I Really Need a Break From This Place

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Eww.
That's oddly (and disgustingly) specific.

Are you confessing a kink?
This is not a Democracy Gary, this is a Cheerocracy!

giphy.gif

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Gonna miss the corvette and ya but hitting the road myself soon so maybe we'll run into each other. Be up in Lake Simcoe fishing swimming by the tomorrow afternoon. God bless your car and you and yours

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Or, and I'm just spitballing here, maybe he's having a larf by raising the hopes of the wretched forum mutts who are continually trying to nip at his ankles.

The howling and snapping at their own tails when they realize they've been tricked has enormous amusement potential.
Or maybe he’s leaving because you’re incredibly dull and boring and fucking WHINE a hell of a lot fuck off you boring twat and quit boring our bald

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
@The Prowler

b7b1a5d2-6113-4f65-b958-a9b042dba696_text.gif

I feel like a powerful troll is in the shadows giggling and thinking corvette, yes ...yes that's where i have them corvett't't'te!

Last edited:

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
The constant negativity is really, really getting to me.

It is driving me crazy!!!!

Between @Admin. who constantly talks about my Arctic White 2023 C8 Corvette with the Z51 Performance Package that I did not need to finance and I drive almost every day of the week...

And Poopy Pants @Lily who constantly talks about how she is ignoring me and whines to the site owner and moderators about how much I annoy her as she is constantly telling everyone that she is ignoring me...

And Senile @Joe who I envy so much for having such a carefree, simple, uncomplicated, simple, uninformed, simple, vegetable-like, simple mind that he only needs a few shiny things to keep him occupied for months on end...

How can I stand the constant attacks!!?!?!!?

From these esteemed.

Quality.

People.

I might never be back.

Congratulations on your victory.

I hope you feel really proud of yourselves.
Let‘s meAT…hehe!!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
The constant negativity is really, really getting to me.

It is driving me crazy!!!!

And Senile @Joe who I envy so much for having such a carefree, simple, uncomplicated, simple, uninformed, simple, vegetable-like, simple mind that he only needs a few shiny things to keep him occupied for months on end...
I sincerely hope that if a number of us drove you crazy, I was at least 80% responsible Lex @The Prowler.

If so let me know.

And I will attempt to drive you insane by shaming you for your wasteful consumerism of cheap goods from China Lex @The Prowler

I know your disabilities are acting up so I'd be delighted if I could exacerbate those conditions even more.

Btw I hope I wasn't picking on you for your premature male pattern baldness.