I saw a Brazilian She Male Today in Vancouver

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yep, the same is true in the US. Transvestite lie and claim there is an "epidemic of violence against trans people" when the violence against them is far below the average population. There were like eight trans murders where their gender ideology was a factor in all of 2019 and the vast majority of violence was by domestic part ers most of who were also trans. The other big factor is suicide which "transitioning" does not decrease at all.

Sadly, pressure campaigns redefined this so that officially it is no longer a mental illness even though it is self evident that it is a mental illness. Now, they do a song and dance pretending it is not a mental illness but that there are numerous "comorbities " which are mental illnesses. That is all a politically correct lie.

I actually think there is a lot of violence against them Oerdin.

Trouble is...is it sufficient grounds to allow someone into Canada and the United States in what many cases was a person choice? - to come out of the closet because they voluntarily chose their new identity.

And I'd lean towards No. Because people in our countries can and often do make similar claims.

So if we keep accepting these kinda people from other nations, of course the refugee system becomes swamped with refugees of a social rather than political nature.

And there's actually millions of these social outcasts around the world.
I think India alone has several million, such as eunuchs.

At some point, some sensible politician has to put their foot down and a government has to define exactly what constitutes an actual refugee.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I expect regularly chowing down on spicy bean burritos will play havoc on a person's insides.... not gonna lie though, I do like Mexican grub, aslong as it isn't too spicy.

As for Blurty boi, something is defo up with him. I know I rip him a lot but I don't dislike the guy and hope he returns at some point.
If you get into the real Mexican parts of the US, they won't sit down to take a shit. They'll either squat on the toilet seat, or come up with some other solution to keep cheek off seat, spraying shit all over the place.

They also won't flush toilet paper for some strange reason. They toss the shitty toilet paper into a bin next to the toilet. Flea should be able to explain why her people do this!

And as far as Blurt, I don't mind him either. His lifestyle is contrary to mine, but I wish him no harm in his endeavors.

Maybe you should stop going to shitholes. I don't see what you see and I've lived my life surrounded by large Latino populations.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Maybe you should stop going to shitholes. I don't see what you see and I've lived my life surrounded by large Latino populations.
I'm not really complaining, moreso just stating facts. I drove long haul truck into the US for a couple of years, so I went where I was sent! And I spent a LOT of time in SoCal...

You seem quick to defend not flushing toilet paper.

DDT

Factory Bastard
You're so pathetic, it's not really worth answering you, but here's one clue: In places where septic tanks are common, people don't flush tp down the toilet.

That's all you get from me. And you didn't deserve even that.
Most people here are on septic also, including myself. We flush shitty toilet paper here. We don't throw it in a bin.

So you'll have to excuse me for being a "so pathetic" outsider to your Latino ways.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I'm not really complaining, moreso just stating facts. I drove long haul truck into the US for a couple of years, so I went where I was sent! And I spent a LOT of time in SoCal...

You seem quick to defend not flushing toilet paper.

LOL she's a Commiefornian illegal immigrant, street shitting is all she knows.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You're so pathetic, it's not really worth answering you, but here's one clue: In places where septic tanks are common, people don't flush tp down the toilet.

Most people here are on septic also, including myself. We flush shitty toilet paper here. We don't throw it in a bin.

So you'll have to excuse me for being a "so pathetic" outsider to your Latino ways.

The reason certain Latinos don't flush tp is because of ancient folklore about substandard septic tanks, then later.... because of the inability of sewers and waste water treatment plants in certain areas to process the added tp...

I encountered it often in my travels and despite local infrastructure finally being up to scratch, the locals persisted with the belief anyway.

I have a septic tank and field built in the mid 60's.... it's still going.... tp and shit.....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
The vast majority of skin tinted people are peace loving and only want to raise their families to a better standard than they started out from.... same as whites....

But there are ignorant folk in every ethnicity.

• Winner
Reactions: X

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I also have a septic tank, and we flush the paper. But some people don't. It has to do with the septic tank itself, I imagine. I lived in a house once where they did not. I don't really fucking care. Composting toilets don't flush anything, and I am all for composting toilets. You know there are billions of people on the planet with no access to a toilet at all?

Grow up, ya big baby.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I also have a septic tank, and we flush the paper. But some people don't. It has to do with the septic tank itself, I imagine. I lived in a house once where they did not. I don't really fucking care. Composting toilets don't flush anything, and I am all for composting toilets. You know there are billions of people on the planet with no access to a toilet at all?

Grow up, ya big baby.

Where do you think shit went before the advent of toilets?

A fucking hole in the ground.

If a bear shits in the woods and a human shits 1 mile away, does anyone fucking care....Karen?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have a concrete tank and double the leach that is required. The Muni inspects it yearly.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I expect regularly chowing down on spicy bean burritos will play havoc on a person's insides.... not gonna lie though, I do like Mexican grub, aslong as it isn't too spicy.

As for Blurty boi, something is defo up with him. I know I rip him a lot but I don't dislike the guy and hope he returns at some point.
If you get into the real Mexican parts of the US, they won't sit down to take a shit. They'll either squat on the toilet seat, or come up with some other solution to keep cheek off seat, spraying shit all over the place.

They also won't flush toilet paper for some strange reason. They toss the shitty toilet paper into a bin next to the toilet. Flea should be able to explain why her people do this!

And as far as Blurt, I don't mind him either. His lifestyle is contrary to mine, but I wish him no harm in his endeavors.

I have no idea. We flush tp in this house.

Mel is right tho. As a teenager, I worked for a company that employed paisas. They’d put the shit TP in the trash even tho there was a sign that clearly said to flush it:facepalm:

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Grow up, ya big baby.

Where do you think shit went before the advent of toilets?

A fucking hole in the ground.

If a bear shits in the woods and a human shits 1 mile away, does anyone fucking care....Karen?

There's a sewage treatment plant in my city under a bridge where they burn all the raw sewage. It really stinks too & it's a revolting smell. Its as if everyone in the city is taking a dump all at the same time.

But as they say....people do what they gotta do!

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
People who throw shit smeared paper on the trash are cavemen.

I saw that being done before the Pandemic in one of thE rural areas near where I live. They didn't allow people to put toilet paper in the toilet cuz they said it was clogging up the septic tank. So the workers had to collect the paper from trash cans. Must have been a revolting job.

So even our country they still do it in places where they don't have stansard Sewage treatment plants like out in the countryside.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
People who throw shit smeared paper on the trash are cavemen.

I saw that being done before the Pandemic in one of thE rural areas near where I live. They didn't allow people to put toilet paper in the toilet cuz they said it was clogging up the septic tank. So the workers had to collect the paper from trash cans. Must have been a revolting job.

So even our country they still do it in places where they don't have stansard d
Sewage treatment plants.

Septic tanks and fields are buried on individual residences.

They only deal with one household.

Dunno what they told you but it sounds like shit.

Our family homestead that I grew up in for 7 years had a tank and field installed in the mid 1940's... still going.

The house I'm in now had the same system (terracotta and a concrete tank) put in during the 1960's.... still going.

They're very robust things and easily handle toilet paper.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
The first "wipes" are pure shit, you can't throw that (literal) crap in the garbage, it's gonna stink up the whole house

Throw only the ones with a bit of shit there in the garbage, but the first ones have to go in the toilet.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The reason certain Latinos don't flush tp is because of ancient folklore about substandard septic tanks, then later.... because of the inability of sewers and waste water treatment plants in certain areas to process the added tp...

I encountered it often in my travels and despite local infrastructure finally being up to scratch, the locals persisted with the belief anyway.

I have a septic tank and field built in the mid 60's.... it's still going.... tp and shit.....

I know in Southeast Asia a lot of the pipes from the 1920s to 1980s was made out of terracotta. TP sticks to the terracotta pipes and clogs them up. The same problem is found in middle eastern countries like Iraq. This problem is not wide spread in Mexico but can be found in some poorer central American and South American countries.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The first "wipes" are pure shit, you can't throw that (literal) crap in the garbage, it's gonna stink up the whole house

Throw only the ones with a bit of shit there in the garbage, but the first ones have to go in the toilet.

The first wipes are pure shit if your turds are unhealthy. If you have healthy shits, there's hardly anything there.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So, from Brazilian trannies in Canada to ass wiping antics.

How can't you love this forum?
LOL

It wasnt intended as such Rancid.

It's because of that Mel/@DDT character.

He's probably obsessed with it cuz he's a truck driver.

I bet that's what every driver thinks about when they're behind the wheel eh?

When's the next pee break? Gotta go!

I remember when I was driving limo I always tried to have empty bowels and a bladder before hitting the road cuz it was often a long time before breaks.

Driver doesn't wanna take a pee in the middle of driving when he's hauling a load.

DDT

Factory Bastard

The ever changing dynamics are real and tangible!

1649649403031.jpg