Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And the fat pig just keeps digging

Oink oink

FB-IMG-1646422597149.jpg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Which reminds me. I gotta see about getting screens of all those Whitney , frantic PMs pig ogre sent me at SG

Good lord she was desperate and obnoxious

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I loves me the Constitutionz...but I never read it. Maybe I should try reading Article II section 4 that talks about impeachment...AKA, how to get rid of the Vice President.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Pig ogre. An example of the massive failures running rampant in the California education system

lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There is also the US Code:

In the context of the federal government, United States Code § 2101, defines the federal civil service as all unelected "positions in the executive, judicial, and legislative branches of the Government of the United States, except positions in the uniformed services."

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wrong, there are no VP's in federal civil service, ignoramus. Talk about showing your actual stupidity.

I loves me the Constitutionz...but I never read it. Maybe I should try reading Article II section 4 that talks about impeachment...AKA, how to get rid of the Vice President.

Oops!!

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

I'm sorry, the law is not a technicality. VP's are not civil servants, aka "government employees".

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There is also the US Code:

In the context of the federal government, United States Code § 2101, defines the federal civil service as all unelected "positions in the executive, judicial, and legislative branches of the Government of the United States, except positions in the uniformed services."

This is a FACT. It's not spin, it's not a lie, it's not my ignorance.

It's YOURS, contards. And here it is for all to see.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I just got done chatting with my cousin, he's an Executive Vice President in the Marine Core.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Which reminds me. I gotta see about getting screens of all those Whitney , frantic PMs pig ogre sent me at SG

Good lord she was desperate and obnoxious
I should look up the screen shots in Photobucket of all your melties on Yahoo back in 04-06