"I was an Executive in New York City!"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We have people voting and wanting full on socailism who think there are no VPs who serve on a federal level.

People who constantly insult our lack of "education" and intelligence.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
We have people voting and wanting full on socailism who think there are no VPs who serve on a federal level.

Lol. Pig ogre is pretty stupid that way

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Seems like every time I browse a thread, either Aidsman or Large Lily is getting verbally buttfucked into a coma.

LOL carry on....

The only one in a coma is you. You understand even less than they do, madam. You don't even know your name is a Jewish one.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
why is the fat whale so utterly stupid?

oh wait she's a border hopper - ''educated'' in the biggest failure of a school system in America

lol

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I'm not paying attention, of course. I'm still trying to figure out how Admin's little brother got the detergent concession for all the boat laundries. It's gotta be some kind of Democrat corruption and might explain why an old gay Navy dude is such a leftist shitbag.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not paying attention, of course. I'm still trying to figure out how Admin's little brother got the detergent concession for all the boat laundries. It's gotta be some kind of Democrat corruption and might explain why an old gay Navy dude is such a leftist shitbag.

Dude, you're out at the parking lot, move in a little and see if you can come at this out of left field.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Dude, you're out at the parking lot, move in a little and see if you can come at this out of left field.

Something about Executives being white supremacist racists?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Wrong again. Why am I not surprised?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Is this your first day without huffing glue?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
why is the fat whale so utterly stupid?

oh wait she's a border hopper - ''educated'' in the biggest failure of a school system in America

lol

Says the dude with a GED
Says the dude who pays more in federal tax per year than you make in 2 sweatshop slob.

just sayin

giphy.gif

golf clap for the GED dude

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Because you're a dullard?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Answer: What you say to yourself in the mirror before bed every night?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So not being surprised by your tropes makes me a dullard. Just like a contard, takes no responsibility for his own issues.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

So not being surprised by your tropes makes me a dullard. Just like a contard, takes no responsibility for his own issues.

What issues? I just stop in here when I wander across my office. For example, I just came in here to fill a bowl and have a nice toke, and now, after gently explaining to you how you're a loser dullard who spends entirely too much time on obscure message boards interacting with other dullard losers like Admin, I'm going back to the other side of the house to watch Netflix for a bit. Then maybe I'll start that new novel I downloaded and crash.

... or maybe I'll stop back in here after a few hours and laugh at the 257 meaningless poasts you'll have made in the interval.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
For example, I just came in here to fill a bowl and have a nice toke..., and now, I'm going back to the other side of the house to watch Netflix for a bit. Then maybe I'll start that new novel I downloaded and crash.
O well looketchew. You are just too cool for scholl, daddyoh. You got that new Shat in The Hat book all ready to go an you all toked up an all.

LoLz at Raggedy Peasant.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
For example, I just came in here to fill a bowl and have a nice toke..., and now, I'm going back to the other side of the house to watch Netflix for a bit. Then maybe I'll start that new novel I downloaded and crash.
O well looketchew. You are just too cool for scholl, daddyoh. You got that new Shat in The Hat book all ready to go an you all toked up an all.

LoLz at Raggedy Peasant.

I agree, reading, watching Netflix and getting high are only for the most interesting men in the world.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I agree, reading, watching Netflix and getting high are only for the most interesting men in the world.

You might want to reflect on the 14 hours a day that you frequent these boards before insulting what other people do with their leisure time.

Hahahahahaha!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

There are people that are so dumb that they don't know that VPs aren't civil servants. The federal government does not follow organizational structure of the private sector. It also has a very special structure for elected officials in the Executive Branch.

Why is this so hard for dummies to understand? I never said there are no VP's in the Executive Branch, not once.

"The Leaker probably thinks companies follow the same organizational structure as the federal government."

Wrong as always.