate, disempowered pathetic simp of a woman she was. All I felt was bad for her. All I had to do was exist and that alone tortured her and made her feel like unworthy, not good enough shit. She did it to herself.

I found out much much later.....like years later, that he was also fucking the girl who worked at Rite Aid. Which answered other questions.

He had reached out to me years later to "talk". So I agreed to talk. He was on this "I need to come clean" line of shit where he was in "confession" mode. I'm absolutely sure he did it to see if i would be upset.....i wasnt. I just said "Oh. Okay. Its cool" and he was disturbed i wasnt bothered.

You're right, wasn't worth it, but me and a friend were ready with a burlap sack and some hogs lol.

Damn, sounds like you had your share of a shitty spouse. Good that you learned from it, I did as well .

Man, cheaters are sneaky conniving liars. I can't stand liars or cheaters.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Anyways.......

I sang this to my kids. Can’t believe they fell asleep to my voice singing lol
Can’t wait to sing it to my grandkids. So sweet

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Anyways.......

I'm gonna learn it on the fiddle, seems pretty easy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You're right, wasn't worth it, but me and a friend were ready with a burlap sack and some hogs lol.

Damn, sounds like you had your share of a shitty spouse. Good that you learned from it, I did as well .

The shit they do. The insane and exhausting lengths they go through to keep their cheat fests hidden is so much of a circus.

It blows the minds of those of us who dont even think like that lol.

Its significantly LESS work to just tell the truth but nooo.....these people gotta be mind blowing levels of psycho about it. They are completely enmeshed into this full blown miserable drama and all the while you have no clue about it lol.

And they try to make it your fault, too lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

The shit they do. The insane and exhausting lengths they go through to keep their cheat fests hidden is so much of a circus.

It blows the minds of those of us who dont even think like that lol.

Its significantly LESS work to just tell the truth but nooo.....these people gotta be mind blowing levels of psycho about it. They are completely enmeshed into this full blown miserable drama and all the while you have no clue about it lol.

And they try to make it your fault, too lol
It really is fucking crazy, the lengths they take. And how much they like lie lie until you show them proof.

A friend of mine was being cheated, but he couldn't prove it. Til his gfs friend told him to look in her drawer, and there was pictures of them doing it! She tried denying it on the phone, so he stuck the pics to the front door for when she came home. He lost it, and spent the night in jail that night lol.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Anyways.......

I'm gonna learn it on the fiddle, seems pretty easy.

Make sure and record it for me