So what’s Stubbys excuse for not being married?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
How much of you ass fat has leaked down your leg. Sorry hubby finds men more attractive. Actually no big surprise

Awwww, did your posts over at the Cashew get deleted little man :GiggleBitch:

• LOL
Reactions: X

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Awwww, did your posts over at the Cashew get deleted little man :GiggleBitch:
The ones he posted where the young girl is standing next to him and is at least 2 inches taller is still there tho

on the hidden board :GiggleBitch:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm not even reading his posts and getting a kick out of watching you mick him in his barbie pouch :LOL3:

Normally they shit hard on wealthy men.

Then I point out many have certain behaviors and expectations that just dont align with my personality and values and I'm being an asshole.

I didnt trash them....i just said I'm not compatible with them. At least not the ones i have experince with.

The wealthiest male I ever considered was 20 years older than me and I went out on like 5 dates with him. He wanted to put me into business and as long as i went for degree in business and he arranged my whole life schedule...he was going to provide me with a car, a credit card and anything I wanted.

But I felt like he was trying to make a purchase and I thought about having sex with him and I panicked and declined. He seemed pretty confused because these are men who just dont hear "no" from women. Made me a little nervous but we were in public.

And that's how they handle everything. In a very detached, business like transactional manner. This is a personality trait shared by MOST wealthy men. That's why they are wealthy. I'm not shitting on them....its just not compatible with me.

And I never regretted saying no, either. No matter how psycho my life went lol. I'm sure I could be just fine crying on a yacht and drying my tears with wadded up hundreds like Beyonce....BUT I need passion. What's the point in having all that money if you are miserable. I would be having affairs and wanting to bolt. Wealthy males are not good at building intimate relationships. They are good at building wealth.

I'm a big whore though. So. Yanno.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The ones he posted where the young girl is standing next to him and is at least 2 inches taller is still there tho

on the hidden board :GiggleBitch:

I know this is what you wear around the house. Did Caddy Culo lend those panties?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Did he get into the smell of shit that must have reeked in the air?

No. He talked about getting fucked in the missionary position as if he were a woman....but as a male getting it in the ass.

Anal sex is gross and awful. Yuck. But he went on as if he was having all this awesome sex....just made me laugh it was so basic lol

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Thanks for the explanation Dove. I can only hope he washes it well first. Your right anal sex is sick

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
No. He talked about getting fucked in the missionary position as if he were a woman....but as a male getting it in the ass.

Anal sex is gross and awful. Yuck. But he went on as if he was having all this awesome sex....just made me laugh it was so basic lol
But that didn't stop you form Pegging Lil Pauncho, hypocrite!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

How much you wanna bet he's talking about him and admin fucking on their monthly fruity call after admin receives his disability check?