Conjoined twin married

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You too?

Like what does the other twin do on the wedding night and honeymoon?

I looked them up in Wiki. They share a vagina and they have one breast each and two mouths.

What if the single twin is grossed out by the brother-in-law?

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Do they make her close her eyes and look away while they have sex? Do they put headphones on her against her will?

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Is the husband only allowed to touch the body parts that are controlled/felt by the head he married???

:Whaa?:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is the husband only allowed to touch the body parts that are controlled/felt by the head he married???

:Whaa?:

It's a strange scenario for sure. Each twin has one breast. He can only touch one, I guess. Same thing with the butt. But then they share one set of genitalia.

Darthinia Von Vader

Factory Bastard
Awkward moment will come when the sister is the one that ends up pregnant..

Wouldn't even want to be a fly in the house when that happens

or the husband reveals was born a smurf and can't reproduce and need stork.. or something like that. Not that I watched the smurfs at any point in my life

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Awkward moment will come when the sister is the one that ends up pregnant..

Wouldn't even want to be a fly in the house when that happens

or the husband reveals was born a smurf and can't reproduce and need stork.. or something like that. Not that I watched the smurfs at any point in my life

Do they both orgasm when there's sex? I mean, if he can make it happen, which is highly doubtful.

That's a lot of pressure.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What if the other one meets someone and the two husbands don't like each other. Do the two husbands have to sleep in the same bed together. What if they want to go out with their wife alone, without thew BIL tagging along?

I never read the article because I knew I would have more questions like this. It is too strange and sad.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
@realgrimm ~ YAASSS pubbbbbweeeeeze!
Let me know which 2 you need but just remember the posts get arranged by post time so depending which was first will be the title and same thing with the comments

Edit: Seems this has been addressed.. so as you were

Last edited: