"I was an Executive in New York City!"

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
why is the fat whale so utterly stupid?

oh wait she's a border hopper - ''educated'' in the biggest failure of a school system in America

lol

I can just about handle stupid people if need be, but ones who think they're smart like she does are fucking unbearable.
Her smell is pretty awful too
I challenge you to a fist fight right here, right now lard ass!
I challenged that pussy to a game of basketball and he went all BWAAAK BWAAAK BWWAAAWK!
so I doubt he'll accept and take his beating like a man.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

oh wait she's a border hopper - ''educated'' in the biggest failure of a school system in America

lol

I can just about handle stupid people if need be, but ones who think they're smart like she does are fucking unbearable.
I challenged that pussy to a game of basketball and he went all BWAAAK BWAAAK BWWAAAWK!
so I doubt he'll accept and take his beating like a man.
You don't really want those High Heels on your home court anyway.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
He’s the one who put you on blast for being full of shit.

"On blast" hahahahaha oh the scary words... This is all you've got, it's a fuckin forum where strangers type words on a screen, how does somebody do a "On blast"??? hahahaha :facepalm:

Do you sit next to your husband on your phone putting strangers "on blast" and feeling a great sense of victory then back to the dismal reality you try to escape from, it's about time somebody started talking sense here... You thought you were SOMETHING when you were abusing me because I told of my life being in a wreck, you saw a chance when I was raging "in the real world" and got what you asked for... You've since bragged about it like you're some sort of violent wordsmith who crushes strangers with her MIGHTY letters haahaha!! Think about it, you're on meds for depression, your life on forums which consists of hundreds of hours of typing abuse just letting all your anger out because your life sucks, you know it, I know it, every cunt knows it...

It's easy to tell who's a depressed loner and there's a few, tell me, what was the last time you made a thread for laughter at a subject, not abusing somebody to compensate for your own mess? That last picture you posted of yourself, you looked dead inside and you're about heffer status with your weight, it's a dead give away that you're down... Doesn't make me happy that you are like that, I couldn't give a shit, you do though, you love trying to hurt people but I hate to break it to you, you don't hurt anybody you just project your sadness onto a website... Some life that...

You've got me on ignore but all your doing is putting extra effort into reading my words ha...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
With the number and variety of people here, there are a number of good resources for business advice.

For instance, if you need advice on how to file for bankruptcy, The Leaker can guide you through it.

You sure you wanna go the PI route? I hear cun’T is around here somewhere :LOL3:

It's not like he's the first to do it here. Don't have to do it just because it's the Howler, he's not better than "Biggie" in that regard.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

lol

You don't even acknowledge that your name is Jewish, even if it's the first name for a male in Genesis.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

lol

He's a superhero. He can smell through the internet.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Here's "THE SONS OF SOY" (admin,holiday,Levon & co)
vVRh9hY.gif
The moves man!!! :LOL3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

lol

You don't even acknowledge that your name is Jewish, even if it's the first name for a male in Genesis.

It's the most Christian name there is, you dimwitted, calorie-devouring, monstrosity.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

lol

It's the most Christian name there is, you dim-witted, calorie-devouring, monstrosity.

No, it's not. It's JEWISH. Your mother gave you a Jew name. FACT

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Fat pig cant read or write

get your fat ass back to dislexico will ya?