I wonder if there's a number at which anti-vaxxer deaths

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lotus, get the vaxx and shut the fuck up about decisions people make with their own bodies which do not concern you.

If you're vaxxed you'll get the COVIDs anyway from a person who is or is not vaxxed and won't die if you mindless propaganda is true. so why all the fucking pissing, moaning and wailing you silly little cretin ?

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Lotus, get the vaxx and shut the fuck up about decisions people make with their own bodies which do not concern you.

If you're vaxxed you'll get the COVIDs anyway from a person who is or is not vaxxed and won't die if you mindless propaganda is true. so why all the fucking pissing, moaning and wailing you silly little cretin ?
eWe SuQ kOcK, ha ha ha I am Bigly smart

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
will finally send a message that maybe it's a good idea to get the vaxx.

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Is there a conspiracy to infect & kill as many of the QANON or Right Wing Conspiracists ?

Or are they just doing it to themselves?

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
will finally send a message that maybe it's a good idea to get the vaxx.

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Is there a conspiracy to infect & kill as many of the QANON or Right Wing Conspiracists ?

Or are they just doing it to themselves?
They believe Hillary Clinton eats Babies in the basement of a pizza parlor, with no basement.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The vaccines dont prevent you from getting covid, the masks dont stop virus', and there's supporting evidence to show vaccinated people cause more contagious mutations.