Let's Talk About A Serious Crush You Had Or Have... (celeb or irl from the past)

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Soooo I had a huge crush on a senior in highschool. I was only a sophomore but we were totally crushing and he sat in the desk behind me in music appreciation. Well he would move my desk with me in it to talk and flirt. I was so sad he didn’t ask me to prom but whatever he didn’t go. So at the end of the year he wrote me a note on my desk saying he would miss me etc. it was so sweet too bad no cell phones back then to capture it lol. I know ..I’m cheesy.

sooo that fucker just divorced his GORGEOUS blue eye blond wife. How do I know you say.... well my first cousin was in his graduating class and told me he friended her on Facebook. She said omg he asked about you. I looked him up. He’s so hot still.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've drooled over Jensen Ackles and some rockstars but I never crossed into a crush.

I've only crushed on people I know. So listing them here would be insanely awkward.
No I was really meaning tell stories about your past shenanigans to get that crush or that someone you crave lol you don't need to mention names...

Well one time when the guy I was gut hooked on ghosted me ......after a considerable amount of emotional investment on my behalf.....I drove across a few states to confront him and make him dump me to my face. I was so hurt and felt I deserved more than a ghosting. Gave absolutely zero fucks about "looking psycho". I wanted him to break it off with dignity. I'm okay with being dumped. Im not entitled.....I just wont accept a ghosting after several months and intimacy.

Instead of dumping me to my face, he decided he wanted to pick back up and continue seeing me. Which I was not at all expecting.

I dont ever chase after men so having the one time I did pay off was pretty awesome lol.

We didnt last then but we are still close today. I regret nothing.

I was ghosting crazy chicks before the term was around... :Excited5:

Yeah I was ghosted before there was a term "ghosting" lol.

I'm glad I now have the vocab to express that audacity I experienced lol.

I would move house and not give them a new address.

One chick drove across the city and scoured three suburbs until she recognised my vehicle.

That was the type of behaviour that made me ghost her to begin with... lulz

.........that's a bit much.

You must eat pussy like a pro.

If he had really taken many steps like that to avoid me, I wouldn't have forced him. I'd let him be a coward and go home and cry it off and be done with it and just be more emotionally guarded in the future.

I broke it off first. She wasn't having it though.

I was worried that I'd wake up with my dick severed and placed in a mason jar if I didn't get away from her...

I've been there. I cant say loony men are worse than women though.

I have a friend....not really friends anymore because I distanced after seeing this go down.....that met a guy online from NC.

She did every single psychotic thing you could think of. They talked for a month. He showed up to meet her....spent a weekend in MI. I met him. He was awesome. I had a tube in my back from my kidney issues and was going through hell but she HAD to introduce us. He really was cool. I approved.

So she went back with him for two weeks. Got raging drunk one night and I guess laid on the psycho pretty hard. He was divorced from a woman who was an alcoholic....so you know this put him right off. Next morning, he told her he wanted to "cool things off" and go slower.

Which I think was reasonable. He could have flat out noped her. But he was gonna let her redeem herself by just cooling the jets.

How does she respond to this?

By writing him a 50 paragraph email about feelings complete with poetry and Leonard Cohen song lyrics. She sent this fatal attraction manifesto to me for approval. I could not even read it all. I told her "Hey it's really good you got all this out. Now delete it immediately and DO NOT SEND him this".

Well....she sent it. Then waited for three days....got no response(who would guess?)....and wrote a few more. Ended it with a textual meltdown involving a pregnancy. Lied about being pregnant. Tried to lie to ME about being pregnant. Turned on me because I wouldnt agree to take her to abort her fake pregnancy(she knows how anti abortion I am and did that to me on purpose just to spit on my boundaries and make ME the bad guy). Then sent ME a psycho email about how i was so involved with myself(you know my pesky health crisis and budding opiate addiction) before having a dramatic fake miscarriage that she blasted on FB that she had a baby "hanging out of her" and "no one cares".

It. Was. Amazing lmaoooo.

Never ever heard from homeboy again and bless him lol. Poor guy lol.

I hooked up with a friend of a co-worker once. We got shitfaced, she lifted her blanket up and that was it... I had never seen such large gravity defying tits, and it was just meant to be a one nighter.

I was in my later 20's and her in her early 40's... it turned into a friend's with benefits situation after that... I'd drive the hour and a half every 2-3 weeks and stay overnight. She'd handle the food, I handled the booze...

...then she asked me to violently rape her....no safe word, no warning, kick her door in and beat her up sort of thing. I said no.

