Stubbys new gal

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think this fellow Sloan is confused. Not only is the break dancing Puerto Rican short, he’s fatter than a pig. He consumes more pizza and fettuccine than 4 people. Then he eats again before he crawls in with Blow up Betty. Funny how addictions can come in many forms.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think this fellow Sloan is confused. Not only is the break dancing Puerto Rican short, he’s fatter than a pig. He consumes more pizza and fettuccine than 4 people. Then he eats again before he crawls in with Blow up Betty. Funny how addictions can come in many forms.

Who's Sloan?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Basic Gossip Bitch over on the Cashew. Hearded could be Aylana or is that the James Bond one? something like. Aka too much time on their hands asswipe

I don't know, probably No One hating under a nic switch. At least one of them. He's been bitching and moaning about me for 15-16 years.

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
How old were you when your father first sodomized you, and do you think that is why you are laser focused on gay sex?
Think Norman Bates here for a second. Adam, Dilf, and Weeg are dressed up like Momma Bates aka Weeg's momma. As to who Norman is.. even the three voices don't even know anymore. Its like he never really existed... or maybe Biggie is Norman but just got a helluva lot of whale fat in him

It explains his obsession with children as well.

(This post though is no way out to hurt tarnish the late Anthony Perkins's performances or legacy in film. Just losers on the internet.)

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
Site Supporter ☠️
No matter what I do you're gonna play stupid.

So, yeah, I'm not a big fat black woman and I said I wasn't.

OOOOH...I'm so pwnt!
Lily, why are you defending yourself against obvious horseshit?

There are bigger fish to fry & bigger seas to circumnavigate.

Just sayin'