I want to win PowerBall millions!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Barring that, I'll settle for reading any post by Dovey that contains fewer than three hundred instances of the word "you" and from which the word "narcissistic" (or any of its many variants) is fully absent.

Wish me luck!

:Excited5:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Barring that, I'll settle for reading any post by Dovey that contains fewer than three hundred instances of the word "you" and from which the word "narcissistic" (or any of its many variants) is fully absent.

Wish me luck!

What would you do with all that $$$$$$ Blurt?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Wish me luck!

We have a good narc population.

I see you saw my armchair diagnosis of Caskur I based on 15 years of observation where she stalks people that hurt her feelings.

Good luck on the lotto! It's a scam that exploits the poor!

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, I just read your post, Dovey... I still gotta hope for them millions, I guess. :CooL:

As someone who works in the mental health field, here's my own Lay-Z-Boy diagnosis: the board's population is pretty much 40% narcissistic personality disorders, 30% histrionic personality disorders, 20% borderline personality disorders, 10% schizotypal personality disorders, and 100% antisocial personality disorders.

Looks to me like both you and Caskur have a finger in every one of them pies.

:daFuq4:

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Wish me luck!

What would you do with all that $$$$$$ Blurt?

I'd give half of it to BastardFactory his own self, as compensation for damages to his mental health just for putting up with us and then I'd go buy, and live in, a lighthouse somewhere on the northern Pacific coast. I'd probably get myself a motorized chaloupe, too, so I could go commune with the gray whales out on the open waters on rainy late March afternoons.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Wish me luck!

I see you saw my armchair diagnosis of Caskur I based on 15 years of observation where she stalks people that hurt her feelings.

The poor can make better choices. Guns are not held to heads. What would be interesting is if you thought about why we live in system that makes people that desperate. But you won't think. You'll blame Democrats for all of it. It's mind numbing what you do.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well, I just read your post, Dovey... I still gotta hope for them millions, I guess. :CooL:

As someone who works in the mental health field, here's my own Lay-Z-Boy diagnosis: the board's population is pretty much 40% narcissistic personality disorders, 30% histrionic personality disorders, 20% borderline personality disorders, 10% schizotypal personality disorders, and 100% antisocial personality disorders.

Looks to me like both you and Caskur have a finger in every one of them pies.

:daFuq4:

Well my fingers always stay in MY OWN pie though.

I've never jumped into someone else's issue and proceeded to try to find their address to pass around to someone who wants to harm them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Wish me luck!

The poor can make better choices. Guns are not held to heads. What would be interesting is if you thought about why we live in system that makes people that desperate. But you won't think. You'll blame Democrats for all of it. It's mind numbing what you do.

What does that have to do with calling the lotto a state run scam and exploitation of poor people?

Am I wrong on that?

You going into a whole other level of the discussion. I didnt even bring up democrats here lol.

BUT if a policy or local leadership is harming the regular people.....you gotta look at who is responsible for that. No one should feel like they are obligated to defend elected officials. They are suppose to be held to fire of valid scrutiny on whatever policies or legislation they push or support.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Wish me luck!

What does that have to do with calling the lotto a state run scam and exploitation of poor people?

Am I wrong on that?

You going into a whole other level of the discussion. I didnt even bring up democrats here lol.

BUT if a policy or local leadership is harming the regular people.....you gotta look at who is responsible for that. No one should feel like they are obligated to defend elected officials. They are suppose to be held to fire of valid scrutiny on whatever policies or legislation they push or support.

How is it a scam? The odds of losing are astronomically high. Those odds are posted on the tickets themselves and all the materials related to the lottery. No one is being tricked. Gamblers are fooling themselves. Do you always complain about every pitfall that exists?

Should the government protect people from everything out there that may harm them? You sound like you believe in a nanny state.