If Biden is forced to step down, who'll replace him?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Right. I know exactly what I'm talking about. I am very familiar with that allegory.

So what parts of project 2025 do you have a problem with?

You don't know shit from shinola if you think some people are outside the cave as you said.

Liar. You don't know fuck all about anything. Well, I do admit you know a hell of a lot more about drinking to excess, stripping for a living, having multiple children with multiple men, and putting a needle in an arm.

That I am almost completely ignorant about.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Factory Bastard
Oh polls, yeah that's worked out so well in the past.
Actually they do, and they were right on the money in 2016 re: the popular vote.
. One reason Bernie would have won and was polling better against Trump than HC was that he was an independent (had been) and speaking to people rather than corporate interests. Many who eventually voted for Trump would have voted for Bernie, and some at least who voted for Bernie in the primaries voted for Trump rather than HC - Dems that is. Of course the google search was about more than polls - it is about the reasons they were what they were. Bernie, of course is a million times more verbally skilled and intelligent than Trump and would have made a fool of him in debate.

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
You don't know shit from shinola if you think some people are outside the cave as you said.

Liar. You don't know fuck all about anything. Well, I do admit you know a hell of a lot more about drinking to excess, stripping for a living, having multiple children with multiple men, and putting a needle in an arm.

That I am almost completely ignorant about.

There you go again.

So let me get this straight. Asking you about your own statements is the same as taking a shot at you and I asked you a question about politics and somehow that turns into some useless cry baby rant over how you feel about me as a person.

Oak I don't give a single shit about YOUR approval. I think you are lacking in intelligence, empathy, self control. You have a very inflated sense of self that isn't very appropriate. You are very easily threatened by other people.

But I don't actually care about that....because thankfully I don't have to deal with you in any way I don't control.

Now did you actually read any of project 2025? What parts do you disagree with?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
There you go again.

So let me get this straight. Asking you about your own statements is the same as taking a shot at you and I asked you a question about politics and somehow that turns into some useless cry baby rant over how you feel about me as a person.

Oak I don't give a single shit about YOUR approval. I think you are lacking in intelligence, empathy, self control. You have a very inflated sense of self that isn't very appropriate. You are very easily threatened by other people.

But I don't actually care about that....because thankfully I don't have to deal with you in any way I don't control.

Now did you actually read any of project 2025? What parts do you disagree with?

I'm not threatened by you. How are you a threat to me?

I am irritated by your total ignorance.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Actually they do, and they were right on the money in 2016 re: the popular vote.
. One reason Bernie would have won and was polling better against Trump than HC was that he was an independent (had been) and speaking to people rather than corporate interests. Many who eventually voted for Trump would have voted for Bernie, and some at least who voted for Bernie in the primaries voted for TArump rather than HC - Dems that is. Of course the google search was about more than polls - it is about the reasons they were what they were. Bernie, of course is a million times more verbally skilled and intelligent than Trump and would have made a fool of him in debate.

I don't think they would have. The GOP machine would have turned it around by coming after Sanders as a "communist". He didn't resonate with most Latinos, Blacks or even other Jews. I think the general election would have wiped him out, but again, we don't have to agree.

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
I'm not threatened by you. How are you a threat to me?

I am irritated by your total ignorance.

So what parts of Project 2025 do you have a problem with?

Since "total ignorance" is something you get "irritated" with yet you constantly wallow in.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
To you.

Have you read Project 2025?

To anyone that can read the English language.

The word "since" establishes a relationship between one sentence and the other.

What does your question about 2025 have anything to do with me "wallowing" in ignorance?

Hmm, Sparky?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
....I'd be a better president.
1HikU0d.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
To anyone that can read the English language.

The word "since" establishes a relationship between one sentence and the other.

What does your question about 2025 have anything to do with me "wallowing" in ignorance?

Hmm, Sparky?

To YOU. I know what I said.

You criticized project 2025. I asked you what parts of it you had a problem with.

Because I am 99 percent sure you have no idea what is even in it. Which makes you totally ignorant.

Good on you for understanding what "since" means.

Admin.

Excuse me, while I kiss the Karma!
☠️Private Forum Access

You criticized project 2025. I asked you what parts of it you had a problem with.

Because I am 99 percent sure you have no idea what is even in it. Which makes you totally ignorant.

Did I miss your response to what your favorite parts Mein Kampf 2025 are?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Yeah, the key to communicating with others is to be clear about what others are reading. It doesn't matter to the reader if YOU know what YOU said.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
The part of project 2025 where they want to replace every level of government with Trump sycophants is kinda alarming...even Nikki Haley has bended the knee and given Trump's asshole a good licking. The current maga republicans are a cult of personality on par with kim jong un, if republicans had nominated anyone but Trump they would be 10 plus points up in the polls but they are enthralled by a "cheeto dusted demagogue".

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
The part of project 2025 where they want to replace every level of government with Trump sycophants is kinda alarming...even Nikki Haley has bended the knee and given Trump's asshole a good licking. The current maga republicans are a cult of personality on par with kim jong un, if republicans had nominated anyone but Trump they would be 10 plus points up in the polls but they are enthralled by a "cheeto dusted demagogue".

They are fascists. Or at least if they have power, they will be.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
I think there's this fundamental misunderstanding of this country. There is no way that in 2016 Sanders would have beat Trump in the General election. It would have been a massive failure.

Do you recall Plato's allegory of the Cave? Americans are still in a cave and mistaking the shadows for reality. We don't have a populace that's wise enough to see what's happening to them. We largely have been turned from citizens into consumers. We have a long way to go.

My two cents.
ALL of the polls said Bernie would have won. I believe he would have. And we never would have had this ongoing Trump issue. But the DNC had to have it their way. All I can say is, Fuck the DNC.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
ALL of the polls said Bernie would have won. I believe he would have. And we never would have had this ongoing Trump issue. But the DNC had to have it their way. All I can say is, Fuck the DNC.
The DNC seems to be doing much worse a job with Biden in 2024 than they were with Hillary in 2016. Everyone says she did so bloody horrible yet she received a million more votes than Trump. But if the Democrats stay with Biden they're gonna lose everything, the electoral college the popular vote, Congress.