PMBKNR66RXNIWEDFRNTNCMQBZI.jpg

"I am Stubby, this is my Ticket Booth, I am the Executive in charge here!"

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Yeah, he's the VP of Citibank, didn't you know? LMAO

Talk about revealing your ignorance.
hahahahahahahahahaha

shows you the fat pig slob knows nothing about corporate titles in the banking world.

There could be thousands of VPs at Citibank at any given time. Senior VPs and Executive VPs too

BUt you cannot expect a fucking lowbrow fat peasant who wobbled across our border illegally with sweat on her back and pigeons in tow to understand the intricacies of corporate vs functional titles in real companies worth working at.

She might know a thing or two about dish washing soap and working 12 hours in some shithole bodega tho.

She was like, a fucking toll booth clerk or something for most of her miserable life

Oh, and there was that one time she tried to start a chicken slop stand and had to declare bankruptcy because she's utterly fucking stupid and incapable of doing anything but eating her fat ass into a coma.

I love watching these low life spastics seethe with rage and envy because despite all their alleged education they amounted to absolutely nothing in life

Oh, did I mention I live in a mansion, drive luxury cars and can cook like a world class chef? Five star style.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
She was like, a fucking toll booth clerk or something for most of her miserable life

No. Fucking. Way.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and there was that one time she tried to start a chicken slop stand and had to declare bankruptcy because she's utterly fucking stupid and incapable of doing anything but eating her fat ass into a coma.

I remember her saying something about that.

I thought "Holy fuck, how could this shit-for-brains ever think that she could run a successful business? Talk about a lack of self-awareness."

Oh, did I mention I live in a mansion, drive luxury cars and can cook like a world class chef? Five star style.

You might have once or twice, yeah.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I try to be modest about it brah

you know how much these envious circus freaks cry when you're doing better than them.

Start cying "EEvil capitalism" before burying their funny looking faces into a pillow

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Wait a minute

no

I don't think lily the lardass was a toll booth clerk for long. Cause you have to know how to count and she only has 10 sausages and 3 necks to work with.

I think she might have been a janitor/counselor in some halfway house for low class degenerates

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

you know how much these envious circus freaks cry when you're doing better than them.

Start cying "EEvil capitalism" before burying their funny looking faces into a pillow
Man…I’m here at home on flood alert. You have way too much time on your hands hanging around here trying to sniff da cock son!
:Dickhead:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
meanwhile you're really enjoying posting pictures of cock

owned

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

It is weird.

I think you and a number of other people here have more money than me and live with a lot more luxury than I do. I think that is cool. A lot of my friends have bigger houses than me, and are doing better than me financially. I am happy for them.

Life is good. It is way too short to spend time being envious of what other people have.

Work hard enough to get shit that you enjoy and then ENJOY IT!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It is weird.

I think you and a number of other people here have more money than me and live with a lot more luxury than I do. I think that is cool. A lot of my friends have bigger houses than me, and are doing "better" than me financially. I am happy for them.

Life is good. It is way to short to spend time being envious of what other people have.

I'm saying.

There are plenty of people who are more blessed financially than I am. I'm happy for them, provided they earned their fortune legally and without harming others in the process

unlike communist slouches like Lotus and Oak who get green with anyone enjoying the fruits of their labor as opposed to demanding government handouts at the expense of others

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It is weird.

I think you and a number of other people here have more money than me and live with a lot more luxury than I do. I think that is cool. A lot of my friends have bigger houses than me, and are doing better than me financially. I am happy for them.

Life is good. It is way too short to spend time being envious of what other people have.

I give a lot of mine away to charities and the less fortunate. It makes me feel good when I see appreciation in people’s eyes.

Reactions: X

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It is weird.

I give a lot of mine away to charities and the less fortunate. It makes me feel good when I see appreciation in people’s eyes.
is that why you're paying some dirty flirty with fat pig oak? It's a charity case for Big Bloated Whales?

make the fat piggy feel like someone wants her

that's nice of you

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It is weird.

is that why you're paying some dirty flirty with fat pig oak? It's a charity case for Big Bloated Whales?

make the fat piggy feel like someone wants her

that's nice of you
Hey….each to their own. I find voluptuous women to be absolutely gorgeous. But one required shaft length and you come across as quite diminutive from what everyone has been saying. Chin up! lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter

No. Fucking. Way.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember her saying something about that.

I thought "Holy fuck, how could this shit-for-brains ever think that she could run a successful business? Talk about a lack of self-awareness."

X

xXx
Site Supporter

It is weird.

how long did it take you to save for the rape van ??