If Biden is forced to step down, who'll replace him?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
ALL of the polls said Bernie would have won. I believe he would have. And we never would have had this ongoing Trump issue. But the DNC had to have it their way. All I can say is, Fuck the DNC.

Sure, he was leading the polls before the GOP got to him. I stand by my statements.

Admin.

Excuse me, while I kiss the Karma!
☠️Private Forum Access
8vh8ys.jpg

RCM

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
In honor of the birthday champ Iron Mike would be a much better vice president for Trump than Kanye. Kanye is too much fake in the heart but Tyson is all heart brutal ass killing machine. I just imagine him press conferences and such when asked questions. It'd be all UFC in there. Trump would be seen as more Godly figure making that choice so Iron Mike could be the real president. Just think of it and the world than.. Let the mindfucking begin

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Factory Bastard
In honor of the birthday champ Iron Mike would be a much better vice president for Trump than Kanye. Kanye is too much fake in the heart but Tyson is all heart brutal ass killing machine. I just imagine him press conferences and such when asked questions. It'd be all UFC in there. Trump would be seen as more Godly figure making that choice so Iron Mike could be the real president. Just think of it and the world than.. Let the mindfucking begin
Hey, Portzie - whud up?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
The DNC seems to be doing much worse a job with Biden in 2024 than they were with Hillary in 2016. Everyone says she did so bloody horrible yet she received a million more votes than Trump. But if the Democrats stay with Biden they're gonna lose everything, the electoral college the popular vote, Congress.
Yup. They have to all be out of their minds. They should immediately start searching for a new candidate, and put that person on the ballots as soon as fuxking possible. Even if Biden wins, it will be a disaster. He can't be president. And of course, Trump should just be in prison.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard
Yup. They have to all be out of their minds. They should immediately start searching for a new candidate, and put that person on the ballots as soon as fuxking possible.

What ballots?
#GenocideJoe has already won the primaries. According to the DNC's own rules those delegates now belong to Biden and the only way to release them is if Biden steps down of his own volition.

Biden isn't going to step down.

The democrats only have two choices:
  1. Keep ridin' with Biden (LoL)
  2. Initiate a messy divorce at the convention, or rather on the Zoom call in which they're going to make Biden the official nominee before the Ohio ballot access deadline. Chicago is going to be too late in every respect.
The democrats would rather lose with a demented psychopath than admit they're running a demented psychopath.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
What ballots?
#GenocideJoe has already won the primaries. According to the DNC's own rules those delegates now belong to Biden and the only way to release them is if Biden steps down of his own volition.

Biden isn't going to step down.

The democrats only have two choices:
  1. Keep ridin' with Biden (LoL)
  2. Initiate a messy divorce at the convention, or rather on the Zoom call in which they're going to make Biden the official nominee before the Ohio ballot access deadline. Chicago is going to be too late in every respect.
The democrats would rather lose with a demented psychopath than admit they're running a demented psychopath.
Whatever they do, if they don't do something, they have only themselves to blame for that menace to society becoming POTUS again.

Last edited:

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard
Whatever they do, if they don't do something, they have only themselves to blame for that menace to society become POTUS again.

They literally don't care.
All the hand-wringing is performative. Democrats will always rather lose with an establishment candidate than risk having to make any fundamental changes to the party structure or policy platform.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
They literally don't care.
All the hand-wringing is performative. Democrats will always rather lose with an establishment candidate than risk having to make any fundamental changes to the party structure or policy platform.
Well, of course, that's true. Because they are a corporate party, just like the Republicons, and all of those corporate structures around the corporatocracy must remain in place, no matter who is president. Trump certainly won't dismantle them, either. He's rogue in that he'll try to use them solely to his profit, but he won't make them structures that work for the people. Not ever.