Then she got really possessive with my time, like we were in a relationship....and tried to guilt trip me about the extravagant dinners she'd prepare...telling me about all the time, energy, and money she spent when I wasn't a weekly sure thing....not a very good boyfriend, more or less.

She was a nut who got attached...I ran....changed my phone number because of the text bombs...and never looked back. Lulz

thank God you said no. There is someone I know that happened to and he didn’t say no because he thought it was what she wanted. It has made his life hell. It’s finally getting a little better. Women can be evil.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Soooo I had a huge crush on a senior in highschool. I was only a sophomore but we were totally crushing and he sat in the desk behind me in music appreciation. Well he would move my desk with me in it to talk and flirt. I was so sad he didn’t ask me to prom but whatever he didn’t go. So at the end of the year he wrote me a note on my desk saying he would miss me etc. it was so sweet too bad no cell phones back then to capture it lol. I know ..I’m cheesy.

sooo that fucker just divorced his GORGEOUS blue eye blond wife. How do I know you say.... well my first cousin was in his graduating class and told me he friended her on Facebook. She said omg he asked about you. I looked him up. He’s so hot still.

I had a crush on a girl in school, Robin. I became single last year, and my son somehow knew her cause of other friends of his, and looked her up on FB. She did not age well, at all lol. Seemed vastly different than what I remember of her. But it was her. After having never forgetting about her, and wanting to see her again some day, I have changed my mind lol.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I had a crush on a girl in school, Robin. I became single last year, and my son somehow knew her cause of other friends of his, and looked her up on FB. She did not age well, at all lol. Seemed vastly different than what I remember of her. But it was her. After having never forgetting about her, and wanting to see her again some day, I have changed my mind lol.
Haha hopefully my crush doesn’t feel the same.

that sucks bruh!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

that sucks bruh!

For your sake I hope not either lol. Good luck!

Yeah, she was such a sweetie, thin, very nice dark hair, but now she looks like she once belonged to a Motorcycle Gang hahaha.

It was very sad to see.

As far as crushes, I've only had 3-4 real people in my life that I crushed on, she was one of them.

Another was the girl I got my first kiss from, but her mom grounded her, and broke up with me cause she was grounded. She asked me back down the road, but I was already with someone else. Then ran into her YEARS down the road, fuck, she was still hot. I would dive back into that in a heartbeat.

Another was a girl I delivered pizzas with. I was married at the time. But the year after my wife died, I ran into this crush at the strip club hahaha. Lil cutie, always sweet. I asked her out, but she was moving to New Orleans that week, sadly.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

that sucks bruh!

Yeah, she was such a sweetie, thin, very nice dark hair, but now she looks like she once belonged to a Motorcycle Gang hahaha.

It was very sad to see.

As far as crushes, I've only had 3-4 real people in my life that I crushed on, she was one of them.

Another was the girl I got my first kiss from, but her mom grounded her, and broke up with me cause she was grounded. She asked me back down the road, but I was already with someone else. Then ran into her YEARS down the road, fuck, she was still hot. I would dive back into that in a heartbeat.

Another was a girl I delivered pizzas with. I was married at the time. But the year after my wife died, I ran into this crush at the strip club hahaha. Lil cutie, always sweet. I asked her out, but she was moving to New Orleans that week, sadly.
Well I’m not in FB now. It’s a good thing too hahaha
Very tempting to say the least.

So she moved? You can still try.

you go to strip clubs?? That may be why you’re not finding the perfect person. Jmo

to be honest I was a part of a ministry team to help with girls/women in that business etc..

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
As far as celebrities, I dont really know the names of some of the current ones. But in the late 80's it was Pamela Anderson, in the early 90's it was Denise Richards, in the mid to late 90's it was Reese Witherspoon.

iu

iu

iu

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

that sucks bruh!

It was very sad to see.

you go to strip clubs?? That may be why you’re not finding the perfect person. Jmo

to be honest I was a part of a ministry team to help with girls/women in that business etc..

I joined and helped an anti trafficking ministry that involved going to strip clubs while I was at the mission.

Those places are even worse now than they were when i was working in them. We got two girls to leave with us. One had an actual abusive pimp who kept showing up at the mission. She was only 19.....had 4 kids. It was so sad.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

that sucks bruh!

It was very sad to see.

I joined and helped an anti trafficking ministry that involved going to strip clubs while I was at the mission.

Those places are even worse now than they were when i was working in them. We got two girls to leave with us. One had an actual abusive pimp who kept showing up at the mission. She was only 19.....had 4 kids. It was so sad.
Girl it’s so bad in these times. It doesn’t surprise me with the cancel culture shit either.

we bring them meals so they can feed their families etc. try to minister but most clubs-do not allow it.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

that sucks bruh!

It was very sad to see.

Its good you're not on FB, I never joined, I saw that shit show coming a mile away! lol

Yeah she moved. Im not worried about her, a friend said she started doing hard drugs. Pass lol.

No I dont usually go to strip clubs. After my wife died, my friend tried cheering me up, and snapping me out of the depression I was in, and took me. I loved it lol. Keep in mind, I lost my V card to my wife, so she was the only one I had been with from the age of 16. Except that time we were split up for 6 months when I was 18 and had some fun with a girl friend of mine. Anyway, wife died when I was 36, and to see so many tits and asses in person, plus lap dances, it was very nice lol. It snapped me out of my depression, and gave me more courage to talk to ladies. I had approach anxiety pretty bad that year. Cause while with my wife, I couldnt have any female friends or anything.

After that year, I dated another girl for a lil over 6 years. She wanted kids, but I didnt feel the time was right with the way the world is right now, but her clock was ticking, and she moved on. We had a mutual split and still talk as friends. Now I'll have been single for nearly a year in a few weeks lol.

Covid hasnt helped the dating scene, and the few I got interested in were already taken it turned out. I look for wedding rings now lol.

Im honestly not worried about it, and just going with the flow right now, looking for fun and adventure.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

that sucks bruh!

It was very sad to see.

Girl it’s so bad in these times. It doesn’t surprise me with the cancel culture shit either.

we bring them meals so they can feed their families etc. try to minister but most clubs-do not allow it.

Nope the clubs are very strict on who can go in.

I'm not allowed on the property of several at this point.

There is a group that takes food to the street prostitutes and prays with them. Sometimes those women will leave with them as well......so there is a lot of hostility between the ministries and pimps/club owners.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

that sucks bruh!

It was very sad to see.

Its good you're not on FB, I never joined, I saw that shit show coming a mile away! lol

Yeah she moved. Im not worried about her, a friend said she started doing hard drugs. Pass lol.

No I dont usually go to strip clubs. After my wife died, my friend tried cheering me up, and snapping me out of the depression I was in, and took me. I loved it lol. Keep in mind, I lost my V card to my wife, so she was the only one I had been with from the age of 16. Except that time we were split up for 6 months when I was 18 and had some fun with a girl friend of mine. Anyway, wife died when I was 36, and to see so many tits and asses in person, plus lap dances, it was very nice lol. It snapped me out of my depression, and gave me more courage to talk to ladies. I had approach anxiety pretty bad that year. Cause while with my wife, I couldnt have any female friends or anything.

After that year, I dated another girl for a lil over 6 years. She wanted kids, but I didnt feel the time was right with the way the world is right now, but her clock was ticking, and she moved on. We had a mutual split and still talk as friends. Now I'll have been single for nearly a year in a few weeks lol.

Covid hasnt helped the dating scene, and the few I got interested in were already taken it turned out. I look for wedding rings now lol.

Im honestly not worried about it, and just going with the flow right now, looking for fun and adventure.

Just a heads up......married people trolling for strange dont wear their rings. Look for a tan line or indent.

Shit I never wear my ring anyway. I never wear my diamond ever. If I do wear a ring....its either silicon or this cheap but cute band I picked myself at a flea market. But that's rare....I'm just not a jewelry person.

No ring doesn't always mean single. Try calling the person between 4pm and 8pm on a weekday.....that will tell you more lol.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

that sucks bruh!

It was very sad to see.

Blaze, I am so sorry for your loss. It sounds like you has something so special. My prayers with you and that you find someone who you can spend the rest of your life with.

depression is the worst. I have has my fair share of it. It bites!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

that sucks bruh!

It was very sad to see.

Just a heads up......married people trolling for strange dont wear their rings. Look for a tan line or indent.

Shit I never wear my ring anyway. I never wear my diamond ever. If I do wear a ring....its either silicon or this cheap but cute band I picked myself at a flea market. But that's rare....I'm just not a jewelry person.

No ring doesn't always mean single. Try calling the person between 4pm and 8pm on a weekday.....that will tell you more lol.

Oh I know about the tan line lol.

Also that silicone ring was throwing me off at first too. Those are new to me.

Lol I gotcha!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

that sucks bruh!

It was very sad to see.

Lol I gotcha!

It's just a basic band made out of silicone. It's good for people who are sensitive to metals or people who work bed side in the medical field where they are touching and handling patients all day.

I didnt like always having a ring on, so I took it off for work and forget to put it back on. So I tried the silicone. It was alright for a while. I just dont like having a ring on all the time.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

that sucks bruh!

It was very sad to see.

Blaze, I am so sorry for your loss. It sounds like you has something so special. My prayers with you and that you find someone who you can spend the rest of your life with.

Im not gonna lie, it was special for a long time, til the last year, and she started cheating. I feel like karma got her, with the sudden brain cancer and death. I blame her trashy friends. Others say her brain shit might of contributed to shit. Who knows. It did save me from having to go through a divorce though. Still, I went through a lot.

Then the last gf left during a pandemic, and all my Confederate monuments were coming down, and I couldnt get out and do shit lol. Sucked. I drank a lot last year. Im better now, but still have a few almost every night. The binging stopped at least.

This round, if I dont feel a somewhat "crush" over a girl, Im just gonna stay single.

Another thing that bugs me, is most the women my age, look old, or fat. I look like Im 30, and only weigh 160lbs lol. Its hard finding a gal with similar attributes, but I know she out there, and I will find her one day, when its meant to happen.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

that sucks bruh!

It was very sad to see.

Lol I gotcha!

It's just a basic band made out of silicone. It's good for people who are sensitive to metals or people who work bed side in the medical field where they are touching and handling patients all day.

I didnt like always having a ring on, so I took it off for work and forget to put it back on. So I tried the silicone. It was alright for a while. I just dont like having a ring on all the time.

I gotcha. I had a Comfort Band. It was gold, but slightly rounded instead of having edges. I really liked it.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
My first true "love" was an awesome and incredibly hot, I mean she was the hottest girl in our year by a country mile, so fucking hot man in a sexy way not thouroughbred Aryan type... Anyway one day in class I got a text from her pal saying that she was into me and wanted to go out with me, in Scotland that means bf gf dunno if it's the same elsewhere? Anyway the adrenaline was pumping and sure enough her pal asked me when she was there and I bottled and said nah lol the look on their faces was just shock, I'm shitting myself in the awkwardness of it all and we just parted ways, immediate regret started started kicking in my pals were all over me for it I'll never forget it, but I somehow managed to mustre up the courage, nah I phoned her after I'd drunk a bottle of cider over the woods and proclaimed my love for her like a 14 yo would and we went out for two long months until she fucked me off for an older guy probably 16 lol I knew it was coming from day 1 you can't keep hold of a girl like that at that age, everyones wanting her... Fuckin broke my heart and now she's married to an ex Footballer who's BLACK!!!! Those fuckin niggers! lol anyway I'll hold it...
rEzk8cE.jpg

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

that sucks bruh!

It was very sad to see.

Im not gonna lie, it was special for a long time, til the last year, and she started cheating. I feel like karma got her, with the sudden brain cancer and death. I blame her trashy friends. Others say her brain shit might of contributed to shit. Who knows. It did save me from having to go through a divorce though. Still, I went through a lot.

Then the last gf left during a pandemic, and all my Confederate monuments were coming down, and I couldnt get out and do shit lol. Sucked. I drank a lot last year. Im better now, but still have a few almost every night. The binging stopped at least.

This round, if I dont feel a somewhat "crush" over a girl, Im just gonna stay single.

Another thing that bugs me, is most the women my age, look old, or fat. I look like Im 30, and only weigh 160lbs lol. Its hard finding a gal with similar attributes, but I know she out there, and I will find her one day, when its meant to happen.
Why would she cheat? That’s awful how she died.
Its not so fun getting cheated on. I get it.
Well you have to factor in women in their 40s start having a lot of hormonal things go on that they can’t help. It’s not so easy to be skinny. Just saying.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I genuinely welcome my extra weight.

I've been thin and petite my whole life and since my last baby, I'm curvier and squishier and I enjoy it.

:)

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I genuinely welcome my extra weight.

I've been thin and petite my whole life and since my last baby, I'm curvier and squishier and I enjoy it.

:)
Yeah I mean, the shit is old...so old lol. I have curves and it’s what it is. Im at a point idgaf.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

that sucks bruh!

It was very sad to see.

Well you have to factor in women in their 40s start having a lot of hormonal things go on that they can’t help. It’s not so easy to be skinny. Just saying.

But Im small boned!!! lol get it from my mom.

I get it people age, but I want to be with someone Im attracted to at least. Someone similar to me. Someone young looking like myself, and energetic. I party lol. I took Salsa lesssons the other night lol.

Anyway, I dont know what drove her to cheat. I always was good to her, in all ways. Her friend on the other hand, cheated on her husband a lot. And her other friend, both in the same neighborhood, had this guy over. I work 100 miles from home. And they wound up having a thing. It was some fucked up shit. Dude got my number from her phone, guess he thought I would end it with her, so he could get her. He told me she was fucking him. I asked for proof, he told me check her shoe. It said "Ricky's girl" on the inside of tongue, of the fucking shoes I just bought her. So when she got home, and denied it, I threw the fucking shoe at her. She couldnt say shit. She left, went to her moms. I told her to stay there. After a month, me and my son living on our own, she said dude was lying, trying to break us up, begging to come back, and made me decide. So I said ok, but she had to sleep on her side of the bed. A month later, turned out she was still cheating! Her friend called me and told me. I was done. I wouldnt have nothing to do with her. But shortly after, she got headaches, and got diagnosed with brain cancer. The only thing hanging by a thread, was our son. I didnt want him to not have his mom in her last months. So if she survived, we were divorcing, if she didnt, then I seen it to the end. At first, I was like, ok, I'll be there for her, then my friends mom was in the hospital across from her, and saw a dude bringing flowers, while I was there, but stopped, and gave a "call me" signal. Fuck. I REALLY withdrew then. I just worked 2 jobs so I stayed gone all the time, and came home and slept. Nothing to do with her. Fucking hell. Was so hard deciding what to do during that time with my son and all. But I was done with her. Such a hard time in my life. Anyway, I shared that story, brought to you by alcohol lol.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

that sucks bruh!

It was very sad to see.

I get it people age, but I want to be with someone Im attracted to at least. Someone similar to me. Someone young looking like myself, and energetic. I party lol. I took Salsa lesssons the other night lol.

Anyway, I dont know what drove her to cheat. I always was good to her, in all ways. Her friend on the other hand, cheated on her husband a lot. And her other friend, both in the same neighborhood, had this guy over. I work 100 miles from home. And they wound up having a thing. It was some fucked up shit. Dude got my number from her phone, guess he thought I would end it with her, so he could get her. He told me she was fucking him. I asked for proof, he told me check her shoe. It said "Ricky's girl" on the inside of tongue, of the fucking shoes I just bought her. So when she got home, and denied it, I threw the fucking shoe at her. She couldnt say shit. She left, went to her moms. I told her to stay there. After a month, me and my son living on our own, she said dude was lying, trying to break us up, begging to come back, and made me decide. So I said ok, but she had to sleep on her side of the bed. A month later, turned out she was still cheating! Her friend called me and told me. I was done. I wouldnt have nothing to do with her. But shortly after, she got headaches, and got diagnosed with brain cancer. The only thing hanging by a thread, was our son. I didnt want him to not have his mom in her last months. So if she survived, we were divorcing, if she didnt, then I seen it to the end. At first, I was like, ok, I'll be there for her, then my friends mom was in the hospital across from her, and saw a dude bringing flowers, while I was there, but stopped, and gave a "call me" signal. Fuck. I REALLY withdrew then. I just worked 2 jobs so I stayed gone all the time, and came home and slept. Nothing to do with her. Fucking hell. Was so hard deciding what to do during that time with my son and all. But I was done with her. Such a hard time in my life. Anyway, I shared that story, brought to you by alcohol lol.
damn thats brutal, the whole thing

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

that sucks bruh!

It was very sad to see.

Thanks Jeannie, was one of the most fucked up times in my life. There was many others, but I think that one topped the cake.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

that sucks bruh!

It was very sad to see.

Thanks Jeannie, was one of the most fucked up times in my life. There was many others, but I think that one topped the cake.
well u seem like a positive person who overcame it and in the end r better for it, or at least stronger

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

that sucks bruh!

It was very sad to see.

well u seem like a positive person who overcame it and in the end r better for it, or at least stronger

Thanks again (hugs)

True on all accounts!!!!

These days, I live for the smiles. I've loved making people smile since I was 4 years old.

If its not a shit day, its a good day.

I love this song.... no matter what fucked up shit is going on. I escape.....

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

that sucks bruh!

It was very sad to see.

Thanks again (hugs)

True on all accounts!!!!

These days, I live for the smiles. I've loved making people smile since I was 4 years old.

If its not a shit day, its a good day.

I love this song.... no matter what fucked up shit is going on. I escape.....

the big hawaiian does a sweet cover of that

damn onions :'/

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My grandma use to sing this to me. This is for you @Jeannie , and all my favorite Bastards, You know who you are, if not, then evidently dont know how much I love you all. Even that dried up prune called Lotus butt, I'd still give her a noogie and a spank on the ass for good measure. Spark a lil something in her dry cunt.

Anyways.......