I saw a Brazilian She Male Today in Vancouver

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...maybe it's cuz they feel safer in North America?

Do you see a lot of 'em in Brazil @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©?

Or do they hide for fear of gettin' beaten up or killed?

Anyways, once they legitimize 'em I guess they all flock here seek asylum from less severe locales.

is that why they're comin' here Rancid?

Cuz they're not tolerated back home?

Last edited:

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Anyways, once they legitimize 'em I guess they all flock here seek asylum from less severe locales.

Did you make plans to see 'her' again?

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
ah, try ta leave Blurt alone since Blurt's going through a hard time, e? @DDT?

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No.

Just that Vancouver prides itself as being this ultra tolerant place.

Not seems its attracting all these types that aren't; accepted by their own socieities or countries.

So now there's this global phenomena of people migrating for social reasons elsehwhere where they're accepted, eh?

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

No.

Just that Vancouver prides itself as being this ultra tolerant place.

Not seems its attracting all these types that aren't; accepted by their own socieities or countries.

So now there's this global phenomena of people migrating for social reasons elsehwhere where they're accepted, eh?
Not sure what you're looking for here Chief, it seems like you answered your own question.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I expect regularly chowing down on spicy bean burritos will play havoc on a person's insides.... not gonna lie though, I do like Mexican grub, aslong as it isn't too spicy.

As for Blurty boi, something is defo up with him. I know I rip him a lot but I don't dislike the guy and hope he returns at some point.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I expect regularly chowing down on spicy bean burritos will play havoc on a person's insides.... not gonna lie though, I do like Mexican grub, aslong as it isn't too spicy.

As for Blurty boi, something is defo up with him. I know I rip him a lot but I don't dislike the guy and hope he returns at some point.

Occasionally, I like Mexican food.

But it's not the kinda food you can eat all the time.
Real Mexican or Central American food is rather greasy as they deep fry it.
Subsequently, that's why Mexico has one of the highest obesity rates in the world.

Mind you if you can catch a cute Latina who doesn't eat like the Natives, yer sailin'.

DDT

Factory Bastard

If you get into the real Mexican parts of the US, they won't sit down to take a shit. They'll either squat on the toilet seat, or come up with some other solution to keep cheek off seat, spraying shit all over the place.

They also won't flush toilet paper for some strange reason. They toss the shitty toilet paper into a bin next to the toilet. Flea should be able to explain why her people do this!

And as far as Blurt, I don't mind him either. His lifestyle is contrary to mine, but I wish him no harm in his endeavors.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Subsequently, that's why Mexico has one of the highest obesity rates in the world.
'Real' Mexican food is something that you would not consume. What is often served to Westerners isn't what they eat. You don't want to eat what they really eat.

Unless rice and slaughterhouse floor sweepings rolled into a tortilla is your thing...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

If you get into the real Mexican parts of the US, they won't sit down to take a shit. They'll either squat on the toilet seat, or come up with some other solution to keep cheek off seat, spraying shit all over the place.

They also won't flush toilet paper for some strange reason. They toss the shitty toilet paper into a bin next to the toilet. Flea should be able to explain why her people do this!

And as far as Blurt, I don't mind him either. His lifestyle is contrary to mine, but I wish him no harm in his endeavors.

You're so pathetic, it's not really worth answering you, but here's one clue: In places where septic tanks are common, people don't flush tp down the toilet.

That's all you get from me. And you didn't deserve even that.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Occasionally, I like Mexican food.

Mind you if you can catch a cute Latina who doesn't eat like the Natives, yer sailin'.

Real Mexican food is aomng the best food in the world.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You're so pathetic, it's not really worth answering you, but here's one clue: In places where septic tanks are common, people don't flush tp down the toilet.

Please tell me you have flushing toilets in Portugal?
Yes they do but it's the same case with the tp you have to put it in the bin beside the toilet... They don't have septic tanks (in hotels anyway) their sewage systems cannot process tp according to hotel staff...

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm sorry you had to see that, Joe

But keep them, we have enough here.

And believe me, they feel quite safe here.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And believe me, they feel quite safe here.

Oh, I was just wondering, cuz I see a lotta news reports about violence towards Trans people in Brazil:

...Brazil bein' this traditional religious Catholic soceity 'en all probably doesn't take kindly ta strangers.

I thought the typical Brazilian guy is very macho.

Macho society and even the women are kinda like that too.

Anyways, that was just my impression of Brazil.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Septic tanks handle toilet paper.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Yes they do but it's the same case with the tp you have to put it in the bin beside the toilet... They don't have septic tanks (in hotels anyway) their sewage systems cannot process tp according to hotel staff...

Poor Lotus, I've got images in my head now of her going poopy outside and squatting over a hole like the Pajeets. :LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Poor Lotus, I've got images in my head now of her going poopy outside and squatting over a hole like the Pajeets. :LOL3:
lol it's the big bag of used tp that makes me wanna chuck my lunch up imagine having that in your house!? In the hotels the maids change the bag in the bin every day but still, it's pretty disgusting...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I don't know about Canada but in the US Biden lets "transgenders" cut in the front of the line and pretend to be refugees.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I don't know about Canada but in the US Biden let's "transgenders" cut in the front of the line and pretend to be refugees.

I think they do the same in Canada.

They claim victim status and claim where they come from, they just can't go home.
Because they say they'll get persecuted or killed.

Even Gay people do this too.

so for better or worse, we get stuck with them.

Used to be for people who were genuinely classified as enemies of the state or extenuating circumstances like Ukraine refugees fleeing a war.

Or torture victims of dictatorships

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
...Brazil bein' this traditional religious Catholic soceity 'en all probably doesn't take kindly ta strangers.

I thought the typical Brazilian guy is very macho.

Macho society and even the women are kinda like that too.

Anyways, that was just my impression of Brazil.
Brazil's libtardism has been way bigger than our Christianity for 30 years now, Joe

And when you see the stats, fewer trannies die when compared to the rest of the "normal" people

And considering the life they usually live, they should consider themselves lucky

Even criminals will steer away from them here. Killing one of those freaks brings lots of attention.

They're constantly involved in crimes, they love to drug and rob their johns because they know most will be ashamed to report the crime.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yep, the same is true in the US. Transvestites lie and claim there is an "epidemic of violence against trans people" when the violence against them is far below the average population. There were like eight trans murders where their gender ideology was a factor in all of 2019 and the vast majority of violence was by domestic partners most of who were also trans. The other big factor is suicide which "transitioning" does not decrease at all.

Sadly, pressure campaigns redefined this so that officially it is no longer a mental illness even though it is self evident that it is a mental illness. Now, they do a song and dance pretending it is not a mental illness but that there are numerous "comorbities " which are mental illnesses. That is all a politically correct lie.

Last edited: