So what’s Stubbys excuse for not being married?

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As Stubilito explained to me once, he was married twice. Both shit canned his smallish self, and he moved in with maw. A two time loser

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Pretty sure his prostrate is fouled up. Maybe Blazer knows?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LMAO oh geeeee, I wonder what the answer to this question could be!! "Not about gold digging", sure because obscenely wealthy old men get hot younger chicks because of their sparkling charisma! It has nothing to do with their bank balance.

God, Aidsman is such a fucking NPC. I bet he's unable to function without his daily dose of left wing mainstream media.

Men have claimed that it's nature that makes them attracted to young, nubile women...

Well, evolution makes women attracted to men that can provide for them and any potential offspring.

It seems we start throwing evolutionary excuses away or we accept how we evolved to make our choices.

What do you think?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Twice divorced; clearly a defective person.

Yes. I'm twice divorced. AND I dated Big while he was still technically legally married. For two fucking years.

So I'm also a clearly defective person.

Why do you guys take being scarred by life as such an insult?

Why are you divorced Admin? What's your defect?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Yes. I'm twice divorced. AND I dated Big while he was still technically legally married. For two fucking years.

So I'm also a clearly defective person.

Why do you guys take being scarred by life as such an insult?

Why are divorced Admin? What's your defect?
admin was married?

Not to a dude?

I don't believe that

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
LMAO oh geeeee, I wonder what the answer to this question could be!! "Not about gold digging", sure because obscenely wealthy old men get hot younger chicks because of their sparkling charisma! It has nothing to do with their bank balance.

God, Aidsman is such a fucking NPC. I bet he's unable to function without his daily dose of left wing mainstream media.

Women gold dig. Its because we are biologically hardwired to be attracted to a man with resources.

We literally carry the entire reproductive burden of the species.....so we can have this lol.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
biggys around so ugly chicks have a date // the Lord balances things like that

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Its because we are biologically hardwired to be attracted to a man with resources.
Nothing wrong with that. What woman wants to wind up with a CA attorney who probably makes pennies writing cease and desist letters to avatars online and thus requiring the assistance of a room mate at 50 fucking years old just to survive in some dilapidated CA rental property?

Don't go full metal Lily on life choices I say

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I never dated wealthy men because they peacock too much and expect things that are not in line with my values and personality.

I'm good with men who have strong work ethics and enough to let me stay home with my kids comfortably.

The things that make a person like me happy have nothing to do with money at all. The poor man always had a fair shot with me. So long as he wasnt a fucking bum.

I cannot stand laziness, whining and victimhood from men. Watching a man whining about not knowing what to do is the most terrifying and revolting shit ever. I will prefer a man who I view as better than me. Smarter. Stronger. Better.

Otherwise i have no respect and i dont feel safe or stable. My first husband was not only a compulsive cheater skank of a man...he isnt even AS smart as me. If a man is just adding problems to your life and there is no benefit to having him...get him on out. No woman truly wants a man she feels is less than her with a dick unless shes a narcissist.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I never dated wealthy men because they peacock too much and expect things that are not in line with my values and personality.

I'm good with men who have strong work ethics and enough to let me stay home with my kids comfortably.

The things that make a person like me happy have nothing to do with money at all. The poor man always had a fair shot with me. So long as he wasnt a fucking bum.

I cannot stand laziness, whining and victimhood from men. Watching a man whining about not knowing what to do is the most terrifying and revolting shit ever. I will prefer a man who I view as better than me. Smarter. Stronger. Better.

Otherwise i have no respect and i dont feel safe or stable. My first husband was not only a compulsive cheater skank of a man...he isnt even AS smart as me. If a man is just adding problems to your life and there is no benefit to having him...get him on out. No woman truly wants a man she feels is less than her with a dick unless shes a narcissist.
Yes all wealthy men have the exact same personality.

:STFU4:

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yes all wealthy men have the exact same personalities.

:STFU4:

Many of them kinda do, Admin. They have a lot of the same attitudes and habits and none of them are interested in monogamy.

How many wealthy men have you entertained?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Many of them kinda do, Admin. They have a lot of the same attitudes and habits and none of them are interested in monogamy.

How many wealthy men have you entertained?
I’ve never hired out as a whore, if that’s what you’re bragging about.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I’ve never hired out as a whore, if that’s what you’re bragging about.

I asked how many wealthy have you entertained.

I didnt ask how much dick you've sucked....interesting that you go there and see a brag? Good grief lol.

Are you just really sheltered? Because that's kinda how I'm seeing most progressives.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I asked how many wealthy have you entertained.

I didnt ask how much dick you've sucked....interesting that you go there and see a brag? Good grief lol.

Are you just really sheltered? Because that's kinda how I'm seeing most progressives.
I'm not even reading his posts and getting a kick out of watching you kick him in his barbie pouch :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Remember when the transtesticle used to post stories about how it would straddle some wealthy dude it was dating?

ugh.. vomit