I thought Florida had already legalized Lgbtqetc discrimination?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Central Florida resort being charged with discrimination against transgender woman

Jack DeMarco
Sun, July 10, 2022 at 7:17 AM

A Central Florida RV Resort Park is being charged with discrimination after sending a letter to a transgender resident.
The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) is charging 21 Palms RV Resort, Inc. and its owner, Nathan Dykgraaf, in Davenport with discriminating against a former tenant because of her gender identity.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The Fair Housing Act prohibits housing providers from discriminating because of a tenant’s gender identity, including prohibiting tenants from expressing their gender.
According to a news release, the charge alleges that Dykgraaf violated the Fair Housing Act when he gave the tenant a letter stating that he was aware she was transitioning and telling her to act as a man, talk as a man and dress as a man to avoid trouble.

“No one should have to change how they express their gender identity to maintain their housing,” said Demetria L. McCain, HUD’s principal deputy assistant secretary for Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity. “Setting restrictions like these is not only unacceptable, it is illegal. This charge demonstrates HUD’s commitment to enforcing the Fair Housing Act and ensuring housing providers meet their fair housing obligations.”

Ouch sorry about that little guy/gal?.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
No one cares.
Banana for scale.

f51Bu.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
First of all Florida did not legalize "discrimination" against anyone. You've been told this several fucking times but you wanna believe bullshit.

Second I wonder how many women were complaining about this guy. Something started this and I'm sure there is a whole side of this people are not going to hear from media.

Not that leftists or activists care about any of it. A minor gets raped in the ass and leftists dont care about it.

Its beyond fucked up to cry discrimination because parents dont want their 5 through 9 year old children to be exposed to adult sexuality. It really is. Everyone who said the gay rights thing would lead to activists coming for peoples kids were right. And I used to fight that tooth and nail. Even other gay people are horrified.

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Central Florida resort being charged with discrimination against transgender woman

Jack DeMarco
Sun, July 10, 2022 at 7:17 AM

A Central Florida RV Resort Park is being charged with discrimination after sending a letter to a transgender resident.
The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) is charging 21 Palms RV Resort, Inc. and its owner, Nathan Dykgraaf, in Davenport with discriminating against a former tenant because of her gender identity.

The Fair Housing Act prohibits housing providers from discriminating because of a tenant’s gender identity, including prohibiting tenants from expressing their gender.
According to a news release, the charge alleges that Dykgraaf violated the Fair Housing Act when he gave the tenant a letter stating that he was aware she was transitioning and telling her to act as a man, talk as a man and dress as a man to avoid trouble.

“No one should have to change how they express their gender identity to maintain their housing,” said Demetria L. McCain, HUD’s principal deputy assistant secretary for Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity. “Setting restrictions like these is not only unacceptable, it is illegal. This charge demonstrates HUD’s commitment to enforcing the Fair Housing Act and ensuring housing providers meet their fair housing obligations.”

Ouch sorry about that little guy/gal?.

I’m sure in the end it will cost billions of tax payer dollars for the shit they pulled trying to ban buttsex.

I went to the Roe v Wade protests here. If a civil war errupts, they aren’t going to stand a chance against those angry white women who believe they are being forced into repopulating the planet for the supremacists led by Donnie Dump (conspiracy, but 60% of women who have abortions are white and we already knew dump is kkk legacy).

Things that make you go hmmmmmmm