So what’s Stubbys excuse for not being married?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
lmfao...

Your "demons". It's pretty easy to decide to have a soulful relationship with the person you're married to, or not.
It's called "fidelity".

Says who?

We are all polyamorous and perfectly capable of soulfully loving more than one person simultaneously.

Do you not know this?

All your leftarded Buzzfeed articles talk about it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Pig be big mad when people talk about having a permanent bond

because no one likes her for who she is.

Friendship is entirely understandable.

"Magical something", whatever that means, is entirely ick when there are other partners involved.
Unless those partners are cucks...then well, man...whatever the hell.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

"Magical something", whatever that means, is entirely ick when there are other partners involved.
are you saying "yooooooo hoooooo breaky where are you" wasn't magical for you?

We all know it wasn't magical for him as his mouse couldn't get to the log off button fast enough any time you logged on

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

"
While living in a mansion with a bunch of people who want to date you might not be all that relatable (or maybe it is! I don't know your life), experts say falling for more than one flame is actually pretty common.

"A loving individual can certainly feel deeply in love with several people at once,"
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, a clinical psychologist, tells Bustle. "That said, the nature of real love would indicate that the person’s behaviors not, in any way, harm any of the people who are loved.""

Is Dr Carla an idiot asshole?

I feel like if Dr Carla said so, Oak should shut the fuck up.

:D

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

pig-work.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Although we're often taught to believe we
, it's time to really rethink that. While it might be easy if there were just one person for us, as in "The One," and once we find them we were set for life, things are really not that simple. Life, in general, is not that simple. And, honestly, I like to believe that as much as lack of simplicity can throw a wrench in things, no one really wants it that simple"

Bustle knows their shit :D

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What's weird diving into this ridiculous topic is if I'm pissed at my husband I dont even talk to Big either. Big will text me like "you okay over there?" And I'll tell him I'm fighting with my husband. They both get short answers and not much conversation outta my bratty ass.

Hahahahaha. How much sense does that make?

Youd think I'd be extra with my specail friend here during those times. Not me. I'm like "meh I have no feelings at all right now and I'm gonna live in the woods in an RV with cats" my husband gets super emo when I run cold. Big has known me longer so he just laughs and waits.

It works.

Lulz

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What's weird diving into this ridiculous topic is if I'm pissed at my husband I dont even talk to Big either. Big will text me like "you okay over there?" And I'll tell him I'm fighting with my husband. They both get short answers and not much conversation outta my bratty ass.

Hahahahaha. How much sense does that make?

Youd think I'd be extra with my specail friend here during those times. Not me. I'm like "meh I have no feelings at all right now and I'm gonna live in the woods in an RV with cats" my husband gets super emo when I run cold. Big has known me longer so he just laughs and waits.

It works.

Lulz

That's so magical...

First your argument is that your relationship is magical.

Then it's the opposite.

POTATO

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That's so magical...

First your argument is that your relationship is magical.

Then it's the opposite.

POTATO

Well I may not cosmically feel him thinking of me or just telepathically know when he needs my support or anything but I find it magical as fuck.

So Oak now that we are opening up.....why arent you and the maga chemist/attorny man married?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well I may not cosmically feel him thinking of me or just telepathically know when he needs my support or anything but I find it magical as fuck.

So Oak now that we are opening up.....why arent you and the maga chemist/attorny man married?

Oh, you're back to it being magical again. Got it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah, I get it sending a text and getting a response back is magical.

I just didn't realize how much magic I had in my life. :OhGawd:

So you never flirt with that man of yours over there via text than?

That's kinda sad, man. Is that why there is no marriage there? No chemistry?

Literally any exchange can be dull and devoid of "magic" until you experince it with a magical person.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Literally any exchange can be dull and devoid of "magic" until you experince it with a magical person.
Why are you not married to your son’s drone, did he not text?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why are you not married to your son’s drone, did he not text?

You mean my sons father?

We were not even a couple. I slept with him a total of 2 times. We tried to be a couple after I found out I was pregnant. It was actually devastating.

I would never abort, though. So when I told him I also told him that I would leave and he would never have to hear from me again. He begged me to try to be a family. But I had no romantic feelings for him whatsoever.

He was a good guy who didnt deserve to be held hostage in a relationship with a woman who had absolutely no desire for him at all.

Meeting Biggie was the final nail in that coffin. The minute I connected romantically with another man I knew I had to leave whether it worked with Big or not. It just wasnt sustainable. That's no way to live. The same time I was leaving that Biggie was going through his own break up. So we were a pretty big support to eachother.

So that's why.

So....your turn! Why are you divorced?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
You mean my sons father?

We were not even a couple. I slept with him a total of 2 times. We tried to be a couple after I found out I was pregnant. It was actually devastating.

I would never abort, though. So when I told him I also told him that I would leave and he would never have to hear from me again. He begged me to try to be a family. But I had no romantic feelings for him whatsoever.

He was a good guy who didnt deserve to be held hostage in a relationship with a woman who had absolutely no desire for him at all.

Meeting Biggie was the final nail in that coffin. The minute I connected romantically with another man I knew I had to leave whether it worked with Big or not. It just wasnt sustainable. That's no way to live. The same time I was leaving that Biggie was going through his own break up. So we were a pretty big support to eachother.

So that's why.

So....your turn! Why are you divorced?
Yet you see fit to judge other people’s relationships, interesting.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
My Dad’s “birds and bees “ talk boiled down to ‘don’t fuck anyone you wouldn’t want to be involved with the rest of your life’ advice I’ve tried to live by.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What do you mean by that? Do we not all make judgements?

Do you feel my judgements are unfair somehow?

I think mine are pretty light compared to the angry ones that get flung at me. You guys judge me harshly all the time.

I'm just asking questions. Why are you divorced?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My Dad’s “birds and bees “ talk boiled down to ‘don’t fuck anyone you wouldn’t want to be involved with the rest of your life’ advice I’ve tried to live by.

"Tried" being the operative word, right?

Yeah. We have all tried....lol. I've succeeded in my efforts more then I've failed, is.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I failed one time at that goal.

I think it's more fair to divide by the amount of opportunities.

Males typically on average dont have the plethora of opportunities that women do.

And womens motives are completely different. A familiar person that gives you a feeling of safety can be irresistible if you are going through a period of stress.

It's not really the mistakes you make but rather the way you handle them.

You shouldnt feel judged over a simple question like....why are divorced. Especially on a venue where most people have been divorced. I doubt you worse than the rest of us. Or is that you want to feel better than the rest of us?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why would I flirt text with a man that is also retired and spends virtually every day and most of the day with me?

How dumb when I can talk to him.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I think it's more fair to divide by the amount of opportunities.

Males typically on average dont have the plethora of opportunities that women do.

And womens motives are completely different. A familiar person that gives you a feeling of safety can be irresistible if you are going through a period of stress.

It's not really the mistakes you make but rather the way you handle them.

You shouldnt feel judged over a simple question like....why are divorced. Especially on a venue where most people have been divorced. I doubt you worse than the rest of us. Or is that you want to feel better than the rest of us?
I don’t ‘regret’ my one hormonal indiscretion as a young Sailor in a foreign land, it just wasn’t something I wanted to do for myself.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I don’t ‘regret’ my one hormonal indiscretion as a young Sailor in a foreign land, it just wasn’t something I wanted to do for myself.

I didnt say you did regret it.

Interesting.

So who did you do it for?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why would I flirt text with a man that is also retired and spends virtually every day and most of the day with me?

How dumb when I can talk to him.

What if he was out of state for any reason?

Would you flirt text with him then?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
It was literally my “Officer and a Gentleman” moment. But more David Keith than Richard Gere.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What if he was out of state for any reason?

Would you flirt text with him then?

The man I'm in a committed relationship with? Yes. Anyone else, no.

Certain things I am black and white about. To quote my partner "I don't go borrowing trouble." Life is hard enough without seeking out drama.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The man I'm in a committed relationship with? Yes. Anyone else, no.

Certain things I am black and white about. To quote my partner "I don't go borrowing trouble." Life is hard enough without seeking out drama.

So you DO see how text flirting can be a thrill with the right person.

There you go lol.

It's not like we are talking about full on Xrated sext convos all night with random men on troll boards. Yanno?