I Really Need a Break From This Place!!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
According to most astrophysicists, all the matter found in the universe today -- including the matter in people, plants, animals, the earth, stars, and galaxies -- was created at the very first moment of time, thought to be about 13 billion years ago.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Applied Science is my forte’. Plant pathology, entomology, soil science, botany etc. I never professed to being an Astrophysicist! That’s Sheldon’s mate’s domain. The Jewish lad with the hormonal overload.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I once tried to read this book that suggested that men were from Mars and that women were from Venus. I think the author was trying to take the piss personally in my opinion!

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
4e70c7db62541f7333cbc96384bd452bebb76f88.jpeg

Fantom

Apparatus Of Satan
☠️Private Forum Access
Why was it created?
There is no reason for it, unless you ask a physicist. He might give you an answer something along the lines of:

A celestial body crashed into earth, which caused a large amount of matter to be ejected from the 2 celestial bodies. This matter was ejected at such an angle that it began to orbit the earth. After MANY years, this mass formed a celestial body of it's own, that we now call the moon, while the celestial body it rotates is now called earth.

I'm no physicist though.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
There is no reason for it, unless you ask a physicist. He might give you an answer something along the lines of:

A celestial body crashed into earth, which caused a large amount of matter to be ejected from the 2 celestial bodies. This matter was ejected at such an angle that it began to orbit the earth. After MANY years, this mass formed a celestial body of it's own, that we now call the moon, while the celestial body it rotates is now called earth.

I'm no physicist though.
In a roundabout way…

Rock samples indicated that the Moon was once a part of Earth. Basaltic rocks from the Moon’s mantle have striking similarities to basaltic rocks from Earth’s mantle. The oxygen
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
and other elements sealed into the specimens matched those of Earth rocks too precisely for the similarities to be a coincidence.

@Alticus …adding to the discussion.

What do you know of primordial life on Earth?

A quick insight…

Primordial Life. The Earth's crust became stable about 3.9 billion years ago. Life appeared around 3.6 to 3.9 billion years ago, which is quite fast in astronomical terms. Microfossils found in ancient rocks from Australia and South Africa demonstrate that terrestrial life flourished by 3.5 billion years ago.

mind-blown.gif

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This place needs a break from you shorty. reading what you have to say to yourself is a hoot