"I was an Executive in New York City!"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I agree, reading, watching Netflix and getting high are only for the most interesting men in the world.

You might want to reflect on the 14 hours a day that you frequent these boards before insulting what other people do with their leisure time.

Hahahahahaha!!!!

Who is insulting what he is doing? No one, retard. I'm saying that he isn't so special, that shit he does is probably what half of Americans, if not more, are doing on any given night, retard.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
With the number and variety of people here, there are a number of good resources for business advice.

For instance, if you need advice on how to file for bankruptcy, The Leaker can guide you through it.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Who is insulting what he is doing? No one, retard. I'm saying that he isn't so special, that shit he does is probably what half of Americans, if not more, are doing on any given night, retard.

I can break it down for you:
I'm saying that he isn't so special

That is an insult.

And what did you use to justify that insult?

What he is doing:
that shit he does is probably what half of Americans, if not more, are doing on any given night

It is amazing that you think what makes someone special is what they do in their leisure time on a Friday night.

You are clueless.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I can break it down for you:
I'm saying that he isn't so special

That is an insult.

And what did you use to justify that insult?

What he is doing:
that shit he does is probably what half of Americans, if not more, are doing on any given night

It is amazing that you think what makes someone special is what they do in their leisure time on a Friday night.

You are clueless.

You said I was insulting what he was doing. Backpedaling autistic fool.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
file for bankruptcy

That's what I did.

Hahahaha!!!

And if that was not enough.....

Irony Alert!!!!

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

Yes, you are owned. You're so desperate to win that you had to try to make me feel bad about something that happened years ago and was the best business decision for me at the time. It also has nothing to do with the conversation we were having.

Laugh all you want, I got the relief I needed.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
the best business decision for me

Hahahahaha!!!

Giving up is the best business decision The Leaker ever made!!!!

Are you ashamed of that, Leaker?

Nope, not one bit. If I had to do it over again, I would do it sooner.

So, how is this related to the topic we were discussing, Mt. Baldy?

Are you ashamed of your bald shiny head? Do you hide it under a hat or cap? What kind of hat would that be?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So, how is this related to the topic we were discussing

The thread is about being an executive in NYC.

That is business-related.

Your experience in business is how to go bankrupt.

Holy fuck, you are a confused retard.

Bullshit, it's a thread poking fun at Biggie. It's not a business thread, you disingenuous fucktard.

Go suck off your wife's dick, I head she has one.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
So, how is this related to the topic we were discussing
The thread is about being an executive in NYC.

That is business-related.

Your experience in business is how to go bankrupt.

Holy fuck, you are a confused retard.
Bullshit
very-angry-woman-picture-id995924902

Hahahahahaha!!!!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
For example, I just came in here to fill a bowl and have a nice toke..., and now, I'm going back to the other side of the house to watch Netflix for a bit. Then maybe I'll start that new novel I downloaded and crash.
O well looketchew. You are just too cool for scholl, daddyoh. You got that new Shat in The Hat book all ready to go an you all toked up an all.

LoLz at Raggedy Peasant.

Stop jumping up and down like that, Holliday. It's unseemly.

For example, I just came in here to fill a bowl and have a nice toke..., and now, I'm going back to the other side of the house to watch Netflix for a bit. Then maybe I'll start that new novel I downloaded and crash.
O well looketchew. You are just too cool for scholl, daddyoh. You got that new Shat in The Hat book all ready to go an you all toked up an all.

LoLz at Raggedy Peasant.

I agree, reading, watching Netflix and getting high are only for the most interesting men in the world.

Good. You understand then.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
With the number and variety of people here, there are a number of good resources for business advice.

For instance, if you need advice on how to file for bankruptcy, The Leaker can guide you through it.

You sure you wanna go the PI route? I hear cun’T is around here somewhere :LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
why is the fat whale so utterly stupid?

oh wait she's a border hopper - ''educated'' in the biggest failure of a school system in America

lol

I can just about handle stupid people if need be, but ones who think they're smart like she does are fucking unbearable.
Don’t side too much with bumfuck Biggie…the cunt coupled with his ex-girlfriend are stuck in a loop of bore us all the fuck out!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You sure you wanna go the PI route? I hear cun’T is around here somewhere :LOL3:

Is he the one who dumped you when you were looking to fuck around on your incarcerated husband, Pill Popper?

He’s the one who put you on blast for being full of shit.
"On blast" hahahahaha oh the scary words... This is all you've got, it's a fuckin forum where strangers type words on a screen, how does somebody do a "On blast"??? hahahaha :facepalm:

Do you sit next to your husband on your phone putting strangers "on blast" and feeling a great sense of victory then back to the dismal reality you try to escape from, it's about time somebody started talking sense here... You thought you were SOMETHING when you were abusing me because I told of my life being in a wreck, you saw a chance when I was raging "in the real world" and got what you asked for... You've since bragged about it like you're some sort of violent wordsmith who crushes strangers with her MIGHTY letters haahaha!! Think about it, you're on meds for depression, your life on forums which consists of hundreds of hours of typing abuse just letting all your anger out because your life sucks, you know it, I know it, every cunt knows it...

It's easy to tell who's a depressed loner and there's a few, tell me, what was the last time you made a thread for laughter at a subject, not abusing somebody to compensate for your own mess? That last picture you posted of yourself, you looked dead inside and you're about heffer status with your weight, it's a dead give away that you're down... Doesn't make me happy that you are like that, I couldn't give a shit, you do though, you love trying to hurt people but I hate to break it to you, you don't hurt anybody you just project your sadness onto a website... Some life that...

You've got me on ignore but all your doing is putting extra effort into reading my words ha...

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️