I Really Need a Break From This Place!!!

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
As humans when we read 'He' we just assume He is male, but that's a human assumption, not a divine one.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I used to be quite religious up until the age of 16. I opened up the newspaper and the headline was “Priest jailed for molesting child”. It was then that it dawned on me…there is no God. This is all a lie.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
I used to be quite religious up until the age of 16. I opened up the newspaper and the headline was “Priest jailed for molesting child”. It was then that it dawned on me…there is no God. This is all a lie.
Just give me a second to reply to this first. lol

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Just because there are humans who commit such atrocities doesn't mean there is no God. God gave us the freedom to make our own decisions. If he stepped in on every decision we made that is not free will. We will all be judged one day for our actions.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Just because there are humans who commit such atrocities doesn't mean there is no God. God gave us the freedom to make our own decisions. If he stepped in on every decision we made that is not free will. We will all be judged one day for our actions.
Judgement day huh? Purgatory? Surely you don’t believe that nonsense?

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
What is the purpose of all of the planets? Why were they created? Why are they placed the way they are?
Pieces of matter from a myriad of sources such as stars, larger planets, moons etc. Did you know there’s a planet documented that by comparison to our sun, say being the size of a pinhead, is as large as a basketball? Crazy!

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Pieces of matter from a myriad of sources such as stars, larger planets, moons etc. Did you know there’s a planet documented that by comparison to our sun, say being the size of a pinhead, is as large as a basketball? Crazy!
All of these things had to be created by someone. Can you point me to the scientist who did?

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
No I don’t believe we are being judged by some supreme entity, but rather ourselves. The gospel is designed to control the masses…a guideline as such, so be don’t summit to our base tendencies. Murder probably topping the list.