I Really Need a Break From This Place!!!

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
The level of respect that I deserve has been lacking and my feelings are officially hurt.

This constant disrespect is really, really getting to me.

It is driving me crazy!!!!

Between @The Countess constantly sending me nudes and begging me for my number and at least 30 dick picks from all angles I can't handle it.

And poopy pants @reaper always trying to impose his racial lifestyle on me, it's unbearable!

And senile @realgrimm going AWOL and leaving us wondering if he's still alive.

How can I stand the constant disrespect!!?!?!!?

From these esteemed.

Quality.

People.

I might never be back.

Congratulations on your victory.

I hope you feel really proud of yourselves.

P.S. By "never" I mean anywhere from a few hours to a week or so.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Pro Tip: Hang out here for a while to see what tearful pleas you get! And check back in several times!

Happy Corvetting out there!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The level of respect that I deserve has been lacking and my feelings are officially hurt.

Between @The Countess constantly sending me nudes and begging me for my number and at least 30 dick picks from all angles I can't handle it.

And poopy pants @reaper always trying to impose his racial lifestyle on me, it's unbearable!

From these esteemed.

Quality.

People.

I might never be back.

:LOL::GoodPost:

He's such a douche!

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you all missed me, I really missed you all. I just got back and I have exciting news! I bought me a classic Corvette! I got a great deal too. Only $750,000,000 and a promise to fellate the seller five times a day, every day, until I die. Sadly, my phone got stolen so I had to search the internet for a picture of my beautiful red and white baby to show you all. I'm shitting myself in anticipation of your guys' reactions! Shitting myself!!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you all missed me, I really missed you all. I just got back and I have exciting news! I bought me a classic Corvette! I got a great deal too. Only $750,000,000 and a promise to fellate the seller five times a day, every day, until I die. Sadly, my phone got stolen so I had to search the internet for a picture of my beautiful red and white baby to show you all. I'm shitting myself in anticipation of your guys' reactions! Shitting myself!!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Now I am suicidal anyone have the number for 988?

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
You guys sound like you don't believe me. I really do have a new car you know. :Pissed5:

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
You guys sound like you don't believe me. I really do have a new car you know. :Pissed5:
Tbh I’m a little skeptical, but if you were to post this same picture several times over the next few days, I could be convinced!

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Tbh I’m a little skeptical, but if you were to post this same picture several times over the next few days, I could be convinced!

That's just what I was thinking. Nobody doubts my honesty and gets away with it. You're lucky I don't shove a pickleball racquet up your ass.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Please don't hurt me.
I'll let you off with a warning this time. Did you know that besides owning elite sportscars and pickleball racquets I also hold black belts in three different forms of martial arts?

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
I recently had to put Connor McGregor in his place for disrespecting me. Let's just say he won't be fighting again anytime soon.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

From these esteemed.

Quality.

People.

I might never be back.

Oi…do you want me to twist your nipple